[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
lol
>>
>>340266934
what went wrong
>>
>>340266934
kek
>>
i completely forgot this game existed
>>
Le metacritic army
>>
Is 74 supposed to be bad? Wasn't Dying Light around that score, and that game was good stuff.
>>
>>340267140
Dying Light wasn't a sequel for cult classic EA/Dice game.
>>
Yet another victim to the open world meme
>>
>>340267140
ps4 score is 72
>>
>>340267209
explain why that matters
>>
>>340267209
It was a semi-successor to a cult classic Techland game
>>
>>340267327
>new franchise from mediocre publisher and developer with no good track record is the same thing as a sequel from biggest publisher and one of the most well-known and loved AAA developer out there
Is common sense so hard for you?
>>340267385
>Dead Island
>cult classic
First game was a massive disappointment and all sequels sucked, mate.
>>
File: metacritic user scores.jpg (99 KB, 640x458) Image search: [Google]
metacritic user scores.jpg
99 KB, 640x458
>>340266934
Got this gem from the PS4 user reviews of the game.
>>
>>340267589
>First game was a massive disappointment
For you. There are still a lot of people who love it, enough to warrant a remaster in Dying Lights engine.
>All sequels sucked
You mean all ONE of them? Which wasn't even bad, just more of the same.

Also none of you're reasoning explains why a good game like Dying Light was has a lower metacritic than ME2, which according to everyone here, is complete shit.
>>
>>340268050
>For you.
No, for majority of people. The game was a buggy disaster and CGI trailer flop didn't help much. "I liked it so it's not bad" is not an argument when the game was universally panned by critics and players alike.
>You mean all ONE of them? Which wasn't even bad, just more of the same.
2 games.

>Also none of you're reasoning explains why a good game like Dying Light was has a lower metacritic than ME2
We already found out that you're stupid, so let me help you out my little slow friend. For over a decade games from big devs are automatically expected to get better scores from journos, because that's how it works. Faulty AAA sequels from big boys are always rated higher than faulty new titles. Been living under a rock or something?
>>
>>340268353
>2 games
One. Escape Dead Island is a shitty third person spin-off made by a different dev.

I understand what you're saying, man. But its fucking retarded to think that a game like Dying Light, that both fixed most problems.many had with Dead Island and completely lived up to most peoples expectations, and was nowhere near as flawed as many other AAA games deserves to be scored lower than a game like Mirrors Edge 2, which was called "crushingly dissapointing" and is apparently buggy as hell just because Mirrors Edge 1 was a cult classic.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.