[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has this leaked yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7
File: Joker_vs_Sweet_Tooth.png (786 KB, 750x421) Image search: [Google]
Joker_vs_Sweet_Tooth.png
786 KB, 750x421
Has this leaked yet?
>>
>tfw when they're focusing more on PS characters.

Spike vs Diddy Kong when?
>>
isn't sweet tooth supernatural and shit? plus he has a mech and all, how does joker stand a chance
>>
>>340185063
Nah, they're just getting meme choices out of the way, and Joker vs. Sweet Tooth his name is Needles damn it. is a popular request for some weird reason.

>>340185184
>isn't sweet tooth supernatural
Aside from the curse that makes his skull burn, no.
>>
>>340185315
Why did they showed up the other TM games when they got his name wrong?
>>
Joker wins via Joker Venom.
Next battle is Mewtwo vs. Someone.
>>
>>340187482
Whoa really? Goddamn
>>
>>340188921
>Whoa really?
>Being shocked that capeshit won.
I love Needles, but let's be honest this was the obvious outcome.
>>
>>340185997
The driver of Sweet Tooth has always been Needles Kane. In every single game its Needles.

And if Joker wins this i'm completely done with screw attack. They're both 'normal' humans but needles has goddamn arsenal with him.
>>
>>340190280
See you next week on Screwattack!
>>
>>340190280
>And if Joker wins this i'm completely done with screw attack.
Watch as they some obscure Joker bullshit from the Batman comics.
>>
>>340190417
Nope, Bowser v Ganon pushed me to the edge.
>>
Death Battles are so autistic.
>>
>>340190729
But that one made sense.
>B-but Bowser survived a Black Hole!
No he didn't. It's heavily implied that the universe was reset, which would have brought Bowser back as well.
>>
>>340190959
But Bowser did survive Mario Party 10.
>>
>>340190959
http://odbfb.blogspot.com/2016/04/death-battle-predictions-bowser-vs.html
>>
>>340184809
Who cares? They bullshit their solutions based in a character's popularity, or by creator bias. Didn't they have a Tifa vs RBWY episode before getting bought by Rooster Teeth.
>>
>>340191535

Wasn't it right after they were bought? Either way Tifa never had a chance, between "kiss our new bosses' asses" and "muh dead Monty".
>>
>>340191771
It was before. They got bought by them somewhere in November and the FF7 Vs RBWY was in October.

Either way the video was just to please RT.
>>
>>340191131
>Immortality and Invincibility can't exist because they hurt my feelings.
Their predictions banked on either Ganondorf not being truly unkillable (which is unfair to assume of a character who has never been killed) Bowser using his magic to turn Ganondorf into a block (which is unlikely, seeing as how Ganondorf uses magic way more often than Bowser)

I mean, don't get me wrong, I love Bowser, and I prefer him to Ganondorf, but Bowser has been killed by mundane means, Ganondorf hasn't.

>>340191110
That is true.

>>340191535
>They bullshit their solutions based in a character's popularity
Except for when they don't Rogue vs. Wonder Woman, Taokaka vs. Felicia, Wolverine vs. Raiden, just to name a few..
Tifa vs. Yang was dumb bullshit though, yeah, and some of their decisions have been blatantly wrong before.
>>
>>340192369

>and some of their decisions have been blatantly wrong before.

Hello TMNT free-for-all.
>>
>>340192369
>never been killed
I meant never been killed by mundane means, no holy weapons.
>>
>>340190959
Black Hole was Galaxy 2
Galaxy 1 was the sun exploding, Universe reset was Galaxy 1
>>
File: DoomGuy.gif (400 KB, 488x519) Image search: [Google]
DoomGuy.gif
400 KB, 488x519
>>340192369
They were the most wrong when they said Master Chief could beat the Doomguy.
>>
File: tumblr_nj04fwCvvc1u9bhcro1_400.jpg (45 KB, 397x358) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nj04fwCvvc1u9bhcro1_400.jpg
45 KB, 397x358
Anybody can give us the m3u8.
>>
>>340192504
You know, I don't even disagree with that one.
Yeah, Raphael would win against Leo 1v1, that's kind of his thing, but I think Leo would have the edge in a free for all scenario, being the most strategic of the bunch.
And if it makes you feel better, they went back and forth on that one during production, apparently.

>>340192596
Galaxy 2 was unclear. That might have been a black hole, but it could have just as easily been some sort of magic. It just being magic would better explain how Peach pops out from it than it being a black hole.

>>340192652
I know a lot of people hate that one, but I honestly don't know enough about Doomguy to say whether or not that one was bullshit.
>>
>>340192652
>can run 50 mph per hour
>doens't do so in battle
>no melee at all
>>
>>340192874

Well, did they ever acknowledge how its canon that Mikey has the most raw talent and is vthe best natural fighter?

