[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: XBOX E3 PREDICTIONS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 19
File: spencer-gamescom-2015.jpg (78 KB, 650x455) Image search: [Google]
spencer-gamescom-2015.jpg
78 KB, 650x455
In this thread we talk about xbox E3 predictions.

And we trigger some sonyggers. Ignore them.

Nintendo fans welcome. PC fans too, since windows 10 integration is happening .
>>
>>340251272
battletoads and phantom dust plz and lost odyssey backwards compatibility
>>
New Xbox one that plays all windows 10 compatible PC games and Xbox games (with higher fidelity ) cross buy and cross play when available.

For what purpose? Ive just always preferred consoles because I have to work all day on a computer. Consoles relax me for some nostalgic reasons.

That being said I think it's stupid to split communities since consoles are more quickly becoming just shitty gaming PCs. I think PC and Xbox should fully unify. I think that halo should come to PC (provided it gets controller only que for bitches)

Banjo
>>
>>340251272
Dead Rising 4
some of the usual games they've showed that have yet to launch.
ReCore
the dragon Platinum game
a few exclusives
a few EA games
Xbox Slim
Xbox Scorpio
talk about game service for the gamers
Backward Compatibility
Xbox/W10 more seamless
Phil Spencer wearing indie t-shirt that changes every time he gets on stage
some clapping
some cringe
some cheering
generally an 9/10 show that'll be better than Sony's 6/10 show but will still not be as widely appraised and sonyggers on /v/ will tell us how BTFO we are.

scorpio will be stronger than the neo ps4 and this will still be the case
>>
Speaking of. I got the preview update. New store and game collection layout is much appreciated. very slick. Cortana seems promising. More likely to use it on Xbox than PC "hey cortana what's the weather like this weakend. Hey cortana what are showtimes for conjuring 2. Hey cortana send message to Eddie...sup faggot...send." I liked what I saw so far. It's still in preview so I ran into some cortana "something bad happened. ask me again in a bit " it's nice to use my kinect for something.

Anyway I expect Xbox to announce a new microphone only kinect super cheap.
>>
>>340252115
pretty much the same shit as last years e3
>>
I'm expecting them to show plans for halos future. Not just halo wars 2 but what they plan on doing with halo 5. I feel like halo 5 is in dire need of single player content fixing or doing the best they can to fix that horribly executed plot completely devoid of all character .

On the multipleplayer side halo 5 has the potential to be the greatest halo multiplayer experience but is being held back by obvious and frustrating shit. No non forge btb maps. Still no oddball in playlists. A fucking amazing forge mode but no server browser with filters for bros to find custom games taking full advantage of it. Maps in general have a samey feel. They all play great but are certainly lacking memorable set pieces and are all roughly samey in size.

Forge mode is great but forge maps do not take the place of fully designed and iconic btb maps straight from the devs.

Anyway I hope that Microcock is dedicated to cleaning up halo 5 before moving on to the next installment. Halo 5 has the potential to be the greatest halo game due to its perfect gameplay and performance but is held back by a shit story and maps without variety in scope. These are big deals for me
>>
>>340252918
I'm fairly certain they have added community forge maps into BTB
>>
>>340253024
Sorry I guess I didn't word it right. You are correct but I want 343 developed maps outside of forge maps
>>
>>340252891
that was the inspiration for my post.
>>
Is Rare big enough to deal with two games at a time these days? I know Rare Replay and Sea of Thieves overlapped in development but I doubt Rare Replay took huge expenses to produce.
>>
File: 1465086001847.jpg (21 KB, 262x254) Image search: [Google]
1465086001847.jpg
21 KB, 262x254
I hope Sega adds the rest of their sonic games to bc. I got the random urge to play sonic adventure 2 multiplayer again.

I hope Xbox gets street fighter somehow
>>
>>340251272
I predict phil spencer being fucking cuckold
>>
>>340253518
Probably not. I'm sure another rare game is in development but mostly in concept (like banjo). They probably wanted to get their feet wet with replay and a new IP before taking a risky whack at a beloved rare ip
>>
File: 1339726546370.jpg (20 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1339726546370.jpg
20 KB, 429x410
Considering the Win10 integration, I'd assume that they'd take this chance to announce that some kind of heavy hitter like the MCC or something is coming to PC as well.

