[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you 100% your vidya?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: downloadfile.jpg (39 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.jpg
39 KB, 600x400
Do you 100% your vidya?
>>
>>340258563
I'm not good enough to do that anyway.
>>
>>340258563
If I ever make a game, I'm going to make a ridiculous achievement like kill 1 billion enemies or something, just so achievement whores will never get it.
>>
>>340258563
only games i really care about
>>
>>340258563
Telltale Games and Life is Strange.
>>
>>340258563
>not taking it easy on the pepsi
jesus christ
>>
>>340259205
you underestimate the power of some people

>>340258563
only if i really enjoy the game and it's not too tedious.
Like, I'm not gonna 100% an mmorpg.
But i 100%ed banjo-kazooie/tooie and even DK64(101%) back in the days and stuff like that.

But recently i couldn't even bother to finish quite a lot of games.
>>
Depends on the game, and how busy I am.
>>
>>340258563
i 100%d ur mums pusi last nite m8y
>>
>>340258563
If it's a WRPG? No. 100% often means breaking immersion to do some stupid bullshit quests that aren't in-character.

If it's a JRPG? Yeah, most of the time.

Any other genre? Depends on whether the game is fun.
>>
>>340258563
I've been at 95% on TPP for the past month.
I'm just not sure I care enough to bother with the animals.
>>
>>340258563
Sometimes.

Depends on how difficult it is to 100% and if you get something good for 100%ing it.

I mean if it's one of those fucking JRPGs that locks you out of 100% with really obtuse bullshit like jumping down a well 8 times in a row or talking to some random trashcan a dozen times to get some item that you won't use for 50 hours until toward the end of the game it turns out essential to get the best weapon and the best weapon is essential to get the true ending.

Like if I'm 40 hours in and then I find out it's fucked and I'm going to be stuck at 99% unless you start all over; fuck it. That's a 'look it up on youtube' kinda deal.

But if it's something you can get by going and spending maybe a dozen hours to get 100% and I like the game it's not so bad.
>>
>>340259235
>>340259451
These.

In actuality, I haven't gotten full 100%(+) completion since before the advent of online trophies. But I own several games that I intend to eventually get there if I can ever find the time.
>>
>>340258563
Depends on the game and how much I like it.

If I like it I'll aim for 100% and go back from time to time to try to reach there if I haven't yet.

However there are some games that are too annoying to 100% such as Monster Hunter.
>So many gathering quests that are just boring AF
>MHX added playable cats which have special cat only quests
>>
>>340258563
Only Super Mario 64 and the N64 Zelda games.
>>
>>340259410
>>you underestimate the power of some people

Indeed. Plus cheaters. Hmm. I wonder if there is a achievement that you can only get buy cheating.
>>
I dont care for artifical replayability so no
>>
Depends on the game. If 100% means collecting a bunch of worthless items, no.
If 100% means playing more optional quests, yes.
>>
I 100% all games I finish
Fortunately, I don't finish most games I play.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.