[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://frontwirestudios.com/officia l-announcement-steam-dis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: blodposts[1].jpg (406 KB, 1400x513) Image search: [Google]
blodposts[1].jpg
406 KB, 1400x513
http://frontwirestudios.com/official-announcement-steam-distribution-deal/

>It is with great pleasure that as of today I am able to officially announce that Frontwire Studios has officially signed a distribution deal with Steam/Valve for the game Galaxy in Turmoil. After ongoing discussion between Valve Representatives and myself, Valve/Steam has agreed to ship Galaxy in Turmoil to it’s millions of users for FREE.

BATTLEFRONT 3 IS OFFICIAL, BITCHES

THANK YOU GABEN
>>
>>340122875
please read what you shitpost about
it's a free mod not made by EA
>>
>>340122875
D E L E T E D
E
L
E
T
E
D
>>
Will it have the same features shown in those old trailers, though? Shit like going from land to space
>>
>>340122057
looks neat
>>
>>340122057
AT-AT's don't walk like that.

They walk jointed.
>>
can't disney sue their asses?
>>
>>340122975
>>340123028
what did he said? what did i miss?
>>
File: waterfox_2016-06-05_22-59-32.png (36 KB, 860x181) Image search: [Google]
waterfox_2016-06-05_22-59-32.png
36 KB, 860x181
>>340123540
>>
>>340123540
he said "lol u dumbasses getting scammed by ea for a quick buck on jewsteam"
>>
>>340123486
Isn't that only if you try to make money off of it or something? That's how the SWGEMU thing hasn't been shut down yet.
>>
>>340123732
what a legend
>>
>>340123836
there is a tiny amount of protection, but mod teams can't do anything to evade legal action besides taking down the mod in question

this is because generally people who make game mods don't have any money at all to hire lawyers for court cases, where companies (let alone disney) have infinite money just for that, so if they value their own welfare over their mod they almost always take it down
>>
>>340123486
Yes and they will. This will never actually see the light of day.
>>
>>340122875
>deleted
absolutely https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9cmDNjiPHs
>>
>>340124145
But, it may get leaked.
>>
>>340123836
That's how I interpreted it, as well. If it's a free mod with no microtransactions or ANY money being made from Disney's IP, they might not bother to be dicks about it. I imagine gaben and company are going to try to smooth things out with Disney and explain to them why supporting free mods is a good thing for them and gaming overall.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.