[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Reinhardt an irredeemably useless Hero in any Overwatch match?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: reinhardt.jpg (86 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
reinhardt.jpg
86 KB, 960x540
Why is Reinhardt an irredeemably useless Hero in any Overwatch match?
>>
I've never seen anyone more blatantly incorrect in my entire life
>>
>>340155571
He's basically essential for attacking on a payload map. The fuck you talking about?
>>
This is a bait thread, please don't reply. Nobody is this fucking stupid
>>
>>340155571
This is b8. I know this is b8. Why am I replying?
>>
He's a rockstar on payload maps, and I love pushing carts ever since tf2.
>>
>>340155571
t. Bronzie
>>
>>340155571
Why is overwatch an irredeemably shitty meme waifu simulator?
>>
File: Mfw.webm (87 KB, 474x386) Image search: [Google]
Mfw.webm
87 KB, 474x386
When I first started, I would've said you were baiting.

But from my experience, Rein is useless in pubs and Zarya is the better choice.

>Reign gets bullied constantly since pubs will rarely push with you.
>Zarya can hold her own, even at medium range.

>Reign absolutely needs a healer near him at every moment
>Half of Zarya's health is a regenitive shield

>Reign ult is a quiet thump noise, fucks up if it hits a shield or if targets were even slightly obscured by an obstacle, doesnt do shit on airborne enemies
>"FIRE AT WILL", immediately sucks up anyone in the area, a giant "FREE KILLS" sign for all the retarded TDM faggots on your team

Her only downside is she takes more skill to play properly.
>>
>>340157617
Rein has a great ult since he's always guaranteed to get a nice row of people hammered when pushing the cart, and can clean the mess up himself if teamsupport isn't there. Zarya's is much more reliant on teamsupport, something that isn't a given in pubs.
>>
File: 1464239067345.gif (236 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464239067345.gif
236 KB, 500x500
>>340155571
Dude, are you even trying?
>>
>Torbjörn: I sometimes wonder if all that armor slows your brain down.
>Reinhardt: Ja. And I sometimes wonder if your height is why you're always in such a bad mood.

MANLETS FUCKING DESTROYED
>>
File: 1459261752571.png (100 KB, 342x245) Image search: [Google]
1459261752571.png
100 KB, 342x245
>>340157617
>When I first started, I would've said you were baiting.
>But from my experience, Rein is useless in pubs and Zarya is the better choice.

this.

>playing Rein
>everyone is spread across the whole map while I'm standing before the enemy team soaking their dmg, spamming "group up"

>playing with a Rein
>I try to stand behind his shield
>but he's too busy chasing that tracer and suddenly I'm standing in the wide open without protection and get killed by that widowmaker
>>
>>340156680
>>340158870
>>340158870
>>When I first started, I would've said you were baiting.
>>But from my experience, Rein is useless in pubs and Zarya is the better choice.

>this.

>>playing Rein
>>everyone is spread across the whole map while I'm standing before the enemy team soaking their dmg, spamming "group up"

Idk I played as Rein the other day, and another guy playing as Rein as well, which we proceeded to fuck shit up

>>playing with a Rein
>>I try to stand behind his shield
>>but he's too busy chasing that tracer and suddenly I'm standing in the wide open without protection and get killed by that widowmaker

Sounds like that Rein is a scrub

You need to play with friends or with a proper Rein, then you'll see his potential and how good he is
>>
>>340155571
Enemy team think they slick and pick double Reinhardt. Pick Bastion and be dabbin.
>>
>>340159015

>You need to play with friends or with a proper Rein, then you'll see his potential and how good he is

well, we were specifically talking about pubs. ofcourse he's one of the best tanks in proper teams.

>Sounds like that Rein is a scrub

I wish this only happened once. but it's more like half of the time
>>
>>340158572
HOW CAN SWEDEN EVEN RECOVER?
>>
File: 1464820051379.jpg (159 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1464820051379.jpg
159 KB, 1280x960
>>he doesn't consistently get 4 gold medals while playing Le German shield man
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.