[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you think of LISA?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: lisa.jpg (47 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
lisa.jpg
47 KB, 640x480
What did you think of LISA?
>>
>>340263268
It's my favorite indie game.
>>
Pretty sure it's one of the best RPG Maker games.
>>
>>340263268
the writing and atmosphere were good but the combat was really, really, bad and traversing the overworld was tedious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZuI3ZkCHfs
>>
>>340263793
This
>>
>gameplay
decent world, pretty tedious to explore
combat: a slog tbqh, but kind of fun to see the interactions
>music
11/10 best part of the game
>story
9/10, original and well executed
overall 8.5/10
>>
One of the best indie games ever period and up there with some of the best games

Dat OST
Dat Writing
Dem characters
Choices actually feel like choices

:V
>>
>>340263793
What was so about about the combat? I found it pretty fun.
>>
File: Big_bro.jpg (516 KB, 800x550) Image search: [Google]
Big_bro.jpg
516 KB, 800x550
The painful was really great. I couldn't stop thinking about it for months.
>>
>>340264219
it was simple and samey even with the combo gimmick you just use your best attack over and over and it felt like encounters were balanced around that. i hate bloat and repetitiveness in my games and lisa's combat was bloated and repetitive.
>>
>>340263793
>>340264084
I wouldn't consider the combat bad but it definitely wasn't the highlight of the game. It tried to do something unique but it was ultimately a fairly basic turn based system. At least the rarity of healing items factored into gameplay decently.

>>340264150
Terry best boy~
>>
File: 1465194077992.png (115 KB, 320x298) Image search: [Google]
1465194077992.png
115 KB, 320x298
fucking Buddy being mean to Brad at the end of painful
>>
>>340265976
Brad abused her. Everyone hates Buddy because we completely know Brad's perspective, but from Buddy's point of view he's the guy that kept her locked inside for most of her life.
>>
edgy/10
>>
>>340266110
everyone dislikes buddy regardless of what shes gone through.
>>
File: feels.jpg (20 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
20 KB, 250x300
>Think of LISA
>"What a great ga-"
>Get reminded of Joyful
>Lose all interest in discussing it
>>
>>340266163
>all these people unironically thinking the game is edgy

I guess Silent Hill is edgy as fuck too then.
>>
>>340266110
>Brad prevented her from being gangraped when she was a child
>"UGGGHH YOU ALWAYS KEPT ME ISIDE"
That bitch should have been thankful.
>>
>>340266321
What's wrong with it.
>>
Who was the worst party member?
>>
>>340269369
Have you played it? It's an abomination.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.