[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greatness Awaits (longer). Why does Sony get away with this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: greatnessawaits.png (361 KB, 490x355) Image search: [Google]
greatnessawaits.png
361 KB, 490x355
Greatness Awaits (longer).

Why does Sony get away with this so easily? They know they have no games coming out soon, they show a ton of games that are early on, and then they delay them and the Ponies eat it up. Guess what? The Last Guardian is not coming out this year either.
>>
>>340194891
They get away with it because they do have tons of other games coming out this year.

Last Gaurdian, Persona 5, Final Fantasy 15, Nier, ect.
>>
>>340194891
Because Sony literally has zero competition

>Wii U is literally a failed consoled
>Xbone sunk itself with bad press
>PC non viable because of its anti consumer bullshit

Sony essentially has a monopoly of the gen
>>
>>340194891
Is there a point to the E3? not only forgot about this, most Sony E3 surprises are CANCELLED, postponed indefinitely, or non-exclusives. This is the second time I hear about this game.

Sometimes it is hard to acknowledge we are halfway through this generation.
>>
>>340195127
Lol you smug piece of shit. TLG is coming out early November. I wish to fucking god I could prove you wrong right now but i could very easily lose my job. But youll see you smug fucking bitch. Youll see next week. Im going to cherish this.
>>
>>340194891
>Why does Sony get away with this so easily?

Would you rather have a rushed out buggy unfinished piece of shit like 90% of ubisoft games? Personally I rather have shit get delayed and come out right than playing rushed shit.
>>
>>340194891
Who cares about the next SJW strong wimyn who needs no man simulator?

It will be shit regardless.
>>
>>340195482
nice joke
>>
>>340195336
It's a shame then. Why do they announce games that are so early then if they have nothing to worry about?

>>340195482
Essentially no. I actually like Nintendo Directs more because those games are usually out within a year and they can come at any time.

Sony especially makes it tough to look forward to E3 because of this BS though. To your point, sony's biggest announcement at e3 2013 was Kingdom Hearts 3 * also on xbone, and even then, it was 4 years away
>>
>>340195684
yea stupid sjw shit
>>
>>340195127
you have to at least have some doubt that TLG and Nier aren't coming out this year. They were announced with Horizon and are from devs who delay even more than Horizon's devs
>>
File: Bayonetta-2-014.jpg (753 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
Bayonetta-2-014.jpg
753 KB, 2560x1536
>>340195842
forgot pic
>>
Sony is nothing but lies.

Most people are retarded and can't see this.

I knew Sony would keep lying.
>>
File: 1417731913770.png (160 KB, 437x597) Image search: [Google]
1417731913770.png
160 KB, 437x597
>>340194891

Because who cares about it besides impressionable casuals?
>>
>>340196164
lying about what
>>
File: 1416687139109.jpg (72 KB, 800x1249) Image search: [Google]
1416687139109.jpg
72 KB, 800x1249
>Persona 5
>Last Guardian
>Odin's Sphere

Why did I ever listen to /v/ and not get a PS4, I could be playing so many excellent games this year.
>>
>>340194891

because sonyggers love to post .jpg's with upcoming games, so sony does that shit, last gen we went 10 years with sonyggers posting Last Guardian and Final Fantasy VS 13 has ps3 exclusives, and no one complained
>>
>>340195684
Can you please delete this post?

I don't want people to get the idea that I copied your post with mine (>>340196315).

Just re-word it or something.
>>
>>340194891

I'm surprised people are even interested in this game in the first place. The whole concept is fucking retarded, the art style is shit (especially that fugly main character) and the gameplay from that E3 video looked really uninteresting. If that wasn't bad enough, it's being made by guerrilla games and let's be honest, outside of their graphics engines, everything they've ever touched has been a big steaming pile of mediocrity.

I own a PS4, but I will not be buying this game. Guerrilla already got too much money from me for the turd that was Shadow Fall.
>>
Can't tell if the game is linear or free form because every shitty dev and their dog makes early "gameplay footage" scripted as fuck. It'll probably be another 6 months before I find out if this game is even mildly interesting to me, let alone something to get excited about.

I don't give a fuck about story or characters so trailers these days are fucking worthless to me.

The reveal made it look like casual monster hunter with weightless combat.
>>
At least they don't say "it's exclusive" and few months later the game gets ported to pc, that's what I call a lie.
>>
>>340197592
thats not a xbox game
>>
>>340196397
3 games? Hardly anything to get excited about.

Shoulda went with Wii U. 2016 is gonna be great for Wii U owners
>>
>>340196325
Release dates and gameplay footage for 10+ years
>>
>>340194891
Jesus Fucking Christ what doesn't get delayed? Battlefield and CoD release fates are the only ones who stick by it.

inb4 myamoto quote, Uncharted was not worth the 6 month wait.
>>
>>340194891
Why do you care?
That's the real question.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.