[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you were the overseer of a vault, how would you run it? Now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 34
If you were the overseer of a vault, how would you run it?

Now imagine the first 100 ideas will be put into a Fallout spin off game or a mod for New Vegas
>>
File: 1433468225518.png (1 MB, 2416x4450) Image search: [Google]
1433468225518.png
1 MB, 2416x4450
>>340241567
>>
>>340241567
white women would be required to only copulate with black men
>>
>>340241567
Have everybody act as theur racial sterotypes
For instance if any vault dweller was asian they can't pronounce their "r"s right. Thry gotta speak like "Herro amelica!"
>>
>>340242621
That's not far from what I'm actually doing in NV right now

There are personal vault mods for NV too.
>>
Overseers don't get to pick.

Neo-sparta, 100% military training.
>>
>>340241567
the vault has every single movie ever created
there is no way to watch any of them
>>
>>340243585
populated solely by the /tv/ userbase,doomed eternally to debate films they'll never see
>>
File: Vault_69.jpg (118 KB, 792x513) Image search: [Google]
Vault_69.jpg
118 KB, 792x513
>>340241567
Like this one http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Vault_69

I'd be the only male
>>
File: timf.png (19 KB, 141x150) Image search: [Google]
timf.png
19 KB, 141x150
Testing long term effects of susceptibility to suggestion, everyone is subject to the Mesmetron's rays and given simple commands daily.

Hopefully we can stop that head explosion thing, too.
>>
File: 7ef.jpg (29 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
7ef.jpg
29 KB, 600x600
>>340241567
>New Vegas

But mechanically, Fallout 4 is way better. If we're talking mods where the sky's the limit with content, you may as well put it in the most up to date title.
>>
File: image.jpg (662 KB, 1414x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
662 KB, 1414x2000
>All men and women are required to sleep with each other everyday
>switches off everyday so new partners each day
>allowed to have sex with whomever whenever you want though
That way even the nerds get laid with every girl in there
You're welcome
>>
>>340245806
Also every women in there must bare 1 male and female of my offspring
>>
A vault where use of psychedelics is common and actively encouraged for adults.

The history of the vault would declare its own creation to be year 0 and any past would be mythological, suggesting that the entirety of humanity's existence had always been the vault, the vault was the natural state of man. However, that story would change every 20 years. Sometimes the truth would be mixed in, other times a completely new mythology would be created. At least one time the correct history would be taught but again it would change with a new generation - the past truthful history being declared just another spirit story.

Otherwise all things would be handled well in a manner trying to maximize vault well being. Technology would more or less always be taught factually to teach proper maintenance.

Why? I don't know. I'm just curious how people would operate when all of reality is chronically under question.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 700x900
>>340245964
>not a vault where women are taught to be cum dumpsters for only the use of male pleasure 24/7
Vault noob
>>
>>340245964
What? Everything but the 20 year bit threw me off would you kill anyone over 20 or they have keep the charade going?
>>
>>340245806
How many people supported? Overpopulation would set in and inbreeding would happen sooner or later over the years. Gotta get them out at some point.
>>
>>340246472
>inbreeding would happen sooner or later

Earth itself is already a closed system where inbreeding is technically going on.

What's the population threshold for inbreeding to not be a problem, socially or biologically?
>>
>>340246472
Tell that to the British
>>
A vault under a lake, the only entrance is through submarine, which is sent back to the shore once the vault is closed.The residents can't go back through the entrance, and thus cannot escape. Except for every vault resident there exists a set of professional mining tools, and a spacious, but flat patch of dirt at the bottom level of the vault. If they wish to escape their watery prison, they and their descendants will have to dig their way out.
A hierarchy of digger classes will emerge as the years go by, precious stones and artifacts dug up will replace common currency. Overtime the people will begin developing advances in digging science, at first just creating rudimentary dynamite out of collectable substances, then onto crystal based light sources to take into the shafts and tunnels, writing and communication systems that allow messages to be sent to companions back home, from the yonder caverns beneath the earth. Such is life in the digger's vault.
>>
>>340246583
Retardation would be a lot more rampant through the generations though.
>>
A Vault where 3 factions play competitive video games, one group of people versus one. The loser dies, typical fate, but there's a twist:

The one not paying can vote on the "odds", AKA Rigging the game. Pong Paddles are slower, Mario Kart screws you over with items, MOBAs will screw with the EXP, Pokemon will have higher chances of secondary effects. Each faction knows about the odds, and the games are randomized to the point where one might think they are generated on site.
>>
>>340246859
>implying you'd even care when you're getting laid with a different chick everyday
>>
Feudalism vault
>>
>>340244819

I feel bad nobody's bitten, so have a (You) on me, kid.
>>
File: 13th-floor.jpg (37 KB, 450x376) Image search: [Google]
13th-floor.jpg
37 KB, 450x376
>>340246220
Keep the charade going.

I guess the overseer would have some access to a playbook and would be encouraged to keep new stuff not too radical from the previous story so it's less jarring. But the basic idea is people old enough would know they're being lied to, they just don't know what parts.

>we were born in the ground, the dwarven people of the Svartalfheim realm. Our god told us how to mold metal to create great works
>actually there was a great war and we moved under ground
>no, actually there was a great war but we were people born underground and that's why only we survived. Also why we can never leave.
>>
I would invite the Legion in. They're the best faction in NV after all.
>>
>>340246820
Literally Gurren Lagann.
>>
>>340246945
True, guess I'd go full on Dr. Strangelove and only want sexy bitches.
>>
>>340244819
look bub, I know what you want, in fact I know what you CRAVE, so heres a (you), dont spend it all in one place.
>>
Genetically bred gladiator society. It would be considered an honor to be crippled or maimed and ascend to the Valhalla on the other side of the cyclone fence, where you can gamble and watch the fights or train new fighters.

