[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
XCOM2 for PS4/XBONE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: pc btfo.png (110 KB, 506x405) Image search: [Google]
pc btfo.png
110 KB, 506x405
where were you when PC lost one of its only "good" exclusives
>>
All worthwhile PC games are ported to consoles.
>>
Ahahahahahhahh PCFags absolutely BTFO once again by consoles xD

All they did was scream at the top of their little lungs for months how we would NEVER EVER have Xcom and be look lolololol

Oh and where is Bloodborne, the game they cried and cried for? The one they made petition after petition for? STILL EXCLUSIVE TO THE ONE TRUE MASTERRACE CONSOLE THE SONY PLAYSTATION 4!

Fucking annihilated
>>
>>340286415
Please don't use an album like that in your retarded platform war shitposting.

It's Late is the best Queen song tbqh family
>>
>>340284514
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhG2iEHKkSc
>>
>>340286415
Are you 12 btw?
>>
>>340284514
>lost
How does someone else being able to play the game affect my ability to enjoy it in the slightest? I'm pretty sure PS owners are the only ones that give a shit about exclusivity since it's the only real reason for owning one.
>>
It's shit anyways
>>
>>340284514
Now that explains the performance issues.
>>
..... I hope you enjoy it console friends
>>
Hey man, you can stop pretending XCOM 2 is bad now that you're getting it.
>>
>>340288395
I plan to. I'm not expecting to like it quite as much as Enemy Within though.

Even if the time limits end up not being as bad as the complainers say, all the levels seem to be alien and futuristic, and there's something special about deploying a squad into an everyday convenience store to fight aliens.
>>
>>340284514
It didnt lost anything. To share is not to lose.

Enjoy the game, the bigger the fanbase the better.

I hope you can at least use a mouse on the ps4.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.