Aside from that, I don't have a lot of expectations from their conference.
>>
whats this i've been reading about that only the multiplayer portion of crackdown 3 is out this summer? if that's true then that's balls. how would that work anyway? they just patch in the single player when it's ready? i hope this isn't true because it would be really scummy to just launch half a game.
>>
File: pstyfwhen.jpg (136 KB, 661x782) Image search: [Google]
pstyfwhen.jpg
136 KB, 661x782
>>
>>340253861
I don't know. I think they see the massive support and inevitable success that Yooka-Laylee has and want to jump on that train. Microsoft has always been fast to jump on the bandwagon. A new Banjo is probably in the works, already. Or Conker, if they are just too afraid to try Banjo, still.
>>
File: cucked.jpg (200 KB, 1170x1536) Image search: [Google]
cucked.jpg
200 KB, 1170x1536
>>
File: 1465024884572.jpg (107 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
1465024884572.jpg
107 KB, 1200x675
>>340251272
Post >yfw no Banjo
>>
File: Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-05.jpg (18 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-05.jpg
18 KB, 400x388
Can I be the first to admit that recore looks fucking boring and the development team seems to be comprised of washed up rejects and second-rate people?
>>
>>340254039
Get used to it. Releasing unfinished and/or bugged/glitchy products is becoming the new norm. It's incredibly fucked up, but, it's happening.
>>
>>340254039
I think this whole game is relying heavily on constant connection due to using cloud to help with destruction (which I'm not convinced it isnt bs). Multiplayer only doesn't necessarily mean no campaign missions. Most if not all the content may be there but you would need to play it while in a constant online world like destiny or division. Honestly as I type it , that doesn't sound much better so...guess we will have to wait and see
>>
File: ms games.jpg (64 KB, 595x722) Image search: [Google]
ms games.jpg
64 KB, 595x722
this pic really scares me. Just what are they going to do in 2017? They cant afford to keep outsourcing (scalebound, recore).

They either have to make another Halo or try make a new ip
>>
>>340254190
Why would you want one? MS and new Rare will only fuck it up. Just buy Yooka-Laylee. It's made by the people who ACTUALLY made Banjo and everything we've seen so far looks great. I would rather Rare not make a Banjo and destroy it's image any more than they already have.
>>
>>340254159
That's a good point. With that logic I wouldn't be surprised if they hired more staff and announce one of the two critters at e3. This excites me
>>
>>340254495
Why? They are only going to fuck it up.
>>
>>340254471
I know what you mean... but god damn it if they got it right and had that AAA polish...that would be a sight. I can dream but I see that it's very unlikely
>>
>>340254462
>They cant afford
It's Microsoft. Yes they can.
>>
>>340254224
have they even shown any gameplay
>>
>>340254224
Have we seen gameplay yet? Or just based on that first pre rendered trailer? The pre rendered trailer did nothing for me but I am excited to see what the game actually looks like.
>>
Gears 4 will be the main focus
Scalebound Trailer, no release date
Crackdown 3 Gameplay, Demo/Beta included with Gears 4
Sea of Thieves gets an open beta
Recore Gameplay and release date
New Forza, probably Horizon 3
Halo Wars 2 gameplay
Killer Instinct gets new characters and shit
Minecraft
Hololens Young Conker demo
Xbox+Windows 10 stuff
Cuphead gets shown in their indie montage with no release date again

Overall i'm predicting a solid yet boring show with not a lot of surprises
>>
>>340254614
"Very unlikely" is still underselling how sure it is that they will fuck it up. There is practically no chance of it being good. I doubt anybody at new Rare even has a clue what made them good.
>>
>>340254735
They can afford it. Question is, would they want to?
>>
>>340254471
I mean, of course I'm buying Yooka but I just ..