Since personal glory means letting nobody but yourself achieve the honor of a peaceful death, fights are exceptionally vicious and most survivors of a match get to join their amputated senate. Great fighters must continually fight until they too are rendered too abused to continue, or they die. The vaults whole purpose is to train a community capable of creating the perfect fighter, one who exhaust available opponents and destroys the gladiator pits entirely. The logic being that the world will probably have all sorts of problems when these vaults are hatched, this vault would create a perfect cleansing unit for the immediate area and other nearby vaults.
>>
>>340244819

it seems you only have a couple (You)s

ill give you a small loan of a million (You)
>>
Probably kill myself because all vaults are inherently awful unless there's like a permanent holodeck or something
>>
>>340247392
holy shit that sounds amazing but it wouldn't work
>>
>>340247458
Being under 25 must really be suffering.
>>
>>340247392
And the MC of that game just kills the ultimate pit fighter like it's nothing.
>>
>>340247392
I could get behind this(I watched Fury Road atleast 10 times) so WITNESS ME!

I want to see it on bluray in black&white, commentary and see cut scenes.
>>
>>340247407
>>340247235
>>340247090
I said it's better mechanically, not better in any other way.

New Vegas has better flavor: the writing of characters & dialog, the setting and atmosphere, the quest design, the roleplaying options.

When I say FO4 is better mechanically, I'm talking about game mechanics. The shooting and VATS are much better. Having minimal & shitty dialog choices sucks but the system the dialog is delivered on is still an improvement over FO3/NV. The armor system, weapon mods, the base construction. The character editor is way better.

The writing, quests and roleplaying are shit but you're retarded if you think FO4 isn't mechanically superior.
>>
>>340244625
>all your offspring are forced to mate with their half-siblings
unless you have such an insane incest fetish that you don't care about the Vault's survival, you fucked up big time
>>
>>340247179
good luck being dead
>>
>>340241567
Fallout is fucking shit and if you like it you're a drooling retard
>>
>>340248213
True I love 3 and NV but mechanically retarded atleast NV did shooting and customization. I love customizing(I know I'm autistic but atleast I'm not minecraft autistic) I hate not having legendary weapons though.
>>
>>340248213

the gunplay in 4 isn't even good and enemy AI is buttfuck retarded

>includes settlement shit as an upside as well as the shitty weapon and armor crafting

kek
>>
>>340248342
What are you so angry about?
>>
Cuckoldry based vault where once a year, a wife of a randomly selected vault dweller has to participate in a 300 man gangbang while the husband watches.
>>
>>340248550
>the gunplay in 4 isne't even good

It's amazing compared to the clunky mess that was FO4/NV gunplay.
>>
>>340248342
I guess you make one of the few normies here then, you should probably be browsing reddit instead.
>>
>>340248342
The overseer is tasked with constantly reminding everyone that living underground is shit. But this backfires as new generations are born and then just equate their way of life as "shit" regarding normal occurrences (eg: That's good shit). What effects can be seen on the human psyche when faced with overwhelming negativity?
>>
>>340248665

>compared

I suppose, but it's still shit.
>>
>>340241567

All I know is that I would fuck all the bitches right in the pussy.
>>
>>340248609
Only a fool gets married in cuckold vault.
>>
Vault is a /k/ tier innawoods commune of survivalists. Everyone has gun, everyone is trained with gun. Everyone is trained ib rudimentary survival. Ancient vault texts speak of The Happening, from which they were saved by the spirit of preperation, Ron Paul. They wait and prepare for the day they can return to the surface and rebuild
>>
A harem for me
>>
Vaults are lined up in a path to an exit and each one has better supplies.

Everyone starts in the first room, but there's a switch on the side of the room opposite to the door that a live human has to keep activated for the door to remain open.
>>
>>340243153
Done in Fallout 4.
>>
>>340244819
Isn't Fallout 4 still permanently restricted to 4 dialogue options though, whether or not you mod it?

And for a mod, you still have the rest of the game attached to it. I'd much rather have NV attached than 4.
>>
>>340241567
Everybody got to fuck a babe or dude of their choice, they draw tickets and go in order from least to greatest. I would love to see a whole vault full of Skeltons in dramatic death poses and creative deaths.

