[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mei & Reinhardt <3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (408 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
408 KB, 1920x1080
How long until whiney bitches on /v/ stop requesting Nerf's and Buff's in a balanced game, get good asshats.

Also Mei & Reinhardt appreciation thread.
>>
when it is actually balanced
>>
>>340271979
only nerfs the game needs are a damage nerf on fan the hammer and possibly a minor nerf to how easy it is to get bodyshot kills with widowmaker. all the mile long essays /v/ kiddies write up with nerfs and buffs to literally every class after playing for a few hours are painful as fuck to read.
>>
>>340272092
It is plenty balanced, every hero has a handfull of hero's they are strong against, neutral against, and weak against, every single one.
>>
>>340272474
mcree's rape machine is weak against whom?

widow's elbow ohks is weak against whom?
>>
>>340272460
I'll give you the fan the hammer one, that can be pretty shit, but the widowmaker i'm not too fussed about, just stay out of sight and flank from behind with a reaper or tracer. Also, she cant one shot a tank, so it makes sense.
>>
>>340271979
Everytime I see a Mei, Hanzo or a Zenyatta, I know the game is lost. I just switch to widowmaker and have fun.
>>
>>340272538
i rarely have trouble with Mcree when playing as Mei, Reinhardt, Roadhogg and Phara
>>
>>340272731
git gud
>>
File: 1459862296818.jpg (86 KB, 469x746) Image search: [Google]
1459862296818.jpg
86 KB, 469x746
>>340272538
mcree weak against widow, hanzo, genji, junkrat + more

widow weak against winston, Tracer, Soldier, roadhog, Reaper+ more

youre just awful at the game and look for excuses.
>>
>>340273003
>youre just awful at the game and look for excuses.

yes, thats why they aren't patching these heroes down at the end of the month

its all in my head
>>
>>340272757
Mei is the only one in that list that makes even half a bit of sense, but Mei is so bad against good players that it's hard to care.

McCree is great against Rein's shield even with the reload speed nerf, and flashing over the shield works against 99% of the people you run into in Quick Play. He's usually the best counter that exists for dealing with Reinhardt - flash the shield, fan the hammer, and either he dies because he was already hurt or damage from your team that was waiting for the shield to go down finishes him off, then roll and kill someone else that was behind the shield to boot.

Roadhog can go either way but fan/roll/fan kills him pretty easily since you barely even have to aim against all that blubber. As long as you can bait and dodge the hook he's fucked. This is in fact one of the main reasons why fan damage is going to be nerfed - he shouldn't be able to obliterate the hardest tagets in the game with such ridiculous ease.

Phara... against hitscan... I don't know, man, if they can aim she's so fucked. This isn't even one of those cases of McCree needing a nerf or anything, he actually counters Pharah by design.

tl;dr you must be playing against really, really shit players
>>
File: autism_speaks_cover.jpg (20 KB, 245x300) Image search: [Google]
autism_speaks_cover.jpg
20 KB, 245x300
>>340272814
>my teammates are bad and do 0 dmg/healing
>i should "get gud" while already doing the most dmg/kills

Are you mentally challenged, my young friend?
>>
im very mentally challenged i belong here
>>
>>340271979
Am I the only one who like to be freezed and helpless in the hands of another mei player?

Im playing healslut
>>
roadhog = mays father xdddd
>>
>>340272757
He's considered a roadhog and phara counter, you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>340271979
I don't understand how people can play Mei and not feel like a piece of shit

it's honestly like playing the game on easy mode

>more health than most offence heroes
>can beat any hero in a 1v1
>ability than regens all her HP and makes her invincible for it's duration
>area denial wall
>primary fire has far too long a range and if someone gets frozen by you circle-strafing them and barely aiming, then you get a free headshot
> secondary fire is far too strong, especially on headshots

the only time I really pick mei is if my team is shit and I really wanna win, other than that I feel like I'm cheating by using her
>>
>>340273003
>mcree weak against widow, hanzo, genji, junkrat + more
Widow: Sorta, mostly because she's super strong in her own right.
Hanzo: Not really.
Genji: 50/50
Junkrat: How? Junkrat defeats stationaries, big targets, and the occasional mobile with his trap. Mcree is none of these.

>widow weak against winston, Tracer, Soldier, roadhog, Reaper+ more
Winston: If you can get to her, yes.
Soldier: No. They both have to aim and fire, and she has the higher damage.
Roadhog: Hell no. If Roadhog can drag his ass close enough to hook you, you're just poorly positioned.
Reaper: I'll give you this one.

Mcree has no real counters, and Widow has very few. Meanwhile they counter the fuck out of several characters themselves. That's not balance.
>>
>>340273694
She's the least picked in tournaments for a reason. She's purely a pub-stomper that is countered by simply not getting close to her.
>>
>>340273694
it doesnt regen all her health, only like 50%.

But yes, shes is super OP easy mode, Ive held a point as contested for a good 3 minutes 1v4 as mei.
>>
File: static1.squarespace.com.png (479 KB, 1500x700) Image search: [Google]
static1.squarespace.com.png
479 KB, 1500x700
>>340273694
>>340274469
Look who's all the way at the bottom there.. yeah, she's op as fuck.
>>
>>340274667
OP in pubs against rank 10 shitters, fine.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.