[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/, I posted awhile back but the thread 404'd so I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Camp-1.jpg (374 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Camp-1.jpg
374 KB, 1920x1080
Hey /v/,

I posted awhile back but the thread 404'd so I'm trying again.

I don't know if coming here is the right decision, but I'm out of options. I have searched long and hard for this game and I cannot find it at all.

The only things I can remember about it are that it wasn't much of a game and more of a virtual sci-fi world to explore. If I remember correctly the name of the game is also the name of the universe that the author created. It's indie, freeware, and the author apparently occasionally updates it. I vaguely remember there being a desert setting in one of the screenshots.

I saw it in a "n Best Freeware Games" list somewhere but can't find that particular list again.

Pic unrelated.
>>
bamp
>>
shameless self-bump
>>
>>340241742
Sounds like Outer Wilds to me. Might not be the game you are looking for, but it's quite similar.
>>
>>340243242

Not Outer Wilds but a similar concept-ish

This "game" was a guys pet project. He would update it occasionally. It was his own fictional universe that he created for himself sort of as I remember? But he put it out there for others to enjoy.
>>
Come on, niggers. Somebody has to know what this is
>>
bumping to help OP
>>
>>340244443
>>340241742
The Precursors.

You're welcome.
>>
>>340245509

Sorry, nope. That ain't it.

The game did not involve a publisher or development studio.

>>340245227

Thanks bruh
>>
b
u
m
p
>>
>>340241742
Not sure what it is, bumping so somebody helps ya, though.
>>
zerahypt?
>>
Shores of Hazeron?
>>
Bump for op :3
>>
>>340246594

YESSS THAT'S IT

I forgot the whole Terahypt planet thing and all that.

Thanks much
>>
>>340246594
>>340247505
So uh, is it a good game?
>>
>>340249212

OP here. Haven't played it yet.
>>
>>340249212
its wasn't though as a game by the looks of it. Its pretty much his lore bough to life. there's no goal. all you can do is explore everything that's there, since you have pretty much access to anything
>>
>>340250734
forgot link
https://youtu.be/pIJlHkNV3yo
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.