[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Inafune is NOT a con-man. I keep having to explain this over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: inafune_featured[1].jpg (403 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
inafune_featured[1].jpg
403 KB, 1280x720
Inafune is NOT a con-man. I keep having to explain this over and over again. The media are the one calling him the "father of mega man", not him! He never asked for that title. When it comes up, he always corrects them to say that he is only the co-creator, and that his mentor was just as important in the creation of Mega Man as he was. In any case, Inafune has been there since DAY ONE and has had a dramatic impact on Mega Man. Adopted father of Mega Man? Perhaps that's a better term.

The man deserves a LOT of respect, and he simply is not getting this from today's Mega Man fans.

We have no idea what went wrong with MN9, and we should assume the best faith on Inafune's part. The game is still pretty solid effort. I'm sure the sequel will improve upon it dramatically. Red Ash will end up being the cancelled Mega Man legends 3 we always wanted to play.

We all know that Capcom wants the series dead since it just doesn't sell enough. Inafune is the only hope to keep Mega Man alive.
>>
Thanks, Con-man!
>>
File: 1464416878215.png (330 KB, 1309x1064) Image search: [Google]
1464416878215.png
330 KB, 1309x1064
>>340179000
Nice trips, Con Man
>>
File: gfsy.png (166 KB, 506x334) Image search: [Google]
gfsy.png
166 KB, 506x334
Reminded that con-man started another kickstarter fundraiser after failing the meet the due date of his previous $4m blunder
>>
I love when game devs who had nearly limitless resources suddenly learn what it really means to be on a budget.
>>
The shit that Inafune did to it's backsers in the last few years. we'll, he's been doing that to Capcom since forever.

Now you know how Capcom felt all that time.
>>
File: 1464824873003.jpg (589 KB, 615x871) Image search: [Google]
1464824873003.jpg
589 KB, 615x871
>>340179000
>>
le post your face when you derail the thread with pointless images meme xDDDD
>>
He's just a business man.
>>
you already scammed me inafune, fuck off
>>
>>340179000
He is a con man. Even hyper dimension neptunia showed us this when he is summoned. He says i have money to burn. Wich is all your retard backers money.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.