I want Banjo, man..
>>
>>340254858
Practically no chance is still a chance! The nightmare isn't real...until it is ...
>>
>>340254797
Nope, only things known about it beyond the trailer and some very basic information about the basic mechanics was Inafune and Pacini saying it's a third person action-adventure (Which basically means nothing at this stage) and the fact they cited Metroid and "90s Zelda" as core (All puns intended) influences.
>>
>>340254858
They have the original director and writer still, Gregg Mayles and Leigh Loveday.
>>
File: 1372935755665.png (261 KB, 509x507) Image search: [Google]
1372935755665.png
261 KB, 509x507
>>340254462
>The Coalition - Gears of War
Wait, Gears isn't being made by Epic anymore? I knew Judgment or whatever that last piece of shit was called was made by PCF but I had no idea that Gears had its own dedicated MS studio now

Is that why the E3 footage for Gears 4 looked boring as fuck? What they showed was less interactive than an Uncharted game.
>>
>>340254825
Fuck this sounds very likely. So essentially everything we already know about except with actual gameplay instead of pre rendered footage...fine
>>
gears
halo
gears
halo
windows 10
gears
halo
forza
>>
>>340255149
It reminded me of the first gears. Just people in spooky places trying to survive. Not sure if that's a good thing
>>
>>340255149
Gears 4 beta was actually fun though
>>
>>340254825
Wasn't Minecraft 2 rumored a long time ago? That'll probably be a thing.
>Killer Instinct gets new characters and shit
Duobtfull. They just released a character. They wouldn't reveal the new season already.
>Gears 4 will be the main focus
>Scalebound Trailer, no release date
>Crackdown 3 Gameplay, Demo/Beta included with Gears 4
>Sea of Thieves gets an open beta
>Recore Gameplay and release date
>New Forza, probably Horizon 3
>Halo Wars 2 gameplay
Most likely
>Hololens Young Conker demo
I REALLY doubt this. With the shit show that happened last time they showed that abomination I doubt they would EVER do a live demonstration of that.
>Xbox+Windows 10 stuff
>Cuphead gets shown in their indie montage with no release date again
Yep.

>Overall i'm predicting a solid yet boring show with not a lot of surprises
A show that is boring and has no surprises can't be solid. You're contradicting yourself. The show will be junk. And if the rumors are true that Nintendo's show will just be Zelda; Sony really doesn't have any competition this year.
>>
>>340251272
Further bastardization of Rare properties in games that look promising but alas, end up being forgotten, like Project Spark.

The Trifecta (Gears, Halo, Forza)

Console features.

Non related MS gizmo talk.

Multiplatform reel

Exclusive that will not get any further attention outside E3 month.

