[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>This is a master-work of modern writing. Such is better than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8
File: HYPE.png (554 KB, 740x676) Image search: [Google]
HYPE.png
554 KB, 740x676
>This is a master-work of modern writing. Such is better than the works of Shakespeare and the tolms of JK Rowling. It is a pre-order for a game.
L I F E C H A N G I N G
>>
File: johand.jpg (14 KB, 220x293) Image search: [Google]
johand.jpg
14 KB, 220x293
Fascist Big Jo is displeased with your expression of vocal irony
>>
File: ABSOLUTEBPEAKOFWRITING.png (5 KB, 615x66) Image search: [Google]
ABSOLUTEBPEAKOFWRITING.png
5 KB, 615x66
>>340160680
On the contrary my fine gentlemen, never has one book weaved such a complex narrative. Expertly detailing the life of our character as he struggles with the perhaps inevitability of death out at war. M A S T E R W O R K
>>
Just got done with Chapter Nine. Who else flew their plane straight into the Reichstag?
>>
>>340161982
Ah shit I got the bad ending where Churchill court marshals you and sticks a lit cigar straight up your rectum for not killing enough "German Rats" in Chapter 6.
>>
File: ad.jpg (41 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
ad.jpg
41 KB, 800x600
Who crashed their plane next to Berlin and fucked Helga the innkeeper in Chapter 4? I had no idea she would convert you to fascism. Jesus got to start the whole thing over again. And what is with my character changing names? Going from Henry to Gutfredson really Paradox?
>>
File: SMILINGSWEEDISHMAN.jpg (133 KB, 928x720) Image search: [Google]
SMILINGSWEEDISHMAN.jpg
133 KB, 928x720
Glad you guys are enjoying the book! Look forward to the full game launching today make sure to buy the most expensive version and to buy all DLC packs in the coming years. Thanks again lads!
>>
Like alistair maclean novels? guns of navarone? where eagles dare? now these'd be cool to play.
>>
File: 1464605473541.jpg (48 KB, 612x613) Image search: [Google]
1464605473541.jpg
48 KB, 612x613
>>340160578
>works of Shakespeare and the tolms of JK Rowling in the same sentance
>>
>>340160680
Why is this guy so cringey to listen to? He has the typical fat person audible breathing and is obsessed with how he thinks the British are the defenders of everything good in the world
>>
>>340163338
Obviously you aren't educated in reading material my friend.
>>
File: preorder.jpg (42 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
preorder.jpg
42 KB, 512x512
>>340163369
Stare into my eyes and tell me they do not cause you to instantly add my new game to your Steam cart. Here is a link, http://store.steampowered.com/app/394360/
>>
File: NICE.png (563 KB, 639x693) Image search: [Google]
NICE.png
563 KB, 639x693
Gotta love these pre-order bonuses really ahead of their time in some respects are Paradox they really now how to make your purchase feel worthwhile.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.