[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>literal cockpits what was kojimbo thinking?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ZOE2Anubis.jpg (755 KB, 2362x1897) Image search: [Google]
ZOE2Anubis.jpg
755 KB, 2362x1897
>literal cockpits
what was kojimbo thinking?
>>
Probably "oh man this is genius"
>>
>Anubis has a bigger cockpit than Jehuty
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>340173121
"I love the Turn A"
>>
>>340173121
dicks
>>
>>340173121
Probably

''This design is cool but it needs something more hmmm..... AHAHA i know lets put the ''cockpit'' where the cock area is it will be so funny hahaha xD''

and people still call him genius
>>
I don't remember, do the fembots have cocks too?
>>
>>340173121
Japanese love play on words. He probably thought the cockpit in the cock region would be funny.
>>
>>340173608
>>340173673
They actually put the cockpit on the groin because they wanted to have a "logical" reason for the mechs to have humanoid faces. Whereas Transformers never explains what the fuck happens to the faces and general human anatomy of the Transformers once they morph back into a vehicle, ZoE mechs have detailed transformations from jet to mech.

Doesn't change that ZoE was a garbage series.
>>
>>340173623

Yep.

Also a "cockpit" is closer to the machine's center of gravity than the head, though admittedly it's about the same distance as the chest, and would result in less stress or disorientation on the pilot during high speed maneuvers.
>>
>>340174081

>Doesn't change that ZoE was a garbage series.

You fucking take that back.
>>
>>340174081
>Transformers

This not a logical comparison. And from some cartoons we do see how the face and anatomy transitions into a car.
>>
File: TOY-RBT-3732_04.jpg (55 KB, 800x520) Image search: [Google]
TOY-RBT-3732_04.jpg
55 KB, 800x520
>>340173623
Yup
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.