[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Souls izalith
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1465247605930-1683605278.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
1465247605930-1683605278.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
Hello, i started playing DS again and ive made lots of mistakes on previous runs, ive heard that if u dont do certain things in the lava zone after defeating the spider queen solaire knight turns hollow, and since hes a nice guy i want to save him, im already on the servant of caos +2 pact, i want to know if i go and kill the boss from that fog i can still save solaire
>>
>>340204706

you need to kill all the bugs from the secret entrance and then you'll meet him shortly after and he'll be sad
>>
>>340204706
>frasco estus
>frasco estus!11lmao
>>
>>340205230
Thanks, do i need to cross the lava to get to the secret entrance?
>>
>>340204706
it's that exit to the right right before centipede demon, pal.
>>
>>340205431
If you've gone past the bonfire after the centipede demon without killing the chaos bug, Solaire is done for. Sorry bud
>>
>>340205616
>>340205767
I didnt even cross that fog from the picture yet, the far ive get is the bonfire right at the exit from were the queen is.
So the centipede is that thing past the fog? I was affraid that if i pass trow that fog i wouldnt be able to save solaire
>>
>go through the short cut and kill all the bugs, continue on and finish the zone
>get curious and go back to the start and find Solaire still hanging out, talk to him to see if anything is different
>nothing changes and he ends up going nuts anyway, I don't find this out til I notice his summon sign isn't showing up in the kiln

Don't make the mistake I did
>>
>>340206381
dats sad
>>
>>340206228
You're safe then. Ceaseless discharge is the boss behind that fog, and you need to kill it to drain the lava down the ramp

Afterwards you'll get down to the demon ruins and will find a golden fog gate that only opens when you place the lordvessel. When you do, there's a tunnel going right before the demon firesage boss. You can open the gate there by giving the "fair lady" 30 humanities, then kill the chaos bug. This will save Solaire

Or you can just equip the poison cloud pyromancy, stand against the closed gate and cast it, the poison will kill the bug through it without needing to open the gate
>>
>>340206883
Thanks guys, i just killed this boss and the lava just drained, btw wasnt this boss supposed to drop a ring?
>>
>>340207814
No, he comes later. You don't need the ring to save Solaire though. You just have to kill the chaos bugs around him before killing the next two bosses in Lost Izalith. Have you obtained the Lord Vessel yet?
>>
>>340207814
This>>340208638
Just that you don't even need to kill all the bugs, just one that has red glowing eyes and stands very close to the gate
>>
>>340204706
>not looking this up ON THE FUCKING WIKI
>>
>>340208638
Yes i killed ornstein and smough first, i saw that using lord vessel with the black worm at fire link sanctuary opens a path on izalith, i must not go in there right?
>>340208760
Ill kill them all anyways, but ill be sure to kill the red eyed one, i never saw them befor tho
>>
>>340209662
If you actually go through the trouble of opening the shortcut gate leading to the bugs instead of using poison through it, you'll know you got the right bug when one of them drops the sunlight maggot head gear piece
>>
>>340209662
> opens a path on izalith, i must not go in there right
Yeah that's where you need to go. Go inside where the yellow fogwall was, then immediately turn right in front of the white fogwall. Go down the tree roots and open the door. The bugs are in there.
>>
File: 14652512346711054614342.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
14652512346711054614342.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
>>340209821
>>340209981
lel ive never been on izalith before, just want to be sure, ill go there then
>>
>>340206883
Not that guy but I tried the poison mist trick a couple times but haven't been able to kill the bug. Maybe it's been patched?
>>
>>340210513
I just did it literally 2 days ago on a new playthrough

Just equip the poison mist you find in Blighttown and cast it as close to the gate as you can get and at the center of it, then wait for the bug to die on the other side (you'll see the damage numbers roll through the gate)

Guaranteed every single time
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.