>have a gr8t e3 everybody
>>
>>340251272
>PC fans too, since windows 10 integration is happening .
I would invest if linux if it were possible.
>>
File: Cb_3Y8iUcAApiS6.jpg large.jpg (377 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Cb_3Y8iUcAApiS6.jpg large.jpg
377 KB, 1920x1080
>>340252918
The sad part about this post is that single player story wasn't even bad just a bunch of people parroting shit like always when the story mode is longer than 3 and on the same level as 2. The multiplayer is damn near perfect the only issue is lack of some game modes i would prefer to have in there but that's just me recent up dates for free has made this kind of what should be a damn standard, monthly updates and content for free.
the only real problem with halo 5 is no split screen and that's all.
>>
File: 1449156411886.jpg (19 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1449156411886.jpg
19 KB, 600x375
>>340254189
>>
Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC apparently. Shame it be locked to the app store so people will still shit post about it, just hope more people play it since it's an awesome game
>>
>>340254893
Why not?
>>340254970
Trust me, man. I get it. But do you really want to watch it burn? If you love something, sometimes you have to just let it go, man. Let it die while it's still cherished.
>>
>>340253996
Scalebound for W10 is all I expect and want.
>>
>>340255391
I think he just meant it's solid because of all the new gameplay for games where gameplay was never previously shown, but since we know they already exist there is no "holy fuck! I'm finding out this exists for the first time!" Shock moments. Depending on recore, rare, halo wars 2, and crackdown it looks like a pretty "solid" show. (Also Scorpio)
>>
>>340253380
lol i'm talking more about
>generally an 9/10 show that'll be better than Sony's 6/10 show but will still not be as widely appraised and sonyggers on /v/ will tell us how BTFO we are.
it was funny.
>>
>>340251272
Retreads from last year and shit no one cares about. Maybe another meme game for the queers.
>>
>>340255610
>just hope more people play it since it's an awesome game
Its Windows 10 exclusive. Some people who were dumb enough to use W10 might play it. But the mass of PC users won't. The vast majority are still using W7. Sure it might be a good game. But Microsoft is full retard
>>
>>340255501
Wait... you liked the story? I wanted to like it. I didn't care what everyone said. The plot itself...was fine...but playing as Locke the entire time while all the character development between chief and his much more interesting pals / girlfriend happens off screen was a giant blunder. They purposefully averted our eyes from the arc if the entire story...you really liked it?
>>
>>340255610
It is? Oh my goodness yay
>>
>>340255610
Source? I know that Insomniac said a couple of months ago that they're weren't doing anything in regards to other versions, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did to try and give it a second wind (It's sad that it barely broke a million sales, since it was a good little game, awful writing-aside. Probably the Xbone's best exclusive, honestly).
>>
>>340256115
It's W10 exclusive.
>>
>>340251272
I want Gears 4 on PC couldnt give less of a shit about anything else
>>
File: 1441073019508.jpg (74 KB, 841x698) Image search: [Google]
1441073019508.jpg
74 KB, 841x698
>>340255895
yeah the only problem i had with locke is the same problem i had with arbiter in halo 2 he was forced upon us with out giving him a proper intro.
i mean nightfall was shit they could've did a better job of bringing him in there like tying him up with the halo podcast to make people more hyped about playing him and making him a more interesting character, but his overall interaction with his squad was not bad it was alright.
>>
>>340251272
>trigger some sonyggers. Ignore them.

It's funny because you're triggered right off the bat.
>>
New xbone slim has no disc drive and will force digital only. There will be huge backlash.

>Shitty old IP's(2) and multiplats
>nothing new or interesting

There ya go
>>
>>340256384
Oooo sounds like a fun show then! I love when obvious fuck ups are streamed live
>>
>people bought XBones
>people use Win10

this is the end
>>
>>340256337
They said they're "open to the possibility of a PC version sometime in the future", but reaffirmed that it's a Xbone exclusive for the time being. So it'll probably appear on the W10 store in 18 months-2 years, judging from that content update plan they were showing off.
>>
>>340256369
>forced upon us with out giving him a proper intro.
Really the first game was the intro. It was showing the other side of the war. I thought it was awesome and Arby is based as fuck.
>>
>>340255778

It's funny because everyone agrees Sony's presentation blew everyone out of the water.
>>
>>340256369
Yeah they interacted fine...so I'm at odds with your post because I actually loved arbiter in 2. He was the main core of the halo 2 story for me. Master Chief and cortana certainly grounded the plot but arbiter had all the heart. Then in halo 3 arbiter became an emotionless NPC with a tiny hint if character development between him and chief. The narrative pretty much forced us to assume they became buddies simply by shooting together and not by saying words. Wait. I think I just figured out the halo 3 narrative. Anyway halo 5 is still dumb and Locke had no motivation besides "someone told me to" he questioned nothing which to be fair makes sense given his position but is it that interesting to watch? A dude doing what he's told? Felt like a fun spin off and not the main course. I respect your opinion though and I'm glad some people were actually able to enjoy it because it brought me much pain
>>
>>340255818
Yeah true but at least some people can enjoy

>>340256224
The source is a NeoGaf leaker who is confirmed by mods.
>>
>>340256620
Not that guy but I disagree :) looked like a bunch of timed exclusives to me and a fucking sweet monster hunter zoids
game last year. Hardly water blown
>>
>>340256384
>New xbone slim has no disc drive and will force digital only. There will be huge backlash.
Good. All of the best E3 moments are fuck ups and cringe. We haven't had a good one in a while.
>>
>>340256384
>slim
>no disc drive
>backlash
There is actually alot of people wanting this. Not sure why though. I wouldn't care for it.
>>
>>340255149
Actually Epic did the multiplayer for Judgment, which was the part that sucked. As well as all of it's post launch support. No input from Cliff or Rod though which is likely why it turned out so bad.

