[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Morrowind Thread >best lore >best guilds >best weapon/armour
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: tsomw_mw_lord_vivec.jpg (26 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
tsomw_mw_lord_vivec.jpg
26 KB, 400x250
Morrowind Thread

>best lore
>best guilds
>best weapon/armour variety
>it's worthwhile to explore whatever level unlike in Oblivion where you're wasting time unless you're level 20+
>immersive world
>mgso looks amazing
>>
You started the thread wrong if you wanted a Morrowind Thread.

If you shit on the game in the OP you'll get 500 posts in an hour. If you say it's the best, you get a ded thred.
>>
Post your favourite things about Memewind
>missing every strike
>walking slower than my 90 year old grandma
>reading walls of terrible diloagues and lore worse than George Fat Shit Martin
>exploring vast lands of fucking nothing
>having """"""fun"""""" by essentially breaking unfinished game
>posting the most autistic memes
>>
>>340195337

>swinging at health sponges
>FUS-RO-DAH, ARROW IN THE KNEE MEME XD XDDDD
>quest markers and no journal entries for alternative

sorry mate leave
>>
>it's worthwhile to explore whatever level unlike in Oblivion where you're wasting time unless you're level 20+

I still don't understand why they did this to Oblivion. I didn't even finish this shit.
Is Skyrim the same shit?

As for Morrowind, even after beating the game after many hours I still couldn't find my way in goddamn Vivec city
>>
>>340195337
B8 or are you retarded?
>>
>>340195941
Why do Morrowcuck instantly assume that whoever doesn't like their shitty game must be a Skyrim fan?
Just because I don't like stale feces doesn't mean that I enjoy fresh ones
>>
>>340196113
Because they're little kids
>>
>>340195941
Both Skyrim and Morrowind are shit. But Morrowind is the most shit. Just because your shitty """""''game""""' has factions and no quest markers doesn't make it better cuckold

Oblivion is MUCH MUCH better and Daggerfall a trillion times
>>
Loved Oblivion, hated Skyrim. About to try this for the first time. What are some basic mods you guys would recommend?
>>
>>340196113

well you can't be an oblivion fan surely?

If i explore the whole map at level 1 I will get like 300 gold. So I have to pretty much level up as fast as I can, but also as efficiently as I can so I don't completely fuck myself with the scaling.
>>
>>340195337
Everything has its flaws
>>
>mgso
What? The only thing that comes to mind is Metal Gear Solid Online.
>>
>>340196576
Liking oblivion
haha what a cuck
enjoy bandits running around in glass and daedric at level 15!
>>
>found out people think Morrowind has a clunky U.I compared to Oblivion and Skyrim

wut

I think O/S's U.I is so terrible and consolized it's like they made it shit and hard to use on purpose

I don't know how someone can prefer it to Morrowind's
>>
how do I find which vendors sell a particular potion? UESP is useless
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.