[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Let's strap my autistic brother into this virtual interface
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 194x259
>Let's strap my autistic brother into this virtual interface device against his will, where he is bombarded by constant harmful stimuli and has a harness right out from the clockwork orange. Also, let's give him control of armed robot soldiers. What could possibly go wrong?

ITT: Times where people in vidya went full retard.
>>
mass effect?
>>
File: [AI HOWLING].jpg (450 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
[AI HOWLING].jpg
450 KB, 1920x1200
This DLC was there to remind you that Cerberus was full-cartoon evil like in ME1, to prevent people from coming to the logical conclusion that they were shades of gray, or anything resembling well-written

ME3 fixed most of that
>>
>>340132596

Yes.
>>
Wasn't David like a secret genius that could communicate with the Geth, so they wanted to turn him into a weapon to control the Geth?
>>
>>340132519
He had no power over them, they were just learning how to communicate, there's high possibility of those geths just using him as cognitive booster since they're pretty dumb alone, also he's autistic, how to better use autistic people than for research?
>>
Can you people come up with a sensible explanation of why does the device need to keep his eyes permanently open?

Because other than torture, I don't have any.
>>
>>340134415
Have em work at wendy's?
>>
>>340132519
I liked all me2 dlc. I'm a sucker, I guess. ME3 aria's was pretty meh. The rest were good especially the fan service one.
>>340134545
Gotta stay awake to control the geth, yo.
>MFW you meet him in me3
:)
>>
>>340134545
Never said he was liked by his brother
>>
Lan trusting mr.match and almost burning scilab in MMBN.
>>
>>340134545
What about the metal choker fused to his neck?
What about the giant tubes going into his mouth?
What about the giant ring things orbiting his head?
>>
>What about the metal choker fused to his neck?

The brain conections can't handle movement, so they restrained his head.

>What about the giant tubes going into his mouth?

Nourishment and waste disposal.

>What about the giant ring things orbiting his head?

See the first point
>>
>>340132519
>first female turian in the trilogy
>dies with no option to save her
You humans are all racist and sexist!
>>
>David was able to communicate orally to a geth at one point
>The noises geth make aren't actually a language but the transference of data, the sound doesn't matter to them as it's a side effect
>David did the equivalent of screaming nonsense at a geth and it somehow worked
>also ignoring the fact that a human perfectly replicated the noise of data transference with his voice box
>>
>>340132519
I am convinced someone in the higher ups at BioWare is into some freaky SM fetish shit.
>>
>>340136494
TOO

VIDEOGAMEY
>>
>>340134641
That's what they did with me
>>
>>340134342
this is true, but OP is a faggot who just wanted to make another mass effect hate thread. That quest was great.
>>
>>340137984

If I wanted to make a Mass Effect hate thread, I would have started with the ME3 ending.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.