[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What video game items are you waiting for that are in the mail?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: Geimu.jpg (38 KB, 560x368) Image search: [Google]
Geimu.jpg
38 KB, 560x368
What video game items are you waiting for that are in the mail? Pic related.
>>
File: ayyyyyyyyyy.png (57 KB, 1017x445) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyyyyyyy.png
57 KB, 1017x445
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl0ckIndemg
>>
>>340135907
>broadcasting your political views to the world

smyh tbqh famalamadingdong
>>
I'm waiting for my balls to drop
>>
>>340135907
I already got mine. It's too bad that I can't wear mine in public without fear of being assaulted by a Mexican-flag waving illegal alien.
>>
File: kirby_stamp17.gif (349 KB, 320x270) Image search: [Google]
kirby_stamp17.gif
349 KB, 320x270
Waddle Dee Amiibo
>>
Odin Sphere coming Tuesday
>>
>>340135783
That's an old game you are buying there. I hope you enjoy it. Was one of my favorites back in the day.
>>
File: Trumpbeam.webm (141 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Trumpbeam.webm
141 KB, 640x360
>>340135907
good man
>>
>>340137582
Thank you, I just started a genesis collection. Have a few games on the way.
>>
File: sega game gears.jpg (259 KB, 960x1099) Image search: [Google]
sega game gears.jpg
259 KB, 960x1099
I just ordered these two game gears. I have one that I recapped but it has screen rot. The blue one will be the vessel for my ultimate modded Game Gear with a modern LCD screen, and the black one is so I'll have a stock GG to compare it with.
>>
Still waiting on a copy of Wave Rider I ordered 10 months ago. I should probably go and get Amazon to take my money back from the guy.
>>
>>340135783
Out of curiosity, how much did you pay for that, OP? Great choice, either way. One of my favourites of all time.
>>
>>340138689
$8.99 for case + manual + cart
>>
File: image.png (166 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
166 KB, 640x1136
i was never a huge vocaloid fan but after learning it was actually a rhythm game i decided to buy it.
im looking forward to playing it, it looks really cute and fun!
>>
>>340139354
Not as good as the project f series, still a great game, I hope you enjoy it!
>>
you fuckers need amazon prime, that shit is the bomb
>>
>>340139354
project mirai is dogshit
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.