[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: bethesda-logo.png (21 KB, 1000x179) Image search: [Google]
bethesda-logo.png
21 KB, 1000x179
Alright guys, which game should I install and start playing.
Fallout New Vegas
Oblivion
or Fallout 4, hated it on launch but i feel i should give it another chance.
>>
>>340210329
New Vegas or oblivion. I've heard good things about oblivion but I don't like that kind of fantasy.
>>
New Vegas
>>
>>340210329
You'll still hate 4 and Oblivion runs awkwardly on modern PCs and needs a lot of modding to really be great so I'd say New Vegas
>>
>>340210945
Keep in mind that Oblivion is by far the hardest to mod out of the three. It's a lot less stable and it really shows.
>>
>>340210329
old vegas
>>
Would you rather fantasy or post-apocalypse?
Everyone here will say FO4 is the worst game ever but honestly the world, as far as exploring goes and the gunplay are superior to NV. Anything else isn't even a competition, NV destroys 4. 4 isn't terrible its like a solid 7/10 imo. I can't rate NV, I want to give it at least a 9/10 but thats probably just the nostalgia talking
>>
>>340211828
>Everyone here will say FO4 is the worst game ever but honestly the world, as far as exploring goes and the gunplay are superior to NV.

That was probably Bethesda's intent. To center the game around the exploration and gunplay.
>>
>>340211828
The gunplay is far better than 3/NV, but the crafting/settlements feel sloppily tacked on and it has by far the worst quests in the franchise.
>>
>>340210329
uninstall.exe
>>
>>340211828
As of right now I'm not feeling a stronger pull for either. However, I did plan on modding around. I am fairly comfortable in modding Oblivion, used to do it day and night, so.
>>
>>340211828
The exploration was great until you got anywhere. It was just raider camp after raider camp. That being said the game is not as awful as everyone makes it out to be
>>
>>340210329
FNV and 'Blivion

Both are amazing games desu, made even better with mods
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.