Bet they didn't.
>>
File: 1434522189069.gif (924 KB, 296x163) Image search: [Google]
1434522189069.gif
924 KB, 296x163
>>340192816
Ayy lmao

http://wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/a3ba9192-6243-4a68-9590-1c6d065f36c3/index.m3u8

Paste into here
https://www.hlsplayer.net/
>>
>>340192874
Doomguy killed Hell, and the concept of sin itself, not to mention being able to run 60 miles an hour with about 200 pounds of gear.
>>
>>340192369
>which is unfair to assume of a character who has never been killed
So all the times an elf in a tunic drove his sword into Ganon's skull and he fell over defeated, his evil leaving the world, wasn't him dying? You're telling me that the silver arrows of light penetrating the monster's heart, leaving him on the floor writhing in agony, isn't him dying?

So you're going to tell me that if Superman used all of his power to try and kill Ganon that Ganon would survive? If Demonbane was hunting Ganon the fucker would still live?
>>340192519
He's also capable of being beaten to within an inch of his live using the Biggoron Sword and Megaton Hammer. If he can take physical damage by an elf swinging a hammer then he can take damage from Bowser. And even if he's still 'alive', having your arms and legs torn off then chucked into a lava pit would still count as a victory in most circumstances.
>>
>>340193018
Which canon are we talking about?
>>
>>340193120

Any version except the 87 cartoon (and I suppose by extension the Archie comic).
>>
>>340192904
I feel like that was mostly because the early battles had really shitty animation. Doomguy vs. Master Chief needed a remake more than Goku vs. Superman.

>>340193018
Yeah, they actually did. He still ends up dying first because he lacks focus and nunchucks are shit weapons, though. Apparently Mikey is one of the host's favorites, too.

>>340193021
>Doomguy killed Hell, and the concept of sin itself
That doesn't actually mean anything. That sounds impressive, but what does that actually mean in terms of his abilities?
>>
>>340191535
Bullshit is also from misinformation and intentionally ignoring facts
See Cloud vs Link, didn't give Cloud any end-game equip

Pokemon Starters, no TMs, no items, didn't factor abilities, complete bullshit

Kirby vs Buu, entirely bullshit
>>
>>340193392

Well, fuck me runnin'.
>>
>>340193392
He's basically immortal, and has performed more physically impressive feats than Chief.
>>
>There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who take this autism seriously and think the winner is factually stronger
Absolute retardation
>>
>>340193392
>That doesn't actually mean anything. That sounds impressive, but what does that actually mean in terms of his abilities?
It means he's been fighting demons for an effective eternity since "every .WAD is canon" and Doomguy survived them all. Doom 4 tells you that he's been killing demons so hard and for so long that he's a myth like the boogieman to them.
>>340193120
All of them really. Mikey trains the least, eats the worst, takes nothing seriously, has the worst weapons, is as dumb as Hal Jordan and yet he still keeps up with the rest of the team with relative ease.
>>
File: NO!.png (635 KB, 636x532) Image search: [Google]
NO!.png
635 KB, 636x532
>>340193020

>Joker wins through Joker Venom

As if Needles wouldn't just laugh that shit off.
Fuck ScrewAttack.
>>
>>340193774

He's not always dumb.

Mirage Mikey had average intelligence. His problem was that he was too kind-hearted and hated the idea of hurting others.
>>
>>340193776
Why would Sweet Tooth not be effected by it.
>>
>>340193525
>Cloud vs. Link
The only thing that really fucked Cloud over was Materia. The Sword itself didn't matter much, aside from Materia slots, since they just used his feats from other materials to determine how effective it was anyway. And even if they did give Cloud end game equiment, they would have to give Link shit like Mirror Shield, Fairy Sword, and Golden Armor.

>Pokemon Starters, no TMs, no items, didn't factor abilities, complete bullshit
Well, I mean, that was kind of the point. Which one is the strongest without trainer intervention.
Even then, I would argue that Blastoise would win unless you brought in Mega Evolution, thanks to better coverage.
>didn't factor abilities
Blaze, Overgrow, and Torrent wouldn't make a huge difference, seeing as how they're all basically the same ability, and Blastoise is the only one of the bunch that could actually benefit from his hidden ability, since he's the only one that can naturally learn his weather move.
>Kirby vs. Buu
>Implying Kirby isn't bullshit tier.

The actually bullshit fights are Pikachu vs Blanka and Toph vs. Gaara
>>
>>340194215
Because in some canon's it works like Scarecrow's fear gas as a purely psychological thing. Needles is fucked up enough that if it worked in such a way he wouldn't feel shit or at least ignore it for long enough to break Joker's neck.
>>
>>340193658
This guy gets it, if you thought doomguy was rip and tear before with superhuman speed and carrying capacity the new doom makes him a literal god of Demonslaying jacked up on powdered Baron bones that he snorts while moonwalkchainsawing Mancubuses to tiny pieces.

It's brilliant, just brilliant in how they weaved the loose lore of the previous Doom games into this new moden take without making it a fiasco.