This all went down hill when junior boy Rodger got the 2nd ticket and wanted to pork Oscar's mom, Thick Teresa.
>>
File: 1429076802863.jpg (4 MB, 3348x3456) Image search: [Google]
1429076802863.jpg
4 MB, 3348x3456
>We survive as long as possible without
opening our door. We simply maintain the vault to the best of our ability
>when we have to open our door, we tell any and everyone we meet to fuck off unless they can prove they were born in a vault
>we gather materials and build walls and a town around our vault
>we find weapons, tools and machinery needed to make new weapons/ammo/power armor
>we look for other vaults and pure vault dwellers
>we bring them to our city
>we gain enough strength to feel safe trading with mutant wasteland "humans", giving them the shittiest of our weapons to fight wars over piles of shit
>we never let them inside our walls
>if any cucks emerge in our populace, we invite them to leave, at gunpoint
>we continue to fortify our walls and expand as far as we can without getting too close to the "humans" so they don't try to attack us
>the final part of all young men's training will be to fight some truly depraved degenerate mutant scum in aid of the "humans" we trade with or to hunt dangerous animal mutants and/or destroy their hives.
>all women will be expected to birth and raise strong children, yet they too must be trained almost as vigorously as the men, so that they too can defend our home
>at some point we will repair Vertibirds/armored cars/trucks and we will wipe out all the "humans" that pollute these united states
>after this is done we begin to expand further, collect more resources and encourage our women to birth more children
>then we MAGA
>>
>>340248609
Simple solution is not to get married but it made me laugh anon and I've been depressed so thanks.
>>
>>340249332
So literally just the Enclave then
>>
>>340249332
Why the handle on the chest? Is it so if a woman is inside they could open it up and sex the titties?
>>
>>340249670
Yes
>>
>>340249520
The Enclave are a bunch of failures, they do not deserve the equipment they possess or to carry on America's legacy.
>>
Computer monitors watch every vault dweller

Food and luxury privileges are dispensed to women in accordance of their ability to perform fellation

Men receive greater privileges and supplies based on their physical prowess. While this does leave the weaker males at the bottom of the rung, they have the capability of removing themselves from the physical tests and ranking system by revoking their male status and be deemed as an honorary woman. Switching statuses is a one-time opportunity, and permanent, although they are given the opportunity to receive supplies and privileges based on their skill at fellating the remaining men.
>>
Wonder how a vault composed of the 4chan userbase would turn out.
>>
>>340250125
That's really gay, dude.
>>
>>340250189
Die in a single generation.
>>
Vault with no media such as books or movies in its' archives whatsoever. A thick, nutrient-based sludge is dispensed for the daily meal, three times a day. Cheaply made Vault, with poorer quality materials overall.

Concurrently, a Vault with well-stocked libraries and entertainment catalogues, servant Mr. Handy's, and a high-class food producing Eat-O-Tronic is connected to it by a Vault door.

Once every year, it opens for three minutes before closing.
>>
File: images (1).png (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
6 KB, 300x168
>>340250125
Literally ded.

Literally sissyboys running around.
>>
>>340250189
like Vault 11, group too stupid to figure out it was a morality test, until way later, then everyone still alive and less retarded just kills themselves when they find out down the line.
>>
>>340250125
Why do so many faggots post on /v/?
>>
>>340242097
>Tfw you were in the very first thread
Man sometimes I really do look back on my time here and wonder

Was it worth it...
>>
>>340248794
>>340249413
Then I'll change the rules then.

It will be a vault like vault 69 where the majority of the vault's inhabitants are male. We trick a married couple into living in a vault by saying they'll be offered free room and board. When they're inside, they'll be locked in, we then tell them for the next 3 months, they'll have to participate in a psyche test.

Basically the other 998 vault dwellers will be able to have have sex with the wife when and wherever they please and if thee couple refuse, they'll be executed on the spot.
>>
>>340250267
Only if you're a lazy shitter or a worthless bottom-of-the-barrel twig
>>
>>340250495
If they refuse, just tie them up and rape her in front of him. No need to waste them.
>>
>LMAO SEX LMAO SAW SHIT THRU THE HOLES IN WALLS

ITT, /v/s under aged posters
>>
>>340250189
Shit everywhere and someone lights a match and the the fumes ignite killing us all.

Depends on which board /v/ would die from no more flavor of month games.

/toy/ would die from hotgluing waifu figures too much and drown.

/tv/ would go insane and kill eachother from no capeshit.
>>
I want Birthday Vault.
>>
>>340250627
You design your own vault then faggot. /v/ came up with an idea and then thought of the worst case scenario to happen.
>>
>>340250604
What if they kill themselves everytime or become pregnant? This a fucked up idea anon.
>>
yall niggas thirsty as hell
>>
>>340250475
What if it wasn't? Then what?
>>
>>340250627
>underaged
lol no. Most underage b&s are against this kind of thing now, it's all about respecting women these days
>>
File: 1443658097454.jpg (23 KB, 445x356) Image search: [Google]
1443658097454.jpg
23 KB, 445x356
>>340250627
If you're so triggered why don't you show us up by making a better Vault?
>>
>>340241567
A vault where there are no replacement bulbs for the lights. After a few months all the lights go out and people have to use lowlight lanterns to illuminate their surroundings. Like other vaults the Overseer is instructed to keep the door shut. See what happens when humans are forced to live in a lowlight environment for a couple hundred years.
>>
>>340250302
>Once every year, it opens for three minutes before closing.
> everyone leaves after 1 year
ok
>>
>>340244137
/tv/ doesn't actually debate movvies anymore. They're too far gone, its nothing but memes now.
>>
Vault Overseers don't control how the vault experiment works
>>
>>340250915
>kill themselves
How?

