[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So are we in agreement this is by far and away the coolest fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: FinalStepsOfFaith.jpg (268 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
FinalStepsOfFaith.jpg
268 KB, 1920x1080
So are we in agreement this is by far and away the coolest fucking fight in the entire Final Fantasy series?

Four phases, a shit ton of HP, skill and memory required, amazing music that changes with the phases and an amazing climax to the expansion's story.

And now i can't wait to try the Extreme version of the fight.
>>
Was definitely a lot more than I was expecting from a story trial. I suspect it will be nerfed.
>>
I'll tell you in 4.0. 6 story quests aren't enough to resub.
>>
File: 1426569599522.gif (987 KB, 229x176) Image search: [Google]
1426569599522.gif
987 KB, 229x176
Did Weeping City of Mhach first instead. It's the most fun I've had in a 24 man in this game. Makes me excited to clear the main story now if this is the quality of content in this patch.
>>
File: using holmgang on akh morn.gif (689 KB, 400x170) Image search: [Google]
using holmgang on akh morn.gif
689 KB, 400x170
>your face when you saw Akh Morn in the cast bar
>>
I've never done a patch on release day so it was interesting having to actually learn the mechanics instead of just looking them up in a guide. Wiped 3 times to bosses in Sohr Khai, and like 4 or 5 times to Nidhogg. It's really hard for a story trial. There's also a neat little sidequest chain at the end of the MSQ quests where you go on a reflective journey around the world and talk to most of the major lore NPCs again, and it rewards a new emote at the end which wasn't in the patch notes.

I even enjoyed the little Warring Triad intermission quest. Gives a bit more insight into Unulkalhai. Spoilers: He's from another planet that was destroyed because of its inhabitants learning how to control primals
>>
>>340300695

Shit gets incredibly epic and feelsy.
>>
Trial roulette is going to be dead now
>>
Who was able to get a house?
>>
File: Haurchefant.jpg (99 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Haurchefant.jpg
99 KB, 500x500
yfw Best bro returned to help you
>>
File: animus on meth.gif (364 KB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
animus on meth.gif
364 KB, 540x300
>>340301118
>>
File: 1419777255134.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1419777255134.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>340301118

>Akh Morn

Oh fuck! No! No!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.