[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Luigi's Mansion 2?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 2n00x87_9574.png (51 KB, 266x357) Image search: [Google]
2n00x87_9574.png
51 KB, 266x357
Thoughts on Luigi's Mansion 2?
>>
>>340178897
It did what It did well. The missions were fun and so was hunting ghosts and the new mechanics. However the atmosphere felt lacking due to the fact there were missions this time making it feel less comfy. I understand why it was episodic to fit in with the pick up and play of the 3ds but it felt a little lacking compared to the original. Not a bad game but not a great game. A solid 7/10 where the original was more 8/10.
>>
>>340179229
You have to admit King Boo is x10 more evil and menacing this time around, though.
>>
>>340179341
I had a legit jumpscare on one part of the game when youre searching for king boo in a picture

suprised the fuck outta me
>>
File: 1310571199177.jpg (42 KB, 705x464) Image search: [Google]
1310571199177.jpg
42 KB, 705x464
>>340178897
It's ohey
>>
>>340178897
It is very good. Different from the first one though.
In the sequel, you have multiple smaller mansons rather than just a bigger one. The game is also way more focused on puzzle solving but the puzzles are good so that's not really a problem.
You often see people preferring the first one over the second or viceversa but I like both because they are both charming and damn fun games to play, just with a slightly different focus.
Plus the sequel has got online multiplayer, it was fun playing with /v/ some years ago.

>Hey
>>
>>340178897
its okay,

but its held back by dumb hand held problems, like how the missions are, and its a tad more streamlined, etc.
I really wished you could explore more.

Multiplayer is fun though
>>
>king boo will never lick my pussy with his long, wet tongue

LIFE IS SUFFERING ;_;
>>
>>340180635
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>340178897
I would have liked it to be a bit more like the first one which i felt had more personality
>>
>>340178897
It felt like it didn't really have any of the things that made the original game enjoyable.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.