[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
itt your favorite skyrim quest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: 1465007356668.jpg (108 KB, 799x599) Image search: [Google]
1465007356668.jpg
108 KB, 799x599
>>
Damn I kind of want to play this again but i know i'll reach the point i'm so OP it isn't fun anymore
>>
The uninstall the game quest
>>
The one where you get trapped in a skintight rubber bodysuit and you have to have sex until they let you out.
>>
The one where I removed all essential tags and purged the entirety of skyrim. The world is better with 90% of those towns wiped off the face of the earth.
>>
>>340236206
the where you go into the genric cave, fight skeletons and get some generic item
>>
The one where you got into a cave and fight ice mummys for ancient swords
>>
>>340236976
In my opinion only Riften and Markarth absolutely NEEDED to be wiped out, but I see where you're coming from.
>>
The only hard part is resource management.
The only fun part is archery and some magic
I miss custom spells
>>
The one where you install a cock mod, skyrim hairy muscles+big cocks makes it a pretty good game
>>
Fetch quest #315.

I cry erry time.
>>
>>340235985
The Wolf Queen questline was surprisingly well done considering Skyrim's fairly lackluster quests.
>>
>>340237174
Pretty much everyone in skyrim is an asshole in some way. Best to just get rid of all of em. So what I leave a few alive, you know what happens, they make the same mistakes. Nah I purged the land hardcore.
>>
>>340237330
>No option to join her and be her undead husband/king
Why do all bethesda rpg's refuse to let me have fun? Why would my deadra worshipping vampire assassin not want that type of power?
>>
>>340235985
I thought the questline where you go to prison was pretty good.

The Forsworn Conspiracy, was it?
>>
Lost to the ages
>>
The one where you drink too much ale and wake up somewhere else
>>
>>340236998
like your fav game?
>>
File: rajawink.gif (975 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
rajawink.gif
975 KB, 500x375
>>340237274

SoS is the most essential mod out there.
>>
The one with the ghosts and shit that references Mantling
>>
Nice memes, everyone!

>>340235985
Which quest was this again?
>>
The one where you and your coworker get captured when working as prostitutes and get beaten and raped for hours
>>
>>340243083
the one that the charus eat a whole family
>>
>>340243083
Frostflow lighthouse, iirc.
>>
Forsworn quest where you're thrown in jail.
>>
Lost to the ages
>>
Any good mod quests
>>
>>340235985
Dimhollow crypt. You get to meet best girl.
>>
>>340235985
>solve the mystery of the dead family and finished the quest
>that was neat time to move to greener pastures though
>realize I have a key still
>walk to the top of the lighthouse
>do thing
>get a permanent passive buff
>it wasnt part of the quest at all

Why didnt the game have more shit like this trollsbane and bards leap
>>
>doing some quest to get a special dark dagger
>have to kill this guy on a huge ass mountain
>send him flying all the way off with meme shout
>takes no damage and I have to walk all the way down and kill him
>>
>>340235985
I dont remember this quest
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.