[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what went wrong ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: starbound.jpg (36 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
starbound.jpg
36 KB, 460x215
what went wrong ?
>>
>>340156728
they are taking too much to develop the game

they wasted all the hype of 2013 and now nobody cares about this game anymore
>>
File: 1465212991510.jpg (1008 KB, 1694x2120) Image search: [Google]
1465212991510.jpg
1008 KB, 1694x2120
>>
File: D E A T H.jpg (180 KB, 532x783) Image search: [Google]
D E A T H.jpg
180 KB, 532x783
>>340156728
they had a lot of hype built up which immediately hit a brick wall when they released the pitiful beta

the corpse of hype decomposed while they lazily attempted to update the game over THREE FUCKING YEARS WHAT THE FUCK

no one cares about the game anymore, even with their announcement that it's "finished"
>>
>>340157178
>even with their announcement that it's "finished"

what do they mean with this ?
>>
>>340157265
I meant to say that they announced the next update they release will be 1.0

Still, no-one cares other than the die-hard autists
>>
speaking of starbound,i remember that a guy was obsessed with terraria and he was roleplaying with over 5000 characters for years,do you know if he might like starbound since it has planets and stuff ?
>>
>>340157391
depends

is there perma death for characters ?

is there local multiplayer and servers ?

can we open multiple tabs at once ?

if yes,then i guess why not
>>
>>340156728
Modding community has to sleep like a doge on their projects incase Chucklefuck decides to release yet another update that breaks every single mod. There are modders who quit because of this.
>>
>>340157907
isn't the same thing with minecraft ?
>>
>>340157678
depends

>is there perma death for characters ?
Yes.
>is there local multiplayer and servers ?
Yes
>can we open multiple tabs at once ?
Yes
>>
>>340158097
It was some time ago, haven't kept up with Minecraft modding that much. But MineyCrafta is way more popular than Starbound.
>>
>>340158207
because
MUH 3D
MUH GRAFIX
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.