[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>7 minutes. 7 minutes is all I can spare. What was his fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: wesker.jpg (22 KB, 327x214) Image search: [Google]
wesker.jpg
22 KB, 327x214
>7 minutes. 7 minutes is all I can spare.

What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>340231804
He has shit to do. Why should he waste his time dodging bullets from a stalker who keeps trying to get him to notice him.
>>
>>340231804
He's a pretty busy person.
>>
Complete global saturation is a time-consuming endeavor.
>>
File: TASTE THE POISION.jpg (47 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
TASTE THE POISION.jpg
47 KB, 1280x720
>2 minutes. I'll finish you in 2 minutes.
What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>340231804
>He actually hangs around for 7 minutes during the fight
RE5 had its moments.
>>
File: 1463248561697.jpg (84 KB, 907x661) Image search: [Google]
1463248561697.jpg
84 KB, 907x661
>Your future HINGES upon this fight!
>Kicks you through a door, breaking it off its hinges
>>
>Your future HINGES upon this fight
>Kicks you through a door

shitty 1 liners the game
>>
>>340231943
Because he's so convinced he's superior and going to win. His arrogance is his big character flaw that causes him to keep losing.
>>
He's a literal fucking GOD among humans. If you wouldn't suck his dick just for the sake of it you should kill yourself and never come back to this board ever again.

Don't call me after killing yourself, nigger.
>>
>>340231804
I'm upset that beating him hinged upon never before shown plot device injections. They could have just drowned him in lava (like they did anyway) since you can't really regenerate from that.
>>
>>340233392
>since you can't really regenerate from that
Tell that to kanjiclub
>>
File: nomoredelays.jpg (8 KB, 165x305) Image search: [Google]
nomoredelays.jpg
8 KB, 165x305
>>340231804
That plan was in it's final stages. He wouldn't tolerate delays.
>>
Alright guys, how do I become like Wesker? How many viruses do I need to make and inject into myself?
>>
>>340234702
You need to roll the genetic lottery.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.