[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Games that did everything right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 923x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 923x960
>>
File: CARS.jpg (351 KB, 1298x1500) Image search: [Google]
CARS.jpg
351 KB, 1298x1500
>>
>>340142835
Not true, it was dragged out far longer than necessary with shit like that slow moving spacewalk. If it had been like 3 hours shorter it would have been GOTY 2014.

That being said

>GTX 660
>i5 3.3ghz
>game looks absolutely fucking stunning and runs perfectly
>>
File: shrek 2.jpg (100 KB, 640x909) Image search: [Google]
shrek 2.jpg
100 KB, 640x909
>>
>>340142936
Wtf are you talking about?
Did we play the same game?

>one of the latest i5 and gtx 970
>game looks muddy and jaggies everywhere
>>
Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
>>
Too much filler and crap ending, next.
>>
>>340143929
Not sure what to tell you man. Turn off chromatic aberration and it shouldn't look muddy.
>>
>>340142983
great game.
>>
>>340143929
I have an i3 from 2009 and a shitty graphics card from 2010 and it doesn't look muddy for me. If you have jaggies then you clearly haven't enabled antialiasing.
>>
>>340142835
only half the game even had a fucking alien in it, how is that done right?
>>
File: Yakuza5.jpg (212 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Yakuza5.jpg
212 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>340142835

It did boredom right.

So fucking dull I turned it off and played Siren: BC instead.
>>
File: nolf2.jpg (53 KB, 518x232) Image search: [Google]
nolf2.jpg
53 KB, 518x232
>>
>>340142835
>Door opening simulator
>horrible AI
>Stupid robots everywhere

No.
>>
>>340144482
Stupid robots.

They were the best fucking part and genuinely terrifying.
>>
>>340142835
Crouching simulator? nah anon. I loved the game but at the final part i just realized it. You crouch or you die. They shoudn't have done this as the core part of the gameplay. The best would have benn a mix between stealth and as defense and proper guns as offense. Not perfect at all.

But it was fun no doubt of that.
>>
>>340144693
I walked the whole game, only needed to crouch when alien was close and try to hide.

Also, care to elaborate on the offensive/defensive options? I thought the gadgets you make for distraction were good enough to distract and/or hurt the alien. Plus you had combat with the androids and other humans
>>
>>340142835
Nah, I liked it a lot overall, but it did a fuck ton wrong and when I played it I was ready to be done at least 5 or 6 hours before it finally ended (it also had multiple logical stopping points and just kept going for no reason but to pad it out). Very fucking tedious on hard because the alien just never stops walking in circles 10 feet from where you're hiding so you can't fucking do anything. And when it finally leaves it just comes back 30 seconds later. The AI always knows where you are just can't actually act on it unless you give it an opening like failing at holding your breath. The androids were also a pain the ass to fight for the most part, especially when the game decides to give them bullshit rubber suits so you can't even zap them.
>>
>>340143929
Turn off the movie cinema blur oh so real effect maybe?

>>340144932
He needs to use the ai mod that makes the alien stop it's rubberbanding ai from kicking in.

The ayy does random things instead and even have sudden hunt/flee/search moments for no reason instead of going into search mode the second you start hiding

https://r.kyaa.sg/wpathi.webm
>>
>>340142835
It's way too long. It just goes on and on and on. Other than that its pretty good
>>
>>340142835
can't jump famm
lets be real people who give this game crap are way too used to the action movies they claim to hate, they wan't "Alien" but they want "Alien 3" action
>>
File: Etvideogamecover.jpg (19 KB, 267x373) Image search: [Google]
Etvideogamecover.jpg
19 KB, 267x373
>>340142835
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.