[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rafe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Rafe.jpg (2 KB, 90x90) Image search: [Google]
Rafe.jpg
2 KB, 90x90
Did this guy even do anything wrong? If anything Sam was the real bad guy.
>>
He slapped Nadine
>>
File: RafeU4(HD).jpg (199 KB, 793x1080) Image search: [Google]
RafeU4(HD).jpg
199 KB, 793x1080
My bad, pic for ants.
>>
File: 1464059709050.jpg (44 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1464059709050.jpg
44 KB, 640x640
>>340214036
Here you go, brahjeet.
>>
>>340213876
He stabbed a guy after he demanded an equal share, even though rafe would still get a generous portion. Which ultimately led to him, nate and sam having to make a hard escape and sam getting incarcerated. Not to mention he went ballistic and tried to kill nate even though he'd finally found his damn treasure and was about to be burned alive. Seriously, why go full retard? Let the drakes go, get another crew together and unbury the treasure in the mountain. Not hard
>>
>>340213876
Sam kinda was the bad guy, Rafe got him out of prison and Sam still tried to rob him
>>
>>340214334
>He stabbed a guy after he demanded an equal share, even though rafe would still get a generous portion.
He stabbed a crook trying to blackmail him into getting more than he deserved.
>Not to mention he went ballistic and tried to kill nate even though he'd finally found his damn treasure and was about to be burned alive.
Just imagine sacrificing all those men and all that money to find this treasure, then you confront your nemeses and out of nowhere your right hand man betrays you and leaves you to burn alive with the man who has caused you so much trouble. Attacking Nate seemed justified desu
>>
he could've ended it all right when it was revealed sam was lying. drake probably would've been willing to go home, but instead he tried to kill nathan and force sam at gunpoint to help him.

and in the end, he just wanted nathan dead over trying to steal the treasure or even escape. in his dialogue, you can see he's just a miserable asshole who wasted 15 years of his life wasting his parents' fortune trying to get a treasure in order to become famous. meanwhile, drake went on all these various adventures and became infamous enough at least that he had heard about it and got jealous.

but yeah it is sort've sad. If Sad wasn't a massive cunt who was all into "MUH MOM'S LEGACY YOU DONT DESERVE IT" he and rafe could've found the treasure by themselves without any violence and maybe nathan could've been persuaded to come along as a vacation or something.
>>
>>340213876
Eh, he was sort of a psycho but there were no clear cut villains in this game. I think it sort of goes with the whole theme of greed instead of a supernatural element. Even though it's an over the top action adventure game this one was by far the most grounded one in terms of story and I'm still not sure if this is a good thing. That said I loved it and I think they did an amazing job with the final chapter, even if all these people being from Nate's past especially him having a brother did sort of undermine the rest of the stories.

>>340214454
>Rafe got him out of prison
Rafe didn't get him out, Sam did his time and Rafe picked him up when he got out because he couldn't find the treasure on his own.
>>
>>340215339
Rafe literally says he bribed the prison warden to let Sam walk right out the door.
>>
Nathan was kind of in fault because he never told rafe about his mom, and rafes a dick because he wouldnt stop for shit
>>
>>340215339
Sam wouldn't work with Rafe for the same reasons Nate wouldn't: because Rafe is a huge asshole
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.