What you should do is extract the guy's cum and use it to impregnate his wife, that way you can get a daughter that is his and let him watch her grow up only to fuck her in front of him.
>>
Pizza everyday, except for Jimmy. He gets broccoli and carrots lmao.
>>
>>340250627
>doing sexual things is childish

Get a load of this faggot.
>>
>>340250627
>ITT women realize the truth that men only want them for one thing and are useless otherwise
>>
>>340248214
actually thats not true, you could have a boy with woman A, the child could feasibly have a child with another woman close to your age when he's ~13. working off this pattern you can have a vault of people that are your children and also your granchildren.
grandchildren marrying (aka they are each others cousins) occurs in some communities around the world and doesnt usually have negative consequences.
>>
All qts would be forced to wear bike shorts and yoga pants at all times, especially the cute little girls.
>>
>>340250992
Three minutes wouldn't be enough to let everybody in all at once. It'd also be secluded to a corner where it might just open one day in an empty hallway and a janitor might catch a glimpse before it closes. It'd be a self-generating social experiment.
>>
Spanish guitar playing through the speaker systems 24/7

It's not particularly loud, but it cannot be turned off in any room or hallway
>>
>>340251146
Blunt force by bashing head into a wall unless you have a padded room or something.

Somebody would have sympathy and help them in some way. Honestly why would you keep doing it over and over sooner or later she'd get ugly(no make up) better have natural beauties but pretty impossible.
>>
>>340251457
Put a bag on her head.
>>
>>340250627
Start goodposting anon, write something better and be the change you want to see.
>>
Mandatory /ss/ relationships
>>
>>340246583
Im a geneticist. If you have under 20 individuals the population can not be saved except for outbreeding.
above that you can be fine with careful management, vaults have many more people than that and would likely be fine without management of partners.
>>
>>340250993
it's for the better
>>
File: 1367290049170.png (216 KB, 344x315) Image search: [Google]
1367290049170.png
216 KB, 344x315
>Survival mode
>enter VATS
>game crashes right at end of quest

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH I FUCKING HATE YOU BETHESDA

IMAGINE A VAULT FULL OF TODD HOWARDS
>>
>>340251595
No, it sucks for people who actually want to talk about movies of any kind.
>>
>>340251515
Okay so would this person be allowed to eat/exercise? Christ anon this is some sick shit.
>>
>>340250267

Also there's nothing to say that the lower males will be attractive traps either. You'd probably end up getting sucked off by some neckbeard
>>
Everyone is forced to cosplay as a video game character. There is beyond adequate supplies to make a well made costume for the individuals inside as well as complex machinery to help with said costumes.

At any moment someone starts wearing normal clothing or does not regularly wear their costume they are brought into a room and melted with acid while Jack and Jill assaults their visual senses from a giant monitor at the front of a room.

Overseer is voted in as best made costume. Rotates as yearly.
>>
Put one perverted man in a vault full of feminazis just for laughs
>>
>>340251672
So the vault of lies?
>>
>>340251797

So go on to another board which isn't autistic about movies and start a conversation about movies. In general, each board tends to be best when not discussing their assigned topic. For example, I've found that /v/ has better academic discussions than /lit/, and /lit/ does a better job of discussing vidya writing than /v/.
>>
>>340252047
Feminazi? What?

I thought the Nazi regime didn't really like the idea of women in their ranks so I don't really understand. Why would the vault be full of people willfully acting under dead hitler?
>>
>>340252047

There actually WAS a vault full of Mormons where the suits were designed to all degrade a few months after the sealing of the vault.

http://fallout.gamepedia.com/Vault_70
>>
>>340252126
It's been /v/ for /tv/ in my case. Nostalgia threads are good for reccomendations and some good conversation.
>>
>>340252197
"Feminazi" is the nickname of the recent trend of radical feminists that hate men and blame everything on 'the patriarchy.'

This your first time on 4chan?
>>
>>340252047
That's a pretty good vault girl.
>>
>>340252450
I have been here since '09 and have never encountered this, what the fuck.

Guess I was spared.
>>
>>340252470
The artist has several neat looking animations, most of them have huge watermarks on them though
>>
>>340252556
you're full of shit Todd
>>
Chemicals in the air make all the women extremely horny for cock while making the men not even able to bring themselves to cuddle. The chaos from that would be great.
>>
>>340252670
>even has a watermark
>creams suit

That's actually really good and I forgot what canon vault girl looks like.
>>
>>340252556
/v/, /co/ and /pol/ are pretty much the only ones that talks about them every so often so if you weren't really browsing these board up until recently or actually avoided off topic threads on them, I guess it is possible you wouldn't have seen the term.
>>
>>340252691
I lurk more than I post, and I really just want good video game discussion. Probably shouldn't come here for this. Board politics, including discussion of sjws (which I have, sadly, heard of) is pointless and frivolous to my interests.

>>340252692
Please tell me you're jesting.
>>
File: 1464301578713.gif (119 KB, 384x408) Image search: [Google]
1464301578713.gif
119 KB, 384x408
>>340252784
>that reversed gender roles doujin where the girls are perverts
>>
File: images (2).jpg (7 KB, 234x204) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
7 KB, 234x204
>>340252865
No I shit you not, I've been banned before but that was the stupidest.
>>
>>340252692
>pussified now
No, there were just fewer staff to catch you back then, especially on a board with 150 topics at maximum. Janitors more or less resolved that and the newest batch will actually look inside threads on their own accord for rule violations rather than wait for some rulefag to report it
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 1000x1500
>>340252903
Find it and post it now
I need this
>>
>>340251152
This sounds like the vault idea of a kid who's being bullied by another kid named Jimmy.
>>
>>340253363
But what if I get banned anon. What will I do then?
>>
>>340253309
But I seriously doubt they go through the process of banning every person that types nigger, racism is a fucking joke these days.

I get called a cracker you think I give a fuck? I laugh my ass off because they can't come up with a better insult.
>>
Vault 119

Vault 119 was buried deep beneath Lake Superior.