Rod is one of the big dogs at the Coalition and if the beta is anything to go off then Gears 4 will be a great game.
>>
>>340256492
hey at least halo and gears are fun
>>
>>340257125
I wish the beta wasn't so ugly...
>>
>>340257181
Halo 5 is garbage and and Destiny is better. Seriously Halo isn't getting any better and Gears is old too. They need to move the fuck on but they won't.
>>
>>340257310
I'm glad it looks like it did. 60FPS is more important in a game like Gears of War Multiplayer.
>>
>>340257429
Halo 5 is good. Gears is good. Destiny is good. I would prefer some fresh ideas though.
>>
>>340257035
Honestly, as an idort I didn't really find myself disagreeing with this too much, though neither were hugely special. It was neat to see that TLG was actually still alive and Horizon looks like a potential diamond in the rough, but that was pretty much it. Timed exclusive FF7 remake handled by modern-Square, that whole shonky Shenmue 3 business didn't really do anything for me tbqh
>>
>>340257540
But I still can wish can't I!? Yes I agree fps is more important.
>>
File: OEY5yp8.jpg (75 KB, 520x564) Image search: [Google]
OEY5yp8.jpg
75 KB, 520x564
>>340257090
>There is actually alot of people wanting this. Not sure why though. I wouldn't care for it.

here we go again
>>
>>340256847
i loathed the halo 2 story because of it when i just wanted to play chief much like alot of people with halo 5, they didn't give him any background till later on in the series i mean its alright but i still don't like arbiter and the sanghelies i've always viewed them as the enemy i did like what they did with them in the halo cartoon back in 2011 it was awsome but in general i was displeased with arbiter.
they gave a few hints in 5 that locke was doing it more than just im doing it because its my job with one of his lines "you're not the only one here because of him" they just didn't expand on it.
>>
>>340257429
>Destiny is better

Top kek, enjoy the peer2peer shit pvp and braindead raids. Remember to spend those good points on them dank emotes.
>>
>>340257594
Yeah. Both conferences had me saying "oh cool." A lot but hardly anything else. Tlg was nice to see but the gameplay has yet to intrigue me. I think horizon was my favorite game of last e3 and backwards compatible Xbox one was my favorite new feature. I honestly cant remember Nintendo. Star fox mostly? Metroid...fuck I dont want to remember anymore
>>
>>340257741
Buying discs is pointless and stupid . Especially now that they basically work as keys, the same way pc games did back in the 00's when steam wasn't huge.
Also, it's more convenient keeping and selecting from a library already on your hard drive .

I agree though, it would be stupid of them to remove the disc. The backlash would be enormous. Console kids are retarded and still want their discs, even though they always end up scratching and damaging them and they'd be better off with digital.
>>
>>340257970
Destiny is top tier quality, does the whole FPS RPG progression shit better than any other game, and generally knows the strengths of the genre. I'm not claiming it's super deep or better than a PC MMO but it's definitely a great game
>>
File: 1463973593786.jpg (17 KB, 313x286) Image search: [Google]
1463973593786.jpg
17 KB, 313x286
>>340257970
I also don't like this game but gosh darn it I tried to over and over. I guess it just isn't for me. They still got all my money though so that sucks. Destiny is the game I use to remind myself not to buy games at full price
>>
File: neogaf - hates women.png (84 KB, 1042x514) Image search: [Google]
neogaf - hates women.png
84 KB, 1042x514
>>340256935
>The source is a NeoGaf leaker who is confirmed by mods.

That doesn't really say anything
>>
>>340256384
>no disc drive
Fuck any of the big three that hurts physical collectors like that.

