[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>literally nothing I want I miss Club Nintendo.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: PrtScr capture_12.png (278 KB, 1095x436) Image search: [Google]
PrtScr capture_12.png
278 KB, 1095x436
>literally nothing I want

I miss Club Nintendo.
>>
>>340143214
I've only bought maybe 4 Nintendo games since 2013, so it really doesn't affect me.

Feel bad for the saps who are buying everything they publish though.
>>
>>340143298
Well, being fair I can pirate any 3DS or Wii U game so there's no reason for me to care about this reward system.
>>
>Gold Coins only rewarded for digital purchases
MISTAKE
>>
Club Nintendo was shit. They didn't update anything half the time and everyone outside of Japan got fucked.
>BUT THE 5 INCH LUIGI HAPPY MEAL TOY AND NOTEBOOKS
They never even topped the Mario gang figurine reward, which looked like something you could get at a Korean bootleg store.

Not saying the new one is any better. It's shit in a different way.
>>
>>340143358
guide on pirating for wii u games?
>>
>>340143214
I know right.
Worst is that I only have a Wii U, I can't even use my silver point on those 3DS games.
>>
>>340143214
Get me the warioware game then
>>
>>340143946
There is a page to register serial numbers.

https://my.nintendo.com/serial_number

Codes in game boxes are surely coming back sooner or later. Hopefully sooner. Right now it is pretty much a beta. So there isn't anything decent you can do with My Nintendo right now.

>>340143214

I think the gold coin shit ruins it. All the "good" rewards are behind gold coins. It gets worse when there is absolutely nothing you want to buy from Nintendo coming out in the entire year. So all I can redeem is miitomo shit and discounts for games I already have or don't want to buy.

Surely all the future physical rewards and movie/theme park tickets will also be gold coins only.

I was expecting to get genuine rewards for achivements and "daily missions", that shit would have been great for Nintendo to make people buy and keep playing their games.
>>
Anyone who has coins and aren't going to spend then, can they please get me the Twilight Princess Picross?
>>
>>340146626
Just get miitomo, anon. You get like 1000 coins by making your accounts, setting up miitomo and playing it for maybe a week.

Just log into eshop and miiverse for the 60 coin bonus.
>>
>>340146787
Can't run Miitomo, don't have a smart phone and for whatever reason I can't get my computer run a mobile emulator that can play Miitomo.

I wouldn't be asking here if I could do that.
>>
>>340146626
>>340147279
so just get the sign in bonuses each week you thirsty faggot
>>
>>340144973
Go to loadiine.ovh
>>
>>340146270
Considering how Nintendo has basically decimated all printed material other than the health/safety stuff in boxes, I doubt codes in games are ever coming back. That page is probably to give credit for registering the NX when it comes out.
>>
>>340147332
Or he could use his brain and just hack the thing.
>>
>>340147279
check /mii/ in /vg/, it has a guide to set up miitomo on a PC
>>
I would've bought Twilight Princess Picross because I fucking love Picross but only having 45 puzzles which just get repeated in Mega Picross is fucking lazy considering how simple a nonogram is to design.
I might just get Wario Ware: Touched. At least that's got a good amount of content.
>>
Why can't I convert silver coins to gold coins?
>>
I got a Yoshi + cherry plush off Club Nintendo which I gave to a female friend of mine who loves Yoshi along with a Yoshi head shaped pillow but other than that I've never gotten anything good from Club Nintendo.
>>
Why don't they have generic discount codes instead of discounts for specific games fuck
>>
>nothing but Miitomo garbage to spend platinum on
>if you want to get plat coins fast you have to download Miitomo, which sends the wrong idea of popularity to Nintendo
>gold coins are only obtainable through game purchases, no DLC and no logged games bought before My Nintendo allowed
>all the good stuff is gold-only, WarioWare aside
The concept might be better than Club Nintendo, but the execution is so shitty that it doesn't even matter how better it seems.
How did this company spiral downhill so quickly.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.