[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: Mount_&_Blade_-_Warband_cover.jpg (57 KB, 339x470) Image search: [Google]
Mount_&_Blade_-_Warband_cover.jpg
57 KB, 339x470
What went wrong?
>>
overrated meme game
>>
>>340215053
:^)
>>
>>340214369
it looks like its from 2001
>>
>>340215053
I forgot to mention Minecraft is the better alternative and it's in my top 5 games.
>>
>>340215232
fun like games from 2001
>>
you can't attack manhunters
>>
>>340215232
It doesn't look great but that's an exaggeration
>>
>>340215232
So does Dark Souls.
>>
>>340214369
Can't have kids and forge a dynasty
>>
Building your own empire was a stupidly large chore, as was many of the roleplaying aspects that came with the base game (that mods fixed), such as having to go into a town manually every time you wanted to speak to the village chief, etc.
>>
>>340215530
No
>>
Too boring needs more content.
>>
Bannerlord still isn't out
>>
>>340214369
Great game, but it get's boring as fuck after mid game.
>>
>>340214369
Absolutely nothing
>>
>>340217454
What counts as mid game? Becoming a lord?
>>
>>340214369
The online community for NA is dying slowly. Less duel servers, gk siege is a memory. A good ammount of regular players are still on, but it can be damn hard for a new player, because half the players have 1000 hours plus.
The competitive side of warband is almost done for, the last tourney is going on now, and its close to over.

Bannerlord will save us.
i bet my left nut that tales world announces bannerlord for the console, get ready for mad co op
>>
>>340214369
They could have made being emerah more fun
They could have gave you the ability to establish your own "people" and culture through unit customization so you can be a genocidal emperah replacing places with your own people.

I just wanted to have an army that wielded cleavers.
>>
>>340214369
One of the most impressive and innovative games of the last 20 years.
Bannerlord is going to make mad waves.
>>
>>340214369
It can be a bit tedious once you get a fief, wish the empire management was better.
>>
Combat in napoleon wars fucking retarded and awkward. But the mod is ridiculous fun.
>>
>>340214369
Hideous, boring game with hardly any personality whatsoever.
>>
>>340222138
Isn't there a mod that makes it 5x better?
>>
Bannerlord still isn't out, that's what's wrong.
>>
>>340214369
Its literally fucking perfect the graphics are outdated but bannerlord will fix everything.
>>
>>340215379
not modding it so you can
>>
>>340216678
Nice shit opinion.
>>
>>340214369
Sieges, enemies mobbing you and attacking through their teammates, town/village management is barebones
>>
>>340214369
you can't refuse missions without offending people
FUCK YOUR COWS
>>
Late game is boorrrrriiiiinng

You need mods to make combat worthwhile.

Diplomacy is shit without mods

pretty much everything is vastly improved by mods.
>>
>>340222278
you are so incredibly wrong and i feel awful for you
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.