[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to finish Dawn of War, plan to play Space Marine and looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
About to finish Dawn of War, plan to play Space Marine and looking at the new Space Hulk.

What other 40k games should I put on my list?
>>
>>340302510
Nothing decent coming out until DoW 3 (which may be shit) and Space Hulk.

Any interest in Warhammer Fantasy?
>>
>>340303128
>Nothing decent coming out until DoW 3 (which may be shit) and Space Hulk
Any older stuff that's good?

>Any interest in Warhammer Fantasy?
Definitely.
>>
>>340302510
Dawn of War 2 has the best campaign of any Warhammer 40k game. Chaos Rising is pretty good too, just relatively short. Retribution is abysmal in comparison but it's good for one run.

I'm not memeing either, it's legit good.
>>
TYRANIDS VS THE FLOOD
WHO WINS
>>
>>340303413
Space marines.
>>
I like the Total War: Warhammer. Its fun.
>>
>>340303271
All the DoWs (wasn't a massive fan of 2 but some enjoy it) and expansions, not really much else out desu.

Fantasy wise, if you're into strategy get the new Total War, if not then Vermintide is really worth playing. Can get it cheap now too.
>>
>>340303413
Tyranid. They don't have an unstable pms-ing leader.
>>
Eternal crusade if you like space marine TPshooter
>>
For some reason, I was so brain dead when playing Space Marine that I started thinking about my childhood and getting depressed from the game.

It's incredibly easy. Not boring, but you can almost completely turn your brain off. You'll enjoy Dawn of War 2 if you like the idea of hero units and micromanaging. You won't be leading giant skirmishes in that game.
>>
>>340302510

Honestly Space Marine was great. Really nailed the 40k aesthetics and the Orks were great.

Holy shit are the weapons awesome. That flame gun is a whole other level of fun
>>
>>340302510
Battlefleet gothic: Armada, best 40k game to come out since the original dawn of war.
>>
>>340302510
Battlefield Gothic: Armada is good but a niche game.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.