[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i remember that there was like a guy who roleplays on terraria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
i remember that there was like a guy who roleplays on terraria for a few years now and he has created over 5000 characters (don't have the screencap right now)

but i have got many questions

he opens 30 tabs in 3 different monitors,but how does he controlls all of them ? and also how does he deals with mobs that might kill his characters when he is not looking (since they are all in hardcore,if they die,they die for good) ?

how does he move all of them since he can only move one at time ?

but generaly,how does he roleplay ? i hope to get answers
>>
File: 1464050286591.jpg (2 MB, 2124x3352) Image search: [Google]
1464050286591.jpg
2 MB, 2124x3352
>>340280356
>>
>>340280356
He's just crazy autistic and talks in chat to himself and plays out scenarios in his own mind. As for controlling, I think he just switches between windows as necessary. He's probably dead by now.
>>
>>340281252
>probably dead by now

The posts in >>340280694 aren't even a month old yet. Unless those are reposts, or a pretender or something, he's probably still very much alive.
>>
>>340280356
>>340280694
i wonder what would happen if he finds out about starbound since you can go on the planet and stuff ?
>>
>>340281803
He knows about it, but just hasn't moved over.

>>340281252
Nigga he's been making characters daily for 3 years straight. Those screenshots are from like 1.1.
>>
>>340281803
if he finds out about starbound it would be even worse

he said that he can still enjoy terraria for the next 3 years,in those 3 years he will reach the future era and aliens and spent those three years by roleplaying in the future era and then it will be over

however,since in starbound you can go in other planets and stuff his roleplaying could increase of 6 years,i can imagine him create factions to conquer the galaxy,space mafia and all,not to mention the various races that exists

it would literally be a wet dream for him
>>
>>340280694
What the fuck?!
>>
>>340282256
He knows about Starbound. I think I remember him saying he's even tried it, but prefers Terraria.

>>340282359
Dude's the kind of scary kind of autistic.
>>
>>340280356
>>340280694
Wow. I mean Terraria is a fun game with friends, I'd probably place it in my top 10 even, but what the fuck?
>>
Hope he got rid of those Wop scum in his universe. Fuckers ruin everything.
>>
>>340282757
you mean like those wyverns ?
>>
>>340280694
why doesn't he just play sid meier's civilization or spore ?
>>
>>340283083
Because he can't name and control every single character. Because he can't tear apart and rebuild the world to his whims.

As far as I remember, and I REALLY don't want to remember that guy. Fucking comes into the server with like a dozen characters and makes a house for them all to just idle in. Back when I first took those screenshots, he really spooked me. Like either he was a really involved troll that was going to ruin everything with bombs or he was some kind of crazy, mentally damaged fucker and I dunno that seemed kind of worse.

I know he's just autistic as hell now but he still gives me the willies. He has nearly 3k hours and hasn't beaten the game once, and cites his way of playing as the correct way to play Terraria to its full possibilities.
>>
Why don't you just ask in Terraria general on /vg/?
>>
>>340283539
he is just playing terraria the way he wants,there is no correct way to play it,you play it how you want to play

but might i ask why he joined your server if he has his own server ?
>>
>>340283761
i don't think i would get many responses since that general is kinda ded
>>
>>340280694

How the fuck do people obtain the resources to sustain their pathetic lives as adult video game addicts?

Is it really this easy to obtain neetbux?
>>
>>340284571
There's a million times more actual drug addicts and they manage just fine even though drugs are a thousand times more expensive, so why do you think it's so hard to finance a video game addict lifestyle?
>>
>>340285012
Because a drug addict is technically capable of working while under the influence
a game addict can rarely work and game at the same time, although there are some lucky professions like security guards paid to sit around for 8 hours watching monitors and playing their DS
>>
he said that he paid for a 2k computer but he can only run 30 tabs on it but he said that he wants to run 100 tabs at once,i wonder if he is going to buy 3 more computers so he can run 110 tabs at once
>>
>>340283814
That server was years ago mate. I don't know why and I don't care why.

>there is no correct way to play it
Except there is a designed way to play it. Most people play games the way they were designed to be played, and players are gained and lost based on how the designed way to play it is laid out. You can play it differently, but that's deviating from the design. To have never, not even once, completed the designed way to play it, in nearly 3000 hours, is insane to me.

Fucker's got pen and paper spreadsheets to keep track of his shit. I mean this isn't exactly fucking Sim City, an actual sim game, leading to Magnasanti, some dude taking years out of his life to figure out just how efficient a sim he can make. It's Terraria. Whoopie cushions fall out of skeletons. Giant eyeballs come from the sky and open into giant mouths. Slime blobs hold umbrellas. There's no reason for him to be roleplaying an italian fucking mafia with 10 fucking windows open at all times all by himself without ever actually progressing the actual game portion of the game.

I remember a bit of that thread. People wonder why he didn't do Dwarf Fortress, or write a book, or code his own game with all that time spent. And with that level of dedication I wonder that too.
>>
>>340285714
>Most people play games the way they were designed to be played

kinda reminds me of that one guy of parallel universes on super mario 64
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.