[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE WITCHER 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: yen.jpg (326 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
yen.jpg
326 KB, 1280x720
>fucked Keira Metz
>fucked a bunch of girls in the brothel
>told Triss i love her and made her stay
>fucked her and sent her to Kaer Morhen to wait for me
>immediately after i went to Skellige and fucked Yen

is this gonna bite me on the ass later on or can i carry on fucking every girl i come across without consequence?
>>
>>340203903
Just keep fucking playing and find out yourself.
>>
>>340203903

In the future you can decide which you want to have

Yennefer

or

Triss

Protip and a SpoilerYou cant choose both becaue if you try to take both you will end up alone in the end
>>
Fuck bitches
you're going to be lonely, they both tell you to fuck off
>>
>>340203903
You should find that out for yourself but since you were a faggot and asked I'll answer it for you.

Yes.
>>
>>340204196
he still has ciri, which is objectively the best girl around
she even has a penis I bet
>>
>>340203903
Where's her burqa?
>>
>>340204470
she leaves you too
>>
>>340204167
He already chose Triss. He can still say I love you to Yen an fuck himself but Yen is lost to him
>>
>>340204692
n-no she would never do that ;_;
>>
>>340203903
the first time with Yen is a freebie. doing the quest "The Last Wish" is what locks in a Yen romance, and in your case, would fuck things up. You can either A: Not do it, or B: Do it and dump her.

TL;DR, just do the quest The Last Wish
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.