[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just hit 1k coins, /v/ The choices are >Nevermore Reaper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: umad.png (742 KB, 888x500) Image search: [Google]
umad.png
742 KB, 888x500
I just hit 1k coins, /v/

The choices are
>Nevermore Reaper
>Arctic Zarya
>Explorer Winston

I have about 5 hours of playtime on each of them.

Pic related as its the skins I already have.
>>
>>340216739
>nevermore
But Plague Doctor is better.

Go for the class you use more.
>>
Explorer Winston. Even if you play him the least, its a great skin.
>>
>>340216957
The time is roughly the same according to my stats which is why I'm open to suggestion.

Also I just think the purple looks better and everyone always uses plague doctor
>>
Tha mariachi skins for reaper are loads better and far less edgy than plague doctor and nevermore.

Zarya's skins are all pretty lackluster to me but I also don't play Zarya much.

Explorer Winston is one of my favorite overall skins however.
>>
>>340216739
Zarya improves the most with that skin out of the three, unless you're fine with the look she's already got.
Explorer winston is pretty cool but the space one looks decent as well and it's a quarter of the price.
Reaper skin is good but so is his default.
>>
>>340216739
keep saving and wait for new ones.
>>
>>340217679
I agree about the zarya thing.

Zarya it is.

Thanks /v/
>>
Arctic Zarya hides the glaring fault with her character which is the pink hair.
>>
>I got that reinheart skin in a free case

feels good man.
>>
>>340218169
I got blackhardt in a case too and saved up for superior Stonehardt
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.