The primary and public goal was to quickly reclaim the Great Lakes. As such, it was outfitted with advanced purification and filtration systems in order to eventually return Lake Superior to a habitable state as well as provide water for the Vault Dwellers; additionally, it is equipped with advanced electrolysis machinery in order to extract breathable air. It was further equipped with various equipment in order to recolonize Superior from the lake bottom: diving suits, rafts, and a single submarine.

The secondary and private goal on behalf of the Enclave was to attempt to engineer an amphibious subspecies of humanity that could survive on extraterrestrial locations entirely covered in water (i.e. the oceans beneath Europa). Over time the population would be introduced to mutagens to gradually develop organic structures to allow for survival underwater - half would grow gills, half would develop skin like frogs to allow them to directly absorb dissolved oxygen while retaining lungs.

To properly push the dwellers to a semi-aquatic life, Vault 119 would suffer "leaks", leading to a highly controlled flooding of the vault over time starting twenty years after the door closed, averaging at an inch per year.

A tertiary experiment of Vault 119 involved a subset of the beginning population being highly religious and superstitious, with the hypothesis being that a religious population would react more strongly to the rising water and evolutionary shift from man into frogman.
>>
>>340241567
Extending it and making room to grow.

Check if any crazy experiments are runing and stop them.

Prepare for the future and shit.
>>
>>340253487
Nigga just post the link or the name
>>
>>340248909
This is already an existing vault, Vault 34.
>>
>>340253902
Boomers if I recall correctly, they did shit right.
>>
>>340253864
Now that you're being rude I'm taking my ball and going home
>>
Who wouldn't want a harem vault?
>>
>>340254186
Is this the only good thing shad has created?
>>
Two vaults

The vaults are connected. In one vault, life is normal during the day, but this changes dramatically at night. The lights dim, change to red or black low level lights, shutoff, or become strobe lights. Fog pours out of the ventilation. The vault PA system plays scary as fuck sounds. Chains drop from the ceilings in the hallways. Basically, at night, the "normal" vault becomes a haunted house.

The other vault is filled with physcopaths, mass murderers, criminals, makeup artists, horror movie directors, and professional scary movie types. The residence of this vault are rewarded with better food, robotic servants, lush quarters, or anything else, based on how well they scare the living shit out of the residence of the "normal" vault. An Overseer gets to review each "haunting" and assign points that the residence can spend based on how well they terrified the residents of the other vault.

The residents of the secret vault are not supposed to kill the "normal" residents, but are allowed to if their identity or the identity of the secret vault is compromised. Occasionally, as a reward for a job well done, one of the secret residents will be allowed to freely kill some of the "normal" residents, and they get points for creative and gruesome deaths.

Basically, the goal is for the residents of the secret vault to put the residents of the normal vault into a real-live horror movie every night.

The "normal" vault will open if the residents ever stop being scared of the night, and the secret vault will only ever open if the residents managed to save up enough "points."
>>
A vault where they watch Tom and Jerry and Looney Toons all day. Have to leave the vault by 20 with nothing but a metal pan/rolling pin and if you aren't dead from head trauma you're actually retarded.

Overseer is changed if the exiled comes back alive after 5 years or so.
>>
>>340249332
So you're Vault City?
>>
>>340254320
>moderators are fucking racist

They don't give a fuck, if anything they're the niggers.
>>
>>340254327
Sounds like Barneyfag's origin story with a different show.
>>
>>340254306
>Implying the criminals don't murder the make-up artists

I like the idea but if anything the "normies" get used to it at some point and possibly turn the tables.

Is this vault trying to make normal people into Rambo or something?
>>
>>340241567

Pretty sure Vault 69 was the one which was 100 chicks and one dude with nothing but porn fof entertainment. That sounds like a jolly good time.

If I had to create a Vault though I'd make a designated DESIGNATED eugenics Vault. I did that in the Vault app. Bred out all the shit skins and ran the vault at 100% efficency with a blue eyed, blonde haired master race.

Shit was cash. I built a better future.
>>
>>340254032
Anon I'm sorry
Please <3
>>
The Vault is entirely composed of either technically-minded professionals (engineers, programmers, scientists) or doctors.

The Vault is provided with a large surplus of materials as well as schematics to build advanced robotics; these include cybernetic augmentation as well as androids.

Over time, encourage transhumanist thought. Engender emotional connection to technology, as well as the belief in its superiority to organic parts. Human dwellers should believe in the equality and 'humanity' of their synth counterparts, and seek to become closer through augmentation.

Once 85% of the Vault population has substantial cybernetic parts, and/ore presence of third generation synths is 30% of the population or more, drastically reduce existing power supply.

Vault door only open when 20% of population remains. Two years following release, all deceased or otherwise deactivated dwellers will be rebuilt as synths by automatic vault systems with the memories of their 'deaths' intact.
>>
>>340254949
>not red hair, green eyes
Pleb with pleb tastes
>>
>>340241567
Like that rape vault from the Japanese Sexus mod.

All girls and women get raped mercilessly for eternity.
>>
File: 1457216880186.png (39 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1457216880186.png
39 KB, 321x322
>>340241567
the strongest guys are forced to become futa's and the fucbois get fucked.
everyone in it is also immortal.
>>
>>340254940
I just want to see how people would really react to being put into a real life horror situation.

Maybe the hauntings will occur randomly and less frequently so the normal vault dwellers won't catch on as quickly.
>>
>>340255132
>having souls is a bad thing

I like red heads but damn they freak me out specifically the little kid from Problemchild
>>
>>340254949
>Bred out all the shitskins

You mean you just deported them.

