[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the best srpg and other turn based strategies on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1450729732120.jpg (205 KB, 850x1186) Image search: [Google]
1450729732120.jpg
205 KB, 850x1186
What are the best srpg and other turn based strategies on the psp/ps1/2? All I can think of is Disgaea.
>>
>>340155208
Girls can't love girls.
>>
>>340155393
Love surpasses genders anon.
>>
>>340155208
Tactics Ogre
>>
you forgetting the other NIS games on ps2 like maiki kingdom, phantom brave and la pucelle tactics.

ps1 has front mission 3, FFT. Rhapsody if you want more NIS.
>>
>>340155393
It's 2016 anon, get with the times.
>>
>>340155208
Disgaea is one of the worst SRPGs. If you like it, you have terrible taste, so you should stay away from great games like Front Mission 4&5 (PS2), Front Mission 2 (PS1), Langrisser IV&V (originally on saturn but most people play on ps1 due to translation and hard mode, respectively), Tactics Ogre (PSP), Growlanser IV (PSP), and Valkyria Chronicles 3 (PSP). You might also want to avoid Yggdra Union (PSP), Gungnir (PSP), Wild Arms XF (PSP), and Tear Ring Saga (PS1).
>>
>>340155208
>>340155828
Both of you forgot Soul Nomad.
You should be ashamed.
>>
>>340155208
I'd like to see what happened with the Disgaea 1 trio as they finally grew up

Also I want to know if Laharl grew the kind of fabulous beard his father had
>>
>>340155828

La Pucelle felt really rough compared to the other NIS games, at least to me. It's also a damn shame to see how shitty NISA is making NIS games these days. Maybe it's just my nostalgia goggles, but I don't remember the old PS1/PSP games having as many issues with bugs/censorship as the new stuff.
>>
>>340156162
>>340155543
>>340155828
>>340156374
thanks guys!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.