But all of that has no say in screwattacks eyes, as they are the biased as fuck in 90% of these shitty "battles"
>>
>>340193749
Just be thankful that we'll never have to hear about Goku vs Superman ever again.
>>
>>340184809
Needles should destroy Joker
>>
Joker at his shittest can stand up to Batman in hand to hand combat, is a super genius, never stays dead, and also has some kind of unexplained powers, the nerds call it super sanity.
>>
>>340193776
Honestly, I kind of saw that coming.
The battle wasn't even as offensive as I thought it would be. Most of it was vehicular based, which is true to Needle's character, and he died of something that would probably kill him. That said, I can't see Needles giving Joker enough time to pull that, he's the kind of guy who would cut you short while you're trying to say your last words. He's learned from previous experiences what delaying to kill someone can cost you, and I feel like they downplayed his intelligence a bit in order to play up Joker (Needles, after all, is one of the few Twisted Metal characters to only get screwed over by Calypso once, while he's screwed Calypso over twice the record is 2:4 in Needles' favor if you count non-canon things like TM3 and Small Brawl.).

>>340194430
Some canons. Others it's just a straight up toxin that affects the victim physically.

>>340194605
The Doomguy vs. Master Chief battle came out before the new Doom did.
>>
>>340193774
>"every .WAD is canon"
Thats retarded.
>>
>>340194957
>The Doomguy vs. Master Chief battle came out before the new Doom did.

Aye i know that, even back then it was bullshit, as someone mentioned he runs at 50 Mph, carries eleven weapons and etc.
>>
>>340194957
>Some canons. Others it's just a straight up toxin that affects the victim physically.
Not saying it didn't in some cases but there is a decent reason why it might not. I still think it should end (haven't seen it) with joker trying to use his Venom and then it ignites on Needles' head.
>>
>>340195401
That would have been fun.
Honestly, I think it probably should have ended with a double ko, with Needles getting poisoned, but offing Joker before he went out.
>>
>>340195245
Thats purely gameplay interpretation he could never do that in real life.
>>
>>340195549
>with Needles getting poisoned
Would be funny if it did the opposite effect and turned him back into Marcus.
>>
>>340194630
You didn't hear? Goku got a power bust in Super. He is flash tier speed now with SSB Kaio Ken.
>>
>>340195751
>im
>fucking
>plying
>>
>>340195779
>Destroying the Needles persona.
Does that still count as a death for "Sweet Tooth"?
>>
>>340195779
If it did that he'd probably kill himself out of guilt
>>
>>340194630
>>340195802
They really jumped the gun on that rematch, they should have waited until we had actual feats for SSG.
>>
>>340195957

Marcus is just a normal guy, so Joker could easily kill him for a double win.
>>
>>340196153
Unless Joker was already dead.
Plus, if TM2 and Head-On are anything to go off of, Marcus is fine with killing if he has to.
>>
>>340196121
They just wanted to shut people up.

They even admitted that Goku may do feats with SSJGB they didn't know yet.
>>
File: Mewtoo bad.png (3 KB, 150x175) Image search: [Google]
Mewtoo bad.png
3 KB, 150x175
>next battle is with Mewtwo
Oh boy I've been waiting for this, I can't wait for him to lose to Freiza because that's apparently the only logical opponent he has.
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 1024x768
>>340184809

>a fucking YouTube video
>has this LEAKED yet
>>
>>340196441
read the thread fucker
>>
>>340196441
They're apart of RT now so like all their stuff you can watch early as a sponsor on the website. He means leaked for the people who aren't sponsors.
>>
>>340196441

It has, retard.
See
>>340193020
l don't support FaggotAttack so l'd rather watch it through these fine anons.
>>
>>340196345
I don't even doubt they'll do this, the fucks keep doing all these completely one-sided fights. Who actually thought Quicksilver had even the slightest chance of winning?
>>
>>340196671
They already did it with the one minute.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7YdAL9KLQY
>>
>>340196671
>Who actually thought Quicksilver had even the slightest chance of winning?
Love how they made Quicksilver land most of the blows to Flash.

..And Flash just completely wreaked his shit.
>>
>>340196345
That is certainly the meme choice, and they have been going with a lot of meme choices recently (Quicksilver vs Flash, Sweet Tooth vs Joker), so Mewtwo vs. Frieza is more likely than it should be, and it would probably end it a similar way to Shadow vs. Vegeta. The only advantage I can see Mewtwo having is that it should technically resist Ki attacks, but that wouldn't be enough against a planet buster.
Mewtwo vs. Silver is also pretty often requested, so that seems like the second most likely option.
I would personally like Mewtwo vs. Tetsuo, but that's incredibly unlikely.

>>340196671
The closest I saw to Quicksilver supporters were people saying "b-but he went faster than light once, he won't get completely BTFO'd"
Even casuals saw that outcome coming from a mile away.

>>340196813
OMM and Death Battle have overlapped before (Green Arrow vs. Hawkeye, Deadpool vs. Deathstroke)
>>
>>340196345
Mewtwo vs Mew
>>
>>340197368
1) That's the dumbest suggestion I have ever heard.
2) Just going by in-game stats, which they would, Mewtwo would BTFO Mew, who's only real chance at winning would be Transform and hope it doesn't get KO'd before it can take down Mewtwo.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.