[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Decide to play some overwatch >Goes as Bastion to feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1464842077002.jpg (46 KB, 424x505) Image search: [Google]
1464842077002.jpg
46 KB, 424x505
>Decide to play some overwatch
>Goes as Bastion to feel like I'm not wasting that Steambot skin of his
>one of the team goes as mercy, doesn't even damage boost
>I ask her/him why he/she doesn't give damage boost to the highest DPS output in the game
>the entire team gets mad at me saying "Chill" when I was just asking why she/he didn't provide any health/damage to Bastion

Who was in the wrong here? Me or them?
>>
You honestly don't need it. Your DPS is already high as fuck. She's better off giving it to someone else who becomes lethal with her help.
>>
>>340296902

obviously depends completely on your team strategy
>>
>>340296779
Seeing as you probably sperged out like some autist calling the other player casual scum etc.. then yeah they were right to tell you to chill.
>>
you
play with your friends if you care about winning/MUH DEEPS so much tryhard looser
>>
File: 1464637209144.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1464637209144.gif
2 MB, 400x400
>>340296779
Dude, don't even TRY to talk to anyone on Overwatch. They're all retarded, every single one of them.

If you wanna talk to anyone while playing, play with friends or something, but don't try to communicate with randoms, they're the fucking worst.

Keep something in mind. Picture all the people you know personnaly. Now think of the stupidest person of all those people, yeah ? Now imagine, all the randoms you'll see anywhere are at least ten times more retarded than him.
>>
>>340297189
Not really, to be honest. I just asked them why they didn't provide Bastion some heal/boosters and they all sperged out. It was almost like a team filled with white knights.
>>
>>340297375
ive learned after playing videogames for 20 years that gaymers are just really immature. at least the majority are. If you want to avoid this you need to play games with your own friends or with smaller communities.
>>
>>340296779
>decide to play overwatch
That's where you fucked up anon
>>
>>340296779
>play casual trash
>suprised when everyone is casual

Blizzdrones
>>
you are an autist that needs charles xavier to teach you how to control your powers.

Expecting anything in a pug and getting it, this is not a coke zero commercial.
>>
>>340298076
Maybe I just want the team to work together well without everybody going Rambo.
>>
>>340299952
>Who was in the wrong here? Me or them?
Looks like you are out for blood by trying to define a badguy more like it. No one is in the right or wrong. Asking why or why not someone is doing something can be seen as passive aggressive and interpreted as "why aren't you fucking trying to win the game", which most likely they were, felt insulted and reacted negatively.

You are never in a position to tell your teammates what you want them to do. All you can really do is give out information like, we have no one to deal with Pharah, Turret at 1 o'clock etc. and just see what they do with the information.

Are you paying them? No?
Are you giving them free sex/food? No ?
Are you friends? No?

Next time, before you open your mouth, ask yourself "why" would they listen to you. Did you think they will because your epeen is bigger?

Here, have some sexy solo Bastion action, maybe it'll make you feel better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m7gcAKaxnU
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.