[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
I have been thinking of buying diablo 3 (ultimate evil edition ps4) but its pretty pricy and im asking if there are someone with experience is it worth the price?
>>
>>340253873

It wouldn't be worth it if they paid you to own it.
>>
>>340253873
Not on PS4. PC is worth it though with seasons and shit.
>>
>>340253873
>Diablo 3
>PS4
Sounds like a winning combination, like ammonia and bleach, go for it champ.
>>
No, have a better deal which is much cheaper

Go to walmart and buy a Diablo 2 Battle Chest, most likely they will still be selling this game over 15 years later

>inb4 thread turns into a "D3 is good" thread
>>
>>340253873
Game is alright now (it wasn't at launch).
I have it on Xbone, I regret not getting it on PC because there's literally nothing to do once you finish the story, and while you can replay as other classes the story is the same so there's not all that much replayability.

Pick it up on G2A for PC, you probably won't regret it.
>>
>>340254436
it is good though
>>
>>340253873
>no seasons
>can't bot
There's NO reason to play on console.
>>
Just buy it Ezra
>>
File: AxcvUji.jpg (282 KB, 1920x1077) Image search: [Google]
AxcvUji.jpg
282 KB, 1920x1077
>>340253873
Nope, get d2. It's graphics are pre-rendered, but they are very low res, that's why stretched it looks like ass, maybe get it with 1.12a patch and get the widescreen mod and voila.
>>
>>340255053
>no seasons
Wow, don't even bother with console version then op
>>
>>340255053
>couch coop
>>
>>340255263
Yeah, I'm sure he'll just go out and buy the fucking PS4 edition of Diablo 2. Why post an answer not related to his question?

Also, Diablo 3 is legitimately really good now, people who say it's shit just are basing it off the release product, which was kind of average.
>>
>>340255786
It also has an offline mode.

And op you'll be using it cause the online is full of modded items.
>>
>>340253873
Do you have friends? Ones you can couch coop with? If not.. it's pretty lackluster. It's pretty great for a bit, but without people you like there, it's pretty empty.
>>
>>340254776
This. No reason to play after you beat it once.
>>
>>340255053
On consoles is the only way to play this game. This shit sucks on PC.

Couch coop is literally the only reason to own D3. Game is top tier with it, complete garbage without it.
>>
Does this version not have rifts/grifts?
>>
>>340256054
>kind of average
>>
>>340257134
It was still a good game, but had a lot of flaws, mainly around the loot system. Everything else was pretty okay.

Story was mediocre too, but it was shit in Diablo 2 and 1 as well, no-one plays these games for the story.
>>
>>340256054
>Really good now
>D3

C'mon now that's absurd. If you like it, fine but don't go spreading that nonsense around. Guess I should know better than to take your opinion seriously when you say it was average on release.
>>
>>340257532
>meme arrows mean you're wrong

You're entitled to your opinion, but it's a really good game these days, far better than anything else released in the same style.

Posting your opinion in a condescending way doesn't make it right.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.