[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All memes and shitposting aside, which Call of Duty is objectively
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1427091158885.jpg (154 KB, 355x960) Image search: [Google]
1427091158885.jpg
154 KB, 355x960
All memes and shitposting aside, which Call of Duty is objectively the best?

As someone who has never touched one, I'm looking to try one out.
>>
WAW and Block Ops
>>
if you're playing singleplayer then play 1

if you're playing multiplayer then play whichever out of 1 or 4 that you can even find a game for
>>
>>340195983
My favorite was MW2. Don't know why but I never got into black ops
>>
>>340195983
>>
>>340195983
BLOPS 1 is overall the best, good multiplayer, good singleplayer and incredible zombies.
>>
>>340196123
>>340196351
>>340196518
neo /v/ everyone
>>
>>340196351
I, on the other hand, vastly preferred the Treyarch CoD over Infinity Ward. Modern Warfare was IW's last good Call of Duty in my opinion, and for Treyarch it was Blops 2. They're all absolute garbage now.

>>340196908
Guilty pleasures, and don't tell me you haven't enjoyed a Call of Duty game motherfucker.
>>
MW2 for singleplayer. It's probably the shortest campaign in the series but it's very well-paced, its levels are relatively open and not as strictly scripted as other campaigns in the series, and there's plenty of variety in settings.
BO2 for multiplayer. It's the first game to get killstreaks right, it revamped and greatly improved create-a-class, and is also the last one without movement gimmicks (I've never played Ghosts but it's widely hated so I'm not going to count it).
>>
>>340195983
3 was really good, haven't played 1 or 2 in a very long time. MW, WaW, and MW2 are OK but in a different way.
>>
>>340196908
Well memed friend
>>
>>340195983
I liked Big Red One.
>>
>>340196908
>Getting this butthurt over others opinions on CoD
>>
>>340196908

Same shit as everybody unironically talking about Halo. Time to die.
>>
>>340196134
>>340196518
>>340197109
Just to clarify, I only intend on playing single player. 1 and MW2 have good campaigns, noted.
>>
I've heard that 3 is the best from those that actually played before 4, but since I'm a pleb who started playing the series at 4, I'd have to say that 4 was my favorite. I did like WaW as well. The rest of the series that I played (MW2 and BlOps) were kind of garbage compared to the first two I played, but I will admit I might have just gotten tired of the series by that point.
>>
>>340195983
Actually black ops 1 was interesting. Especially with that freaky menu screen.
I prefer the real guns as well, make it more immersive.

There's also a hidden text adventure, which I actually prefer over every game in the whole series
>>
Call of Duty 2 and 4 were the best multiplayers, the newer ones probably have a better campaign
>>
>>340197702
Call of Duty 2 also has a good campaign. Like MW2 was to MW1, it's more open and less constrictingly scripted as CoD1's.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.