[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this still worth playing ? Got it on a sale last year but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: header.jpg (37 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
37 KB, 460x215
Is this still worth playing ?

Got it on a sale last year but never bothered installing it.
>>
>>340224239
Its worth a playthrough, especially since they fixed the end a bit
>>
God no.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLJ1gyIzg78
>>
>>340224239
It's a fun game.
>>
>>340224239
"still worth" isn't a thing. Game is either worth playing or not.

In the case of F3 it's a matter of "worth finishing" though. The game is real good for a few first hours, then it might get cancerously stale to you. And the ending doesn't make it necessarily worth it. So F3 is worth playing, but not necessarily worth finishing.

For some reason I liked NV much more by the way.
>>
Play it and find out dipshit.

It's shit, but you might like it.
>>
Play it and put 10 points into Int. You won't regret it.
>>
>>340224239
Better than fallout 4. That's not saying much though
>>
>>340224239
Do you like Bethesda open worlds? Then yes, it's worth a run through. The world has some neat locations to explore. The Pitt and Point Lookout are fantastic pieces of DLC assuming you own the GOTY edition.
>>
>>340224239
Disregarding lore it's decent.
>>
>>340224239
It is great. The setting and exploration is far better than New Vegas, has shit npcs/quests/story compared to NV, has shittier exploration/gameplay compared to Fallout 4.
>>
>>340226275

so it's shit
>>
>>340226541
A shit Fallout game maybe. But not as whole game.
>>
>>340226829

>but not as a whole game

lmao

the only one thing this game has going for it is exploration and there are fat better he's you can do that in
>>
>>340227127

far better games you can do that in even
>>
File: NV map.gif (544 KB, 1925x1104) Image search: [Google]
NV map.gif
544 KB, 1925x1104
>>340226275
>The setting and exploration is far better than New Vegas

Wrong.
>>
>>340224239
It's kinda fun, and a few missions are great. The DLCsare pretty underwhelming though; they went for a quantity over quality approach with them.
>>
File: crips.jpg (9 KB, 189x292) Image search: [Google]
crips.jpg
9 KB, 189x292
>>340224620
>they fixed the end a bit
>>
>>340224239
It's the best fallout game.
>>
>>340224239
if its the GOTY edition than play it
>>
>>340224239
FOR YOU? maybe?
I know it was miserable 33 hours for me trying to give this game a chance
>>
>you will never make your own version of Fallout 3
>it will always be a retarded mess of themes and concepts completely antithetical to Fallout proper
>>
>>340230908

Much like 4, I just consider it a spin-off. Just horrible spin-offs.
>>
>>340225414
probably because NV was god tier
>>
>>340231703

Pretty much.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.