[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So the official Nioh manga has been released, for anyone who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: m0003.jpg (508 KB, 1109x1600) Image search: [Google]
m0003.jpg
508 KB, 1109x1600
So the official Nioh manga has been released, for anyone who's interested and can read moonrunes.

General Nioh thread as well, I guess.

http://marumaru.in/b/origin/141119
>>
Those drawings look so ugly and completely out of place compared to the style of the game.
>>
>>340155017
Why did they make him a super saiyan?
>>
>>340155017
We already have Sword of the stranger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMg3Jqoxksg
>>
Not-William Adams is a man's man!
>>
>>340155017
is the artist from boku no piro academia?
>>
>>340155017
video games?
>>
>>340155595
Jesus Christ.

It's usually the reverse for me.
>>
File: 1463576007969.jpg (74 KB, 500x889) Image search: [Google]
1463576007969.jpg
74 KB, 500x889
>>340155715
>tie-in prequel to a highly anticipated 2016 videogame isn't videogame-related

silly anon.

>>340155772
what do you mean?
>>
It's somewhat different from what we saw in the demo.

A village getting terrorized by bandits and William washing ashore is pretty much the same.
Though in the demo it seemed like people in the village was mostly dead already, while in the manga he gets cared for by Sachi whos father is murdered by the bandits. His dying words to Sachi being "always help people in need!"
Also in the manga the bandit leader turns into the chain ball demon and William asks him who gave him the powers, apparently William is after this person.
While in the demo says demons are spawned by people who died traumatically and that for example the chain ball demon was created by the agony of all the slaves who died in the slave ship.

Also the loli that tries to teach William Japanese calls him U~ramu
>>
File: nioh.jpg (183 KB, 1127x673) Image search: [Google]
nioh.jpg
183 KB, 1127x673
>>340155017
I dumped the first chapter fully about 3 weeks ago or something like that.

Won't do again, I can stand doing 70 captchas in a row anymore.
>>
FMA artist?
>>
>>340156926
Yƍsuke Katayama is the artist.
>>
>>340155017
>Blond hairs
The fuck?
>>
>>340157952
He's a whitey.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.