[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/, Right now I have a GTX 970 and I plan on getting one or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
/v/,
Right now I have a GTX 970 and I plan on getting one or even two GTX 1080s.
I think it's time to upgrade.
Naturally I'm playing in 1080p at the moment and with the new card(s) a new display is needed.
So, what 4K gaming display do you guys recommend? SHould be IPS. Money isn't that big of a deal. So please go ahead, tell me what to buy.

>of course I could have asked /g/ but I'm not going to that place and you know why
>>
You should buy that new 480 card from AMD desu
>>
>>340278354
Why? I haven't used AMD/ATI Cards in nearly 11 years.
>>
>>340278932
...and your argument is...?
>>
>>340279030
...and yours about not buying GTX 1080 but AMD's 480?
>>
>>340279030
Well I haven't had any problems with GeForce cards. They were superior to AMD back then and work great with Intel. So my argument is basically just that I use to buy them whenever I needed a new card. AMD wasn't an option for my in years. DESU I haven't even checked the specs of any new or upcoming AMD card.
That sounds like a fanboy, I know, but I just don't know how to put it any other way.
>>
>>340279250
Because the AMD 480 is $200 and just slightly worse than a 980 Ti
>>
Is the 980ti good? I'm thinking of buying on in the coming months.
>>
>>340279561
But anon, I want to upgrade. I could just buy a 980 if I wanted to.
Anyway, all I wanted was a recommendation for a display. Favorably from someone already using one.
>>
>>340279751
going from 970 to a 8gb 480 which is almost on par with a 980 ti is an upgrade

buy two of them
>>
>can already render fly shit in ultramegaHD detail from 8 miles away
>wants something even better, more expensive, and sucks more power and puts off even more heat
Jesus shitfucking cuntlicking christ.
>>
>>340281529
That's the problem. I can't, but I want to.
But I see, it's not a good day to ask you guys any questions.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.