[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some bite-sized game's you'd all recommend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10
File: Tyq9Vya.gif (2 MB, 306x223) Image search: [Google]
Tyq9Vya.gif
2 MB, 306x223
What are some bite-sized game's you'd all recommend?

Something that's under 10 hours to complete.
>>
>>
NaissanceE
>>
VVVVVV was pretty good. god tier music, cool design, some really good platforming. finished in like 4 hours if you explore
>>
File: NEVER.jpg (58 KB, 471x560) Image search: [Google]
NEVER.jpg
58 KB, 471x560
If you've never played it, it'll take you something like... I'd call it five hours, at most.
If you know the game, you can beat it in an hour or so if you rush.
A comfortably slow playthrough takes about two hours.
>>
Warioland 4 and 2.
>>
File: best dog.gif (79 KB, 410x306) Image search: [Google]
best dog.gif
79 KB, 410x306
>>340268245
Was it really under 10 hours? I remembered it being longer than that, but it's been a long time since I've played it. Amazing game regardless, and a game I'd recommend everyone play through.
>>
Zeno clash, both of them
>>
>>340270003
If you play this, be sure to pull on ALL the levers in the second room with the piranha plant until you hear the noise, you'll thank me later.
>>
Metal gear rising
>>
do you want something with or story or just raw gameplay? if the latter, i'd recommend distance or on the more story-side of things, undertale
>>
Mystery of the Druids
>>
Get a bro.
Army of Two 1-3.
>>
File: her-story-review.jpg (35 KB, 620x355) Image search: [Google]
her-story-review.jpg
35 KB, 620x355
Not even baiting.
If you like detective games and haven't been spoiled on this yet, go check it out. Should take you 2 or 3 hours.
>>
Ori and the Blind Forest
>>
File: DOOM cover hi res.jpg (450 KB, 1400x797) Image search: [Google]
DOOM cover hi res.jpg
450 KB, 1400x797
>>340267560
you can basically complete the whole experience of old school shootan (sans mods and the community) in a weekeend starting with wolfenstein and working your way to somewhere in the 2000s
>>
Momodora 4
Just any Metroidvania or old Resident Evil game really
>>
takes about 3 hours to complete, has it's own beautiful and comfy artstyle, style, feels too
>>
File: Transistor_art.jpg (82 KB, 333x459) Image search: [Google]
Transistor_art.jpg
82 KB, 333x459
>>
Super Metroid is pretty damn good at 8 hours or so. Played it for the first time last year, it's aged extremely gracefully.
>>
Metro 2033
Metro Last Light
>>
>>340267560
Freedom Planet.
>>
File: rememberme.jpg (268 KB, 902x960) Image search: [Google]
rememberme.jpg
268 KB, 902x960
took me 9 hours to complete, exploring a little and taking in the scenery. it is a damn beautiful game, an underrated game too imo.
good beat um up
>>
>>340273948
Too bad the scenery is the only enjoyable aspect of the game.
>>
>>340274327
no way the combat and the story are not too bad, the rewind memory sequences are pretty good to do too
>>
>>340274835
>the rewind memory sequences
Oh right, I forgot about those. They were okay.
>>
File: 2490871-jh.png (2 MB, 1653x913) Image search: [Google]
2490871-jh.png
2 MB, 1653x913
>>340274835
The rewinding was a cool idea but a bit too much trial & error
>>340274327
Yeah I found myself mostly staring at the scenery while walking, as well
>>
>>340273757
I second this. The game is short, but you're going to see more diverse locations than in many full length titles. Also, feels
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.