Funny how Vault 88 is pretty much the only way to make the game have a goal.
>>
>>340255016
have fun

https://nhentai.net/g/138630/

Try not to fap so much that you get a scab on your dick like i did
>>
>>340255317

>deported

If by deported you mean stipped naked and sent to the wastes to die, sure.

It was actually really hard. Fining breeding pairs who didn't have latent shitskin genes, who eventually weren't related was fucking hard. I needed to make a spreadsheet for breeding purposes.

Good times.
>>
>>340255267
Was going to suggest that.

I would also not suggest actual murderers, because they will just eventually kill people for fun, which is shore scurry, but it's not sustainable.

Have the people who catch on or figure out someone's identity "die", but actually be recruited by the secret vault.
>>
>>340255267
That would work better, I can imagine if they still celebrated holidays X-mas would be funny as fuck.

>Surprise bitch it's a midget that jabs mommy's eye's out instead of that Nukacola model truck you wanted!

>Nativity scene ends in baby being eaten instead.

All kinds of fucked up scenarios are possible.
>>
>>340255552
I like the recruitment idea actually.

The problem is, I want the "hauntings" to feel real to the normal vault. Having some of the residence actually, and irrefutably, die, ensures that the normal vault residents don't catch on that it's not "real."

>>340255715
I like these ideas too.
>>
File: Pepe_rare.png (128 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_rare.png
128 KB, 1000x1000
>>340241567
Fill it with chemicals that would turn men into scrawny wimps and turn women into hulking amazons.
>>
File: mrfreeze_180.jpg (14 KB, 180x252) Image search: [Google]
mrfreeze_180.jpg
14 KB, 180x252
>vault consisting of 200 dwellers
>all are strapped to chairs
>impossible to escape from no matter what
>fed and hydrated via tubes
>only thing they can see is a big cinema screen playing Batman and Robin
>the temperature in the room is set permanently to slightly below 0 degrees
>after 30 years of Batman and Robin on a constant loop Arnold Schwarzenegger's Mr. Freeze is ingrained into their brains
>restraints are automatically unlocked after 30 years
>vault door is opened
>a cache of Cryolaters is waiting outside
>now there's 200 inclusive psychopaths roaming the wastes who know nothing but freezing people and Ice puns
>>
>>340255486
I did something similar. Instead of just deporting the untermenschen, I just had them work nonstop while the Aryans eventually just improved themselves in the training rooms to breed perfect children.

You'd have essentially an under deck far below the living quarters and training rooms where the niggers and spics worked in the power plants and water purifiers. They weren't allowed weapons, so if a radroach or molerat infestation happened, they had to fight it off with their hands. If it required the security force to come down and deal with those lazy bastards, half of them would be evicted.
>>
>>340241567
I'd build my vault to encourage superstitions. Little things like reactors that seem to 'work better' after being talked to after maintenance, heaters that only function with some candles lit around them, things like that.

Also, maybe some very VERY mild hallucinogenic gases filtered into the vault to make things feel more supernatural.

in an actual fallout game, while exploring this vault, the player would learn ALMOST every supernatural event they experience has a logical explanation.
>>
>>340250992
What if there was no food in the library section?
>>
>>340255783
Making the "hauntings" feel real means you'll have to play it realistic. Can't just have people crawling out of the wall and midgets stabbing people in the eye every day.

Sure, you can have a killer running through the Vault. Or make it even scarier and kidnap kids without anyone knowing whose doing it.

Play off their paranoia and make it seem like the Chinese are infiltrating. Or invading.

Start up rumors that there are mutant dwellers hiding between the walls in caves down by the reactor. As the Overseer, stage a Vault meeting to quell these rumors. And then have 'mutants' invade.
>>
>>340256086
Stop trying make an Adeptus Mechanicus vault, I half suggested it here.
>>340255021
>>
>>340255887
You'd need robots to feed them and even if they lived through it their legs would break from not being used at all for 30 years.

Very Kekworthy I like the gimmick of watching the same movie though.
>>
>>340256287
Not same anon but it wouldn't be everyday though it'd be on holidays and even then the psychological torture of it not happening would be enough.
>>
File: aeon luv.png (121 KB, 390x300) Image search: [Google]
aeon luv.png
121 KB, 390x300
>>340255469
>That's why I decided to whore myself out
>>
>>340255887
>Half the Vault is given the cold shoulder and transformed into coldblooded killers with cryolaters
>The other half is fired up and made into permanent hot head pyromaniacs with flamers
>After 200 years the two halves meet
>>
A vault full of tall women and manlets
>>
>>340256668
Stop shilling your fetish
>>340255874
>>
>>340256668
snoo snoo
>>
>>340256704
Found the little guy
>>
File: Ebony1.jpg (51 KB, 346x695) Image search: [Google]
Ebony1.jpg
51 KB, 346x695
>>340256361
huh, you know, now that you mention it, I guess it is an Adeptus Mechanicus vault.

>>340255021
this is kind of cool though.

>>340241567
alright, let's try this again:
The vault is filled with historians, historical reenactors, and LARPers for residence.

The cave system is kept largely as natural as possible and the vault is stocked with various timbers, bones, horn, metals, jewels, fabrics, etc.

The idea is basically to unleash a horrible, endless renaissance faire on the future.

The player who comes here will end up finding a conspicuously familiar set of high-quality, metal armor.
>>
>>340256746
Clearly I would support this fetish if it catered to me.

