[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game isn't going to flop.. right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Zelda_medium.jpg (49 KB, 466x262) Image search: [Google]
Zelda_medium.jpg
49 KB, 466x262
This game isn't going to flop.. right?
>>
ALTHOUGH I DON'T SELL
SOUND NO ALARM BELL
>>
File: nintendo2.png (2 MB, 1915x1000) Image search: [Google]
nintendo2.png
2 MB, 1915x1000
>>340298431
of course not! nintendo is on a roll with games and gamers lately!
>>
>>340298431
man, i really hope it doesnt.
i just want a great zelda game for when the NX comes out
>>
File: 09238983274.png (382 KB, 640x474) Image search: [Google]
09238983274.png
382 KB, 640x474
With all these delays and literal years of withholding any information about it whatsoever, there's no possible way it's gonna be worth the wait.
>>
>Dead system
>Zelda never sells very much outside of America

It'll be fine.
>>
I bet my dick this will be the second best zelda game ever. Don't know if it'll be able to replace all the nostalgia that oot has though.
>>
We'll see how badly Aonuma fucks this one up, as well as what NX is.
>>
>>340298431
Did you see the quints in the other thread? Success guarenteed.
>>
>>340302008
>dead system
>not even fucking out until March 2017
You're a retard if you think NX will flop. People miss Nintendo and they're going to launch it with long anticipated titles. Even if it's TERRIBLE it will sell.
>>
3D Zelda games always sell well regardless of quality. However this game isn't going to live up to the hype.
>>
>>340300103

>Bayonetta 2 in Playboy

How is this bad? It's solid advertisment, if nothing else. I agree with the rest, but that shouldn't be on there.
>>
>>340298586
BECAUSE I'M RIGHT
IT'S IN MY MIGHT
>>
It won't flop financially because of brand recognition, but that doesn't mean it will be good.
>>
Speaking from a rational viewpoint, nope.

It'll make the NX have a successful launch as well, Zelda always sells very well and honestly it's pretty smart of them to put this on launch day.
>>
>toon graphics

Automatically dropped. Fuck off.
>>
>>340306984
None of the shit in the picture is bad aside from the McDonald's and Mobile thing.
>>
"We are sure it will be released next year"

- Asian liar, 2014
>>
>>340307556
Blame wind waker fags
>>
>>340298431
Do you guys think Nintendo will spend effort in making sure it isn't compatible with the WiiU emulator?
They've gotta be concerned with the fact that, given the current progress, it being emulable on release isn't a farfetched expectation.
>>
>>340309254
No, blame Aonuma. He's the one shoving this art style into Zelda games.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.