[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished pic related and it has got to be the most disappointing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: serveimage.jpg (92 KB, 640x916) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
92 KB, 640x916
Just finished pic related and it has got to be the most disappointing game I've ever played.

It started out so, so well and then it completely shits the bed half way through Hollywood. It had so much potential, but it turns into a complete dumpster fire.

What in the ever-loving fuck were they doing for 3+ years?
>>
are you a retard?
>>
Yeah it's a shame, the game starts off really strong. Would like to see a sequel that actually gets completed and fully fleshed out.
>>
Just play Overwatch. It's the same thing but even better
>>
I don't remember it shitting the bed until the sewer section.
>>
>>340237861
came here to say this
>>
>>340237391
The latter part of the game does feel a bit off kilter due to the focus on relentless combat, but this game oozes intrigue and atmosphere like a mother-fucker. I have never wanted to be a goth in the mid-00s so fucking much.

The game was rushed to meet a strict deadline and wasn't even finished when it was first released. That's a big part of why early quests have multiple solutions and don't require you to pump points into fighting skills, while the later quests are a lot more straightforward and combat-heavy.

Like the anon said above, I would absolutely love a sequel that was given the time to be fully finished before release.
>>
>>340237951
sewer section is basically the second half of hollywood
>>
>>340238051

Strict deadline seems like a bit of an overstatement. They didn't even have a playable Santa Monica hub after 2 years so Activision cracked down on them.
>>
>What in the ever-loving fuck were they doing for 3+ years?

Getting cucked by valve and activision.
And the end is not that bad, there are still some nice moments to be had(if you disregard the bad combat and shooting).
>>
File: 1461020067713.gif (2 MB, 340x205) Image search: [Google]
1461020067713.gif
2 MB, 340x205
>see this thread
>that spooky ambient track, Disturbed and Twisted, starts playing in my head
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.