Heck, fuck any of the big three that hurts gaming in general like that. Best Buy and Amazon would go into full panic mode.
>>
Dead rising 4
Scale bound release date and gameplay
Recore gameplay
Phantom dust is still alive with gameplay
Halo wars 2
Horizon 3
Xbox mini
Hint at Scorpio but no announcement til a later conference.
Battle toads
Raam for killer instinct

And a few surprises that I have no fucking clue about

I have a feeling mechasault might be one of them. As well as Stubbs the zombie or possibly blinx the time cat lol.

Appearantly they have an announcement that'll be bigger than backwards compatibility .

I'm sure they will show off banjo.

Rumors of them nabbing crash are too far-fetched but that would create massive buuthurt .
>>
>>340258110
>even though they always end up scratching and damaging them and they'd be better off with digital.
>I can't handle my property so nobody can

Also it's just enforcing DRM and also when shit is digital you can't sell, get a refund, share, get as many discounts..it would also fuck gamestop and for some reason I just don't see that happening.
>>
>>340258237
No it doesn't, the game went through so many changes its damn abysmal, its a tiny game and its launch start was trash besides Vog, it has no evolving content on flow instead its patches are dlc for 20-40-60 dollars. The taken king was a step in the right direction but it was still braindead mechanically. For the fathers of halo and marathon I expected some depth and expansiveness from it, pso does it better.
>>
>>340258402
It can easily work like steams offline mode.

It's gonna happen eventually. It's inevitable.

Do we see pc guys crying over not having boxes of CD keys ?
>>
>>340258402
I love how convenient digital is but I hate the idea that I don't really own the games and they can be taken away from me for some reason I can't control. I'm paying for a license that Microsoft can take back when it feels like it's necessary. Regardless I've been buying digital a lot more because I can share with my friends
>>
>>340258775
Pretty much every digital game I've bought on release I've regretted because I can't sell the ones I don't want anymore. It is fucking pointless.
>>
>>340258775
On oc when games get old enough to the point where the store you bought it for is is closed down, you torrent that shit .

This is Microsoft though. I doubt they'll pull any of their shit down . Are 360 servers still up ?
>>
>>340258839
Youre okay with getting 2$ for a game at GameStop ?

Are you being serious .
>>
>>340258839
Yeah I choose wisely for digital. Usually my rule is to always go for the best deal which is usually a physical copy but sometimes digital had okay sales. One and done single player campaign type games I'll always get physical. The only time I default to digital is when it's a game I know I want to keep and I want easy access to. Usually with online multiplayer I'll return to time and time again
>>
>>340258597
Honestly I bought the game as a full TK package for like $40 or some shit so I think my experience through it was better than yours. The world is nice, the gunplay is good, bosses actually have mechanics unlike most fps rpgs, there's a ton of lore, it doesn't shove a narrative on you, it's a large scaled game but doesn't force you to run around a big ass open world, you get dropped and it's just nonstop action like the genre was made for. I didn't buy this game looking for an mmo to play, I have FFXIV for that.
>>
>>340258985
No one should sell to Gamestop unless its launch window when you get 45 back but at that point you should have just redboxed it or waited
>>
What is Project Kyoto anyway? Keti-Ai?
http://www.xbox-news.com/index.php?e=2085
>>
>>340258985
>$2

I can get $20+ on games I don't play anymore or beat quickly. Stack that shit with their deals on pre owned games and a coupon I could get overwatch for like $10 total. I hold on to games I really liked but impulse buys like call of duty or dying light I would love to just return for some credit.
>>
>>340256384
>New xbone slim has no disc drive and will force digital only.
None of any rumor reported this, there maybe 2 slim version, one with disc drive one without, but they never said there will be only no disc drive Xbone left.
>>
>>340259221
>http://www.xbox-news.com/index.php?e=2085

Could it be scale bound or recore?

Kyoto is a town in jet set radio though .....