My fetish is latex, so I want a vault based on that.
>>
>>340256817
The problem with this vault is there would be no women.
>>
>>340241567
That one with all women except for one guy? I'd do that.

>implying I give a fuck about long term survival and mutant babies after a couple generations

It would fuel my incest fetish for years until I died.
>>
A vault full of weebs and one person is raised in isolation/test tube baby ala Old Boy and he is raised watching badasses like Clint Eastwood,Stallone,and Governator is released on the vault suddenly and rampages and murders them all and he is released on the wasteland.
>>
>>340257130
He'd get no further than a single step before he's evaporated by a thousand katanas.

Maybe they'll leave him alive for but a second so he can hear a resounding chorus of "psssshh...nuthin personnel...kid..."
>>
File: 1462084925106.jpg (956 KB, 800x1152) Image search: [Google]
1462084925106.jpg
956 KB, 800x1152
A vault full of lonely guys where all the clothing talks like their waifu.
>>
>>340257272
Not just the clothing.

All the appliances have qt clingy A.I.
>>
>>340254272
Yes
>>
>>340257248
Nah man no katanas just body pillows even then he might die from weebstench.
>>
>>340241567
A vault where nobody speaks the same language.
>>
>>340257272
I really like that power armor in f3 that talks and gives med-x fir some reason.
>>
File: 1463720966284.jpg (93 KB, 422x317) Image search: [Google]
1463720966284.jpg
93 KB, 422x317
>>340257576
Such lust for vocal parasites.
>>
>>340257867
Why would someone just post a picture of a brick wall on a videogame board? Is this a new meme?
>>
File: 14621784794241.jpg (69 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
14621784794241.jpg
69 KB, 900x675
A vault with humanized versions of otherworldly creatures, would be interesting
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 274x273) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 274x273
>>340255469
>you will never live in this world
If women we're slut shamed and men didn't put their pussies on pedestals we probably would
Fuck this earth
>>
>>340255986

Genius.
>>
>>340258035
There's clearly a ghost of some kind hiding behind the wall, idiot.
>>
>>340258035
I really hope you didn't notice it.
>>
File: 1435448692028.jpg (181 KB, 1280x652) Image search: [Google]
1435448692028.jpg
181 KB, 1280x652
>>340258174
... Lmaos?

Yes, I know what that's from, I'm just playing along.

And seriously, maybe it's the artist, but damn, I would a humanized Pip.

>>340256994
then it would need to open in five to ten years. And then they would go plundering through the wastelands collecting women and booty.
>>
>>340258384
Just recruit cosplay sluts/whores with a theme/really shitty actresses who can only get into shitty fantasy movies and Shakespeare plays.

You need to raise at least two generations before they truly understand what it means to be a warrior.

To expand on this idea, though

>Population is all extreme dorks
>One half is only allowed medieval weapons and are only provided with fantasy media
>The other half are allowed extremely low powered energy weapons and are only provided with sci fi media
>200 years later they clash
>>
File: sweats externally.gif (1000 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
sweats externally.gif
1000 KB, 500x281
>>340258384
>that girl
>that couple
>>
>>340258646
Trekkies/Star Wars vs Lotr/GoT fans and every other fantasy show that has flooded after GoT came out. Was sci-fi as oversaturated as fantasy is now?
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 375x500
>>340258384
>there will never be a vault where they breed the thickest, sexiest women possible, then reclaim the earth
>you will never live on that planet 500 years down the line on a reclaimed earth where every woman is thick as fuck and a 10/10
Pic related
Just kill me now senpai
>>
>>340259276
>Star Wars
>Star Trek
>Dr. Who
>Battlestar Galactica
>Babylon 5
>Stargate

It is and was.
>>
>>340259276
I have never met a trekkie that did not like star wars as well. That shit wouldn't work. Don't know about the other set though.
>>
File: images (34).jpg (3 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images (34).jpg
3 KB, 300x168
>>340259458
What is Babylon 5 actually about? I've heard about it but never watched it.
>>
>>340259660
I literally have never seen any of those outside of the first two.

I just repeated the sci fi lineup like seven years ago, and those are all old shows too.
>>
>>340259458
Only the first three are getting new content still.
>>
File: 1461230135233s.jpg (8 KB, 250x221) Image search: [Google]
1461230135233s.jpg
8 KB, 250x221
>>340259564
I love both but honestly I like Star Wars more though. The costumes always look so damn cool.

Buckethead 4 life.
>>
>>340259276
The most that would happen is they'd have an argument over which is better, maybe a punch or two would be thrown, no one would ever be seriously hurt.
>>
>>340259794
I like Trek more myself but I ain't about to start a fight or anything over which is better. Sure, they both have Sci somewhere in their genres but they're different things. Only reason anyone compares them is the names are so similar.
>>
>>340259440
I always need to see woman's face or else I can't get interested.
>>
>>340259564
The Star Wars/Star Trek 'rivalry' is pretty exaggerated. Both are held up to be fairly large accomplishments in their field, and both have massive, overlapping audience. And given the severe lack of shit going on in terms of media in the 70s, if you liked sci fi you better be content with Star Trek reruns and watching Star Wars twenty times in theaters.

The divide between Lord of the Rings and Game of Thrones is a lot larger. In terms of the books it's like comparing LotR with Harry Potter; in terms of movies.
>>
>>340259781
Lord of the Rings isn't getting new content either, m8. Remakes don't count.
>>
>>340260027
I have never seen any of the LotR or Harry Potter movies yet that makes perfect sense to me somehow. I would also imagine that the devise between LotR and GoT is further widened by the times the books were written and generational gap and all that.
>>
>>340259794
I agree that Star Wars (at least the first three films) is much much more aesthetically pleasing, but Star Trek is actually watchable, whereas you really kind of have to be a kid to really enjoy watching Star Wars.

It both kills the fun and brings it back to life knowing exactly how much of Star Wars is George Lucas throwing every little thing he enjoyed into a movie.
>>
>>340259903
It'd boil over at some poin,t ever seen Clerks 2 how Randall makes that guy actually vomit?

I like all the series and recognize they have faults but some people absolutely are batshit.

I'm watching/listening to Ladyhawke should I give it my full attention?

Might fall asleep while watching though.
>>
>>340248550
> Not modding your game to make everything harder and more dangerous
>>
>>340260185
Lord of the Rings has the benefit of essentially being THE fantasy thing for decades after its time. Consider how much Dungeons and Dragons is ripped off from Lord of the Rings.
>>
>>340260246
>but some people absolutely are batshit.

How batshit we talking here? Are we talking CWC levels here or even worse? I mean I've heard about people like that, but in the decades I've been a trekkie I've never seen someone like that or even met someone that has met someone like that first hand. It's almost like a myth, hell if the internet didn't document it I wouldn't believe CWC was real either probably.
>>
>>340260203
I like TNG more than original series but it is kinda sad George only made a couple good movies he has good ideas, I love the fuck out of American Graffiti.

Unrelated but Tarentino is my favorite director of all though, he just makes the most watchable movies.
>>
>>340260513
I think it's a combination of mainstream media blowing it out of proportion and the level of dedication required to be an actual "trekkie" prior to the internet.
>>
>>340260553
My problem with Tarentino is that he makes the same movie over and over again. They're all watchable, but I feel like I've seen them all before.

Coen Brothers are similar except they mix their shit up so its a lot more entertaining.
>>
>>340260660
True, it is blown out but there always that one guy that will snap.

Pokemon gun scandal shit and Dark Knight Rises are prime examples.
Pokemon fans are so fucking docile but whatever the fuck happened there bewilders me.

I actually wanted to see Dark Knight Rises because I saw Dark Knight with my brother who died in 2010 in theaters(thunderstorm mid climax with joker approaching batman with knife) but after that shit makes you wonder.
>>
>>340261074
Always keep in mind that it's the fact the person is crazy, not that the media drove them to do it.

Harris and Klebold didn't shoot up a school because of KMFDM and Doom, and Catcher in the Rye is only guilty of being a shit book, not a manifesto for crazed gunmen.
>>
>>340260759
I loved the fuck out of Hateful 8, honestly regret seeing Episode 7 instead still enjoyed 7 but damn it was so blatant.

Yes I know Hateful 8 is reskinned Reservoir Dogs but it had good performances overall and I hope Jennifer Jason Leigh has a resurgence.
>>
>>340261253
True it's mostly media focusing on that one thing that makes fans look bad.

Jack Thompson is a complete fucktard to this day.
>>
>>340241567
keep everyone frozen
thaw out the hotties
tell them theyre the only survivor and have perfect slave wifu
freeze and unthaw another, repeat
>>
>>340261253
Imagine the fucker who goes on a rampage from reading Cat in The Hat or pedophile that blames Alice in Wonderland.

>Man tried to have cat ride a ball and balance sharp silverware convicted today.
>>
>>340254949

I did the contrary, got only blacks on my vault and carefully breed them to have good hair and decent stats.
>>
>>340241567

999 citizens, one serial killer who passes as normal

990 citizens, 10 serial killers who pass as normal

Regular vault but one of the entrants is dead on entry, and hidden somewhere by the Overseer, so that people think there's a murderer amongst them

50 person vault, the top level is your standard vault. Under that, instead of the usual living quarters and sustainability technology, is a huge cavern (like that one in Skyrim) with a self sustaining ecosystem, from bugs to plants all the way through to apex predators. Huge UV skylights emulate a day and night cycle. The vault dwellers have no food, water or entertainment resources and limited ammunition. If they want to keep eating they'll have to hunt through a hostile environment where they're not at the top of the food chain.

A vault where the beds are firmly attached to the bedroom floor/wall, so dwellers can't move them (including mattresses). There's a high powered UV light over every comfortable surface in the vault.

A vault where everything is either twice as big or half as big as it should be - gargantuan reactors to maintain, fridges that only hold a small amount of food, mismatched tables and chairs

The Overseer is a Sentry Bot with an AI, with a bunch of time consuming quirks like insisting on being carried up stairs instead of using an elevator, and attending classes and interjecting frequently to insert it's own opinions on the topic. There'd be a room full of backup Sentries to replace the Overseer if the dwellers get sick of him and kill him.
>>
>>340241567
Penis inspection day everyday.
>>
>>340264352

The /fit/ vault then.

I would do a vault where every night some things would change places even inside locked rooms, just a little, enough for people to get the feeling that something is weird.
>>
Futa breeding vault

populate with a bunch of futas, and have some married couples too

once a month (minimum) the husband has to watch his wife get fucked by busty futas. if his wife wants it more often, she can- she sets the terms on if she wants gangbangs, 1 on 1 action, BDSM, etc.

oh also the wife has to have at least 1 child from a futa during her lifetime
Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.