[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to play pic related so badly but my shitty laptop can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: header.jpg (54 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
54 KB, 460x215
I want to play pic related so badly but my shitty laptop can't even run it. How is it, anon?
>>
For me didn't live up to the hype. Character creation was a let down, and I couldn't stay interested after the first town I got to. I plan on returning to give it another try, but it didn't have the same effect on me as Baldur's Gate and Planescape Torment.
>>
8/10
>>
>>340125550
Interesting story but that was about it. Great use of engine and isometric tricks.
>>
>>340125550
3/10

shit sucks don't bother
>>
>>340125550
I guess its worth it on sale
>>
>>340125550
Great game, but wait for Tyranny, their next game. The story looks really interesting and it will hopefully be better optimized for slower systems.
>>
>>340127164
>but that was about it
>praises it more

ok
>>
>>340125550
It's very good. Much better than Baldur's Gate 1, but not quite as refined as 2.
>>
File: 1387318215281.png (19 KB, 186x213) Image search: [Google]
1387318215281.png
19 KB, 186x213
On a non faggotry scale? a true 7/10
Lots of underage fags on /v/ seem to hate, I think they heard about how good IE games were so they tried PoE and didn't got their little dicks hard so they say is bad without any other reference.
>>
>>340127741
Or maybe character creation was streamlined and not as in depth as Baldur's Gate and some old fags are pissed that it's not a true predecessor?
>>
So I would like baldurs gate better..,?
>>
It's okay. I would only play it if you're really starved for an isometric rpg. There's much better alternatives out there.
>>
>>340128242
Or maybe /v/ is a bunch of turbo autists that find small criticisms and blow them out of proportion when considering the game as a whole.

>"The is pretty good-"
>"EXCEPT FOR THOSE ONE OR TWO THINGS THAT MOST PEOPLE WOULDN'T CONSIDER TO BE WHOLLY MAJOR GRIPES BUT THEY REALLY MAKE THE GAME SUCK."
>>
>>340125550
Is it better than iwd2?
>>
>>340125550
Just play the games it copies on your shit laptop. Or become a true patrician and play dungeon crawlers.
>>
>>340130016
>combat is bland
>core part of the game
>magic is lame
>core part of a class
Wow yeah totally minor, gosh what a bunch of autists.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.