Holy shit.
>>
>>340259081
Tk for 40 is a great value assuming it came with all previous dlc and og. I've always wished the game was more connected between areas, enemies were more varied, and it was easier to communicate with random running around with you. PvP areas would be neato. I imagine multiple people teaming up to take down an asshole with a crazy sniper murdering from a far off location. anyway it's fine.
>>
>>340259462
>Tk for 40 is a great value assuming it came with all previous dlc and og

It did. And it really taught me a lesson about impulse buying games off hype. Not worth it most the time.
>>
All I expect to really happen are a slim reveal, Scorpio reveal, some universal windows platform stuff, and some Xbone + W10 games. I can't even see them announcing Xbox One exclusives at this point but we'll see. Hoping for Halo MCC and Halo 5 on PC, but unlikely. They just announced the really limited version of the Halo 5 MP coming to Windows 10 (and forge) not too long ago so it'd be weird if they announce on stage a few weeks after that initial announcement "nvm guys it's gonna be the full game"
>>
>>340254825
>Killer Instinct gets new characters and shit
Patiently waiting for General RAAM
>>
think I'm going to watch e3 in the bath with candles this year
>>
>>340260015
Only KI announcement saved for e3
>>
>>340257741
God that guy was such a shit head He was fired, wasn't he?
>>
>>340255391
>Hololens Young Conker demo
>I REALLY doubt this. With the shit show that happened last time they showed that abomination I doubt they would EVER do a live demonstration of that.

It's already out as a full game. It's a free game on the Hololens store. Fooled around it with the dev kit at a friends workplace who are making apps and sheit for it. It's a decent proof of concept in "Turn your living room into a platform game". It plays OK but it's an obvious tech demo so there is no substance. Roboraid is much better (Since it uses sound spacial awareness in a cool way) as well as that detective game. The FOV fucks with the experience but the first time you use it is "OK this is real and cool as shit"

The only Hololens thing I expect at this E3 is that HTC Vive will support the exact same functions with W10 holographic and maybe Oculus is getting an Xbox branded revision that gets front facing cameras and runs on W10 Holographic as well that will be the "Xbox VR".

>>340260015
>>340260072

The rumor is the final two are guests and there will be a RAAM trailer but also a second guest character from a fighting game series teased

KI Trivia time: An uncredited member of the original KI Team was the Cabinet designer and engineer behind the arcade board they used. Ed Boon

This is such a weird E3. Especally for xbox. One of the gaf insiders who's not shit went on a podcast and said that people don't even half the conference figured out yet even with that big deluge of "Leaks". The only thing really "Correct" so far is Dead Rising 4 is Xbone/Windows 10 exclusive.
>>
File: tomoko looks with disgust.png (125 KB, 484x313) Image search: [Google]
tomoko looks with disgust.png
125 KB, 484x313
I usually watch all three conferences (or in this case E3 livestream, pr whatever Nintendo is planning), but there is no reason to even watch the MS conference for this year.

They have no games to watch out for. The only thing I can think of is Kamiya's Exclusive game.
>>
>>340259906
Yeah, 343 outright shot down the idea of a PC port during their Q&A a few weeks back when that Halo 5 tie-in thing got released to the W10 store. Halo seems to be the one exclusive to the Xbone that M$ actually seem to want to keep exclusive.
>>
>>340256224
>>340256935
>>340258325

Insomniac said they wouldn't port SSO to the PC unless they themselves did the port. So it's looking like they are actually porting SSO themselves.

Not much substance to it but SSO and Halo MCC on PC may be available post conference or soon afterwards
>>
File: 1458159425852.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1458159425852.gif
3 MB, 200x150
>>340257429
>destiny is better
>peer to peer grindfest
>>
The xbox e3 thing makes me wish sega was still big dog
>>
File: SoD.jpg (214 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
SoD.jpg
214 KB, 1280x720
>>340251272
State of Decay 2 desu I've been waiting too fucking long for this shit. They are not saying anything and YOSE is starting to lose its shine.
>>
It's the only conference in looking forward to
>>
>>340258401
Battletoads and Banjo? Who do you expect are making these?
>>
>>340253726
This. I seriously want SA2 again and replay SF4

Also add in Bayonetta and Metal Gear Rising
>>
>>340262062

Maybe we'll finally get Class 4 after all these years.
>>
I remember a tewwt from Big Phil about Mechassault making a possible comback. Heres to hoping, boys!
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.