[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys feel about Exanima? It took me a LONG time to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: header[1].jpg (55 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header[1].jpg
55 KB, 460x215
How do you guys feel about Exanima?

It took me a LONG time to get the controls and feel down, but now that I've gotten the hang of it, I find the combat very visceral and satisfying.

The only thing that makes me feel.. eeh... is the developers' stubbornness. A lot of times when they get a complaint, they pull out the "it's a feature" card, which I think hinders some major progress.

All in all, I love the shit out of this game.
>>
it's alright. obviously still a work in progress though. it's fun and really refreshing, as far as the combat goes. the armor system is also really cool

also, i hope this thread lives because this game is super under the radar,but be prepared to get called a shill, OP
>>
I have about 40 hours in it, I could just keep playing indefinitely but I'm trying to wait so I don't burn out on it.
>>
I actually am in the process of doing a walkthrough of it, if anyone is interested.

Feel like it'd be a bit presumptuous to just drop a link randomly.
>>
It's a little hard to imagine Exanima as Sui Generis. The mechanics and feel work very, very well for Exanima as it is, but imagining it in an open world, flight of fancy kind of way is...jarring. I'm interested to see how it turns out.

Does anyone know what the fuck the magic bracelet does?
>>
>>340248082
console version when?

im not buying a pirate machine for this
>>
>>340249307
They've said Sui Generis MIGHT be on console. They've mentioned it may have Steam controller support too, but I can't imagine the game working with a controller. The movement is just far too nuanced.
>>
File: not even trying.png (66 KB, 666x193) Image search: [Google]
not even trying.png
66 KB, 666x193
>>
File: 1455486497433.jpg (28 KB, 453x453) Image search: [Google]
1455486497433.jpg
28 KB, 453x453
>>340249679
Nice thread OP
>>
>>340249679
>>340249786
I'm afraid I don't quite understand.
>>
>>340249679
>>340249786
the fuck is this supposed to mean?
>>
Also. Fun little tidbit I found, when you kill the Golden Golem, you can actually pick his hammer up and put it in the Strongbox. You can't put it in your inventory, nor can you use it, but there is an inventory icon for it. Strange.
>>
File: miltank suit.jpg (101 KB, 407x715) Image search: [Google]
miltank suit.jpg
101 KB, 407x715
>>340249940
>>340250062
>
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.