[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>stop browsing and posting on /v/ >life completely turns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>stop browsing and posting on /v/
>life completely turns around and I feel 100% more happier and content

Just came here to tell you guys to fuck yourselves and if you want to improve your lives, stay out of this shithole
>>
Lel ok see you later Luke
>>
Happy for you

I can have everything at the same time.
>>
>>340277662
See you in a week
>>
Good to hear, young NoFap enthusiast

You will find all you need to know at the NoFap subreddit, /r/NoFap
>>
>>340277662
It should actually be stop browsin 4chan, theres not a single board on this site which wouldnt be bad for you.
>>
These are always my fave roleplay threads. Well done nerd
>>
Can confirm, this is actually true
I left /v/ for a week and i instantly got a job
This is by far the worst board on 4chan
>>
Hey guys, Mark Zuckerburg here. I came up with Facebook two days after I stopped using /v/. Came back just to tell you all about it.
>>
>>340277662
Pretty sure this applies to all of 4chan.
>>
>>340277662
Say hi when you come back in 9 months time freddo.
>>
Lol /v/ culture is so randum XD
>>
>letting an online board ruin your life

Wow, Darwin was completely right.
>>
File: forever.png (141 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
forever.png
141 KB, 500x366
See you later, anon
>>
>>340280431
This place is a poisonous hellhole though and damages your self esteem if you spend every day here
>>
I stop coming here and manage to play vidya. I keep coming back because other sites don't feel right anymore.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (7 KB, 192x262) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
7 KB, 192x262
>>340280520
then stop coming here every day
>>
>>340277662
Would take more than that to fix my life. I do not try anymore
>>
>>340277662
Don't have much of a choice now that P5 comes out in FUCKING MARCH REEEEE
>>
>>340280520

Here's a thought.

Maybe you aren't worth as much as you think you do. Most normies have an overblown ego and sense of worth, but they still die and rot like everyone else, forgotten in time, usually accomplishing nothing of worth in life. So maybe this place doesn't really "damage" your self steem, it just makes you realize what you are actually worth, and lifts the delusions.

Being a realist can be a good or a bad thing depending on how you look at things.
>>
>>340280520
Not really. I use a Text-to-Speech program for all the (you) 's I get. It's given me thicker skin and I'm a more composed person for it. Instead of reeeeeee' ING or sounding off I try replying with logic, if they continue to be nonsensical and demeaning then I just ignore. Pretty good skill to have IRL
>>
>>340280520
I just come here for video games news, and sure a lot of people scream and rage at you but why should I care what a bunch of faceless fucks say to me over the internet?

You people are weak
>>
>>340281984
Or maybe you are fucking faggot ungrateful of his life because tou suck and you pretend to being smarter than normies in order to try to convince yourself you have some kind of superior worth over them, but in reality you just want your pathetic life to end everyday you keep living?
>>
>>340282780
kys desu
>>
>>340282286
/v/- Weak Little Salty Bitches
>>
>>340277662
>GUISE I FOUND A JOB AS A SLAVEWAGE WORKING 9 HOURS A DAY FOR MISERABLE PAY
>I-IM OKAY WITH NOT P-PLAYING VIDEO GAMES, I S-SWEAR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY4lCl2EyS0

And don't come back
>>
>>340282028
Keep telling yourself that, cuck
>>
It's your fault for taking this website so seriously.
>>
>>340277662
dumb frogposter
>>
File: helloreddit.jpg (155 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
helloreddit.jpg
155 KB, 500x492
>>340277662
>>
>>340282780
>Or maybe you are fucking faggot ungrateful of his life because tou suck and you pretend to being smarter than normies in order to try to convince yourself you have some kind of superior worth over them, but in reality you just want your pathetic life to end everyday you keep living?
this senpai
>>
>>340282028
>if they continue to be nonsensical and demeaning then I just ignore

That's almost every other post here. You can't dialogue with sociopaths.
>>
File: 1443839106439.jpg (49 KB, 607x490) Image search: [Google]
1443839106439.jpg
49 KB, 607x490
No actual arguments happen here. Nobody actually engages each other's points and tries to have a direct debate, if someone disagrees with you, they'll sidestep your argument and call you a shill, marketer, sonygger, PCfat, Xbot or Nintenbabby. Present more than one point of attack in your post, and the vultures here will extract one piece from your post and ridicule you for that. Strawman, ad hominem and morton's fork is the name of the game here.

Basically, it's just memes and shitposting these days. All it takes to derail a thread is ridicule someone with greentext. Go into a speccy thread, find someone with an SSD and go ">2014 >SSD kek what a retard". That's just an example, but you get the idea.

This place used to be decent, but now it's full of newfag kids who perform the same tired old cookie cutter weakpoint extraction bait because /v/ is supposed to be edgy, contrarian critic that shits on everything. That's not supposed to be the case, but thanks to reddit that's what every outsider thinks /v/ is, then they come here and ridicule everything with dumb simplistic green text posts to fit in. It's unbelievably easy to spot cocksucking newfags these days.
>>
>>340285363
>Basically, it's just memes and shitposting these days
I agree with your post but it's been like that for years
>>
File: 1432072755827.png (397 KB, 742x439) Image search: [Google]
1432072755827.png
397 KB, 742x439
>>340277662
You have many more problems than coming here if you think a site holds you back that much. I go to fucking /r9k/ on a regular basis and am legitimately internally bitter about no gf but I can function in life outside of it.
>>
>>340277662
Good luck pepe!
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.