[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Commemorative Jay Wilson leaving dance thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: YES.png (33 KB, 586x365) Image search: [Google]
YES.png
33 KB, 586x365
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUZEtVbJT5c

Press 'f' to say fuck you.
>>
Fuck that loser.
>>
File: blizzardfire.jpg (119 KB, 800x599) Image search: [Google]
blizzardfire.jpg
119 KB, 800x599
My job is done here.
>>
>>340276068
good
>>
It only took them ten years to throw that garbage bag out. The damage he did is unrepaireable.
>>
>>340276068
Literally who?
>>
Sounds like he was asked to leave
>>
>>340276218
Some hack dev that ruins everything he touches.
>>
Wasn't he the one that pushed garrisons and then when people disliked it, pushed the same thing but with ships?
>>
File: Fuck that loser.jpg (17 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Fuck that loser.jpg
17 KB, 480x270
Fuck that loser.
>>
>>340276068

Fuck that loser!
>>
fuck that loser
>>
what did this man do and why are you all so mean to him? I thought Metzen was the big bad villain of Blizzard
>>
>>340276068
Should I even know this loser from somewhere.
>>
Ding dong the dick is dead
>>
>>340278186
Metzan does bad story telling

Jay did bad everything.

He was behind the real money auction house, as well as garrisons. He was passively aggressive towards fan like other dick devs, he was actively and openly mean to fans. Like telling D2 fans to fuck off. Literally.
>>
>>340279440
Anyone got examples of that?
>>
>>
>>340276068
so who's this faggot? i stopped giving 2 fucks about blizzard when starcraft 2 got released. i'm still assblasted
>>
>>340279985
He was in charge of Diablo 3.
Then he was kicked out of the team and RoS somewhat managed to salvage that mess.
>>
Does anyone here feel like feeding their anger for about 1 hour?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG10e0-JyjY
>>
>>340279985
Was on hellgate london which flopped
Was then on D3 which was terrible up untill he was kicked off the team
Was put on WoD and he admits he is responsible for all its worst design decisions. And defends them all.
Has recently been on WoW legion, and stuff in Legion currently reeks of his hand and is ruining it

This is a clear case of "He was fired", I mean honestly, pursuing his passion for writing? Nigga you was fired and you're not allowed to admit it just like Pardo.
>>
Maybe Legion might not be total shit now?
>>
>>340281374
Its to close to release at this point. Same issue as when Pardo was fired. Not enough time to undo the damage. Its 3 months till Legion.

That and Holinka hasn't been fired yet. He's the last piece of the shitshow puzzle.
>>
>>340281374

My nigga, he only just got fired and Legion is well into development. They'd have to extend development time just to undo his damage. It's gonna be shit, with the potential for it becoming less shitty with time. Like how Diablo 3 got a bit better after he was removed from that team.
>>
Fuck that loser
>>
The sad, depending on the perspective, truth is that failing to immerse oneself in literature from the earliest moment while relentlessly struggling with words and creative thought day after day precludes any work of import. The late-blooming writer is a myth: those that wrote in their later years were writing all the while prior, or they never tired of literature in the interim.

I'm eagerly anticipating another uninspired memoir on the vidya game industry from a vidya writer, of absolutely no import to the canon of American literature.
>>
>>340276068
>original passion, writing
I get the irony.
>>
>>340276068
>blizz
>writing

i suppose we can thank him for ruining starcraft story
>>
>>340281874
He was fired. He didnt quit to go pursue a passion, he was fired but blizz employees arent allowed to admit they were fired. Like Pardo.
>>
Why did he get fired?
>>
File: F.png (729 KB, 720x548) Image search: [Google]
F.png
729 KB, 720x548
>>340276068
F

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6MEhBU2xmY
>>
File: 1459043286137.webm (196 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1459043286137.webm
196 KB, 640x360
>>340276068
F
>>
>>340282095
Blizzard doesn't fire. They sit you down, tell you you're doing a shit job, and give you the option to either be a completely different person with a 100% turnaround in quality of worksmanship and content creation, or you can agree upon a mutual beneficial termination. This is a standard tactic in corporate worlds that don't like to fire. It's the nice way of telling somebody to gtfo and doesn't put "FIRED" on their job history.
>>
>>340282173
He openly admits to being responsible for the most unpopular features blizz has implemented since 2012. And not those "oh bo ho ho thats terrible" stuff, but stuff that almost everyone but the most deep seated blizz fans.
>>
I just want to say fuck all the people who thought real money auction house was the future. And fuck all the people who thought everyone can make a living playing videogames.
>>
File: 1339536420472.png (500 KB, 705x1237) Image search: [Google]
1339536420472.png
500 KB, 705x1237
I'll post this in respect because I haven't posted it in so long.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.