[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was this characters endgame?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
What was this characters endgame?
>>
>>340257034
Death? He had an incurable disease.
>>
Killing off the entire Super Despair crew but letting the traitor go free.
>>
>>340257034
it was pretty obvious, he just wanted to see the most powerful Hope possible
>>
>>340259191
It's made clear in 2-5 ending.
He wanted to be Ultimate Hope
>>
File: Izuruprofile.png (3 MB, 1280x1774) Image search: [Google]
Izuruprofile.png
3 MB, 1280x1774
>>340260753
Unfortunately for him he already had a talent so HPA didn't turn him into ultimate hope
>>
File: IMG_20160607_095917.jpg (67 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160607_095917.jpg
67 KB, 960x544
>>340261590
It has nothing to do with HPA
>>
>>340261705

He just said all that shit because he was panicking the fuck out after realizing he was actually an avatar of despair and wanted everyone to know he had nothing to do with any of it.
>>
>>340261705
He admired HPA as much as Hajime, if not more, he makes people call him SHSL SHSL admirer
He would have accepted to be in the Izuru project if they asked him
And he was going kind of overboard with this shit
He probably tied himself up and hurt himself to assure he wouldn't get cold feet or let despair take over somehow
>>
>>340261880
But everything he did was for the sake of his idea of HOPE
>>
>>340257034
Keep playing instead of coming on here to ask questions only to get spoiled. He literally says it in a recording later.

>>340257087
That was probably a lie. I mean he said he had a year to live before school started the game took places a few years later. He said he was probably kidding about about some stuff anyway.
>>
>>340262002
>I mean he said he had a year to live before school started the game took places a few years later

It's not like he had an almost supernatural ability to defeat all odds, or something.
>>
>>340262187
Well he did say he was kidding about some stuff. And that's the most likely thing I can think of. Unless you wanna point out some other discrepancy or likely lie in his story.
>>
>>340262590

I'm saying he overcame his disease because he was lucky.

We don't know he did, because it happened after he lost his memories.

He did say he was losing it because something good always happen after the bad, and when he got accepted into the school, he knew something very good would happen after hearing the worst news in his life, but then they started killing each other, even more bad luck.

So if his luck really is real, something of immense good luck happened to him in his lost memories, probably him beating the disease.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.