[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Artificial difficulty: The Boss.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: Artorias of the abitch.jpg (868 KB, 1430x944) Image search: [Google]
Artorias of the abitch.jpg
868 KB, 1430x944
>Artificial difficulty: The Boss.
>>
>>340302480
Elaborate
>>
File: scholards2.jpg (212 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
scholards2.jpg
212 KB, 1280x720
>>340302480
>artificial difficutly: the game
>>
>/v/ still likes Souls games

Get off the dick already. All of this "good design" your e-celebs are talking about doesn't exist. You can over-analyze the intricacies of shit, but in the end it's still shit.
>>
>>340302792
Sorry anon, I'll stop liking the games now. Why didn't you tell me earlier?
>>
>>340302480
Fun: The Boss.

Fixed that for you, no need to thank me.
>>
>>340302639
Resistant to everything, almost impossible to predict his attacks and no fucker plays the DLC so you can't summon help for this cheap piece of shit.
>>
>>340303324
I hope you never play DS2
>>
>>340302480
How basic are you?

Is it really hard to roll out of the way? You realize you can literally roll and take 0 damage right?
>>
>>340303324
>no fucker plays the DLC so you can't summon help
>summon help
Opinion discarded
>>
>>340303585
>Is it really hard to roll out of the way?

It is when you have been playing as a knight up to this point and the game throws you a boss that you can't tank.
>>
>>340303819
>throws you a boss that you can't tank.
You can. Also, you should be able to adapt to new challenges
>>
File: 1457906376038.jpg (16 KB, 185x243) Image search: [Google]
1457906376038.jpg
16 KB, 185x243
>>340302480
>12 year old redditors killed him on level 16 for their epic low-level invasions
>it's too hard4me but I am a hardcore gaymer so it must be Artificial Difficultyâ„¢ :(
>>
>>340303819
Then take off your armor and roll your retard.

Youre showing zero ability to adapt you basic bitch. Youre the reason video games are shit.
>>
Every attack is extremely telegraphed. Actually most of them have the same timing so you can dodge them without really looking at the animations.

Thrusting attacks literally fuck him up in seconds.
>>
>>340304052
When they beat him on NG+ at level 16 i will happily admit that i'm a casual.
>>
>>340304306
beat him with fists on sl1, ng+7
git gud or go back to call of duty, you're not even a gamer kid
>>
>>340304306
Im on my 3rd sl1 playthrough.

You have no excuse for being bad at video games after more or less a lifetime of playing them.
>>
File: frampt.jpg (61 KB, 564x468) Image search: [Google]
frampt.jpg
61 KB, 564x468
The Souls games aren't difficult?
>NO, THEYRE ARTIFICIALLY DIFFICULT
How the fuck is difficulty artificial?
>IT'S NOT FAIR AND IT'S DUMB AND FROMSOFT IS DUMB
Then why don't you just say it's poorly designed?
>BECAUSE I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT IT BEING BAD DESIGN I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW IT WASNT HARD FOR ME BECAUSE I SUCK ITS HARD BECAUSE IT SUCKS THATS CLEARLY ALL I CARE ABOUT

Stay mad. Keep embarrassing yourselves.
>>
>>340304819
>literally I AM SILLY

Good bait, wasted on dying thread though.
>>
>>340302480
I know it's a meme on /v/ to say "Every boss is the easiest!" in a Dark Souls boss thread but he wasn't that bad. I had more trouble with Manus honestly, even resorted to summoning Sif and he even didn't do anything.
>>
>>340303324
What the cuck are you talking about? He has some of the most predictable attacks of any boss in DaS. It's easy to get into a rhythm with him, even more so than with O&S. Manus is way more random and confusing.
>>
>>340302480
I just used his shield and he couldn't do jack shit to me.
>>
>>340305043
Sometimes I AM SILLY is all people deserve.
>>
Just finished dark souls for the first time. This guy was definitely the hardest boss for me since I was playing a slow build. But then I a- took off my armor and b- realized you can stagger him when he's buffing himself. These two things made him not so bad.
>>
I beat him first try on my first run, but I was The Legend so I don't know if it really counts
>>
I tanked him in full havels + havels ring and bashed him to death with a black knight axe in NG+1 tbqhwyf. Hardest boss in the DLC was actually Manus
>>
>>340302792
Shit, looks like i'm a #CruzMissle now
>>
File: hilarity.gif (73 KB, 675x227) Image search: [Google]
hilarity.gif
73 KB, 675x227
>artificial difficulty
>in DaS

If you want artificial difficulty go play bloodborne
>>
>>340307318
*DS2
ftfy
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.