[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
World of Final Fantasy is over 100 hours long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: WoFF-100-Hours-Long.jpg (112 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
WoFF-100-Hours-Long.jpg
112 KB, 600x338
>The PlayStation 4 and PS Vita turn-based RPG was dated this week for release on October 25 in North America, October 27 in Japan, and October 28 in Europe.

Get the Famitsu interview tidbits below.

>The game is currently in the polishing and balance adjustments phase. They’re doing the overall finishes.

>Rather than have come from a different world, the Final Fantasy characters that appear in World of Final Fantasy have lived in the world of Grymoire from the very beginning.

>There are also some unexpected combinations of characters that are acquainted with each other.

>The game is being made to be played relatively carefree.

>They’re implementing a system so that you can return to the town from within a dungeon at any time, as well as immediately return back to the dungeon.

>Getting defeated in battle will only send you back home. You won’t lose money or any of the items you have. It’s being balanced so you can battle recklessly, more or less.

>Leaving out Mirage training and side elements, the story alone is over 100 hours long.

>The volume of the game is equivalent to a numbered Final Fantasy.

>There are full sub stories and events with Final Fantasy characters, too.

>Event scenes can be fast-forwarded or skipped.
While you’re encouraged to bulldoze through battles early on, battles will become difficult from the middle of the game onward if you don’t consider attributes.
>>
>There are over 200 Mirages that appear in the game. Since Mirages will get lonely if you don’t use them, they’re making adjustments to the game so that you can train all of them.

>Square Enix wants to make figures based on World of Final Fantasy.

http://gematsu.com/2016/06/world-final-fantasy-over-100-hours-long
>>
File: Butz.Klauser.full.801001.jpg (364 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
Butz.Klauser.full.801001.jpg
364 KB, 540x720
I really want this game, looks cute
>>
Im guessing the game's sensibilities were modeled around a handheld experience from the onset before the Vita took a nosedive.
>>
>>340284357
I doubt it is really over 100 hours longs

They say in that interview that it is as long as a mainline FF story, but a mainline FF story is 40-50 hours long.
>>
File: scout.jpg (6 KB, 251x238) Image search: [Google]
scout.jpg
6 KB, 251x238
>Leaving out Mirage training and side elements, the story alone is over 100 hours long.

I'm still gonna get it but this is Dragon Warrior 7 tier. I don't know how they're going to make this 100 hours long without some serious padding.
>>
File: alakazam mega.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
alakazam mega.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
>it's a "SE keeps milking nostalgia by making yet another spin off with all the characters of the series" episode
>>
>>340284435
>squeenix wants to make figures based on their designs that are based on pop figures
>>
>>340284810
>>340284778
they're clearly counting random battles and load/menu average times.
>>
>>340285226
can you milk me anon?"
>>
I just hope that Square makes a quality Vita version. It's multplat and not a port, so that gives me a little bit of relief.
>>
>>340285404
Since you asked ...
>>
>>340284357

when was the last time squeenix released something good?

at this point the only game worth looking at is FF15 and even then it's more so that we can end 10 years of delays and bullshit than the actual game
>>
>>340285780
>when was the last time squeenix released something good?

how did you feel about Front Mission 5?
>>
>>340285780
TWEWY, KH2FM, BBSFM, Dissidia, Type-0, Theatrhythm, Bravely Default, DQ
>>
This will perfect to play at work. I can't get into trails of cold steel for some reason.
>>
>>340286110
Maybe because it's dull?
>>
>>340286110
Because cold steel isn't a good game. Vitagen just has shot taste and the game's relevance is mostly just piggybacking off the quality of Trails in the sky.
>>
I really hope this turns out to be good. The only thing that is really worrying to me is that the director, doesn't have anything really major to their name.
>>
>>340285780
I love this meme
>>
I haven't played any Final Fantasy game desu

Should I